Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reminiscing (Karel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Karel smiled as she looked at Drake and gave him a thumbs up*"I HAVE NO IDEA Very Happy."*She giggles a bit*"I had it whenh I woke up as a spirit, I have no memory of my human life, so I have had it since I was alive, I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

"That seems to be the case with you kind, you gain power but lose you past" He shook his head at how ridiculous he thought the process was and he was glad he wouldn't die anytime soon. "So what are you here"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Karel shrugged a moment and laughed*No idea, I was just bored, I know I was never born over here, I was an American, I remember that much, so I have no connection to this school.."*She stared at the sky longingly, she wasn't even that old...*"Thing is that I should remember something, I'm only 96 years old, I haven't been able to remember anything since I was a ghost at the river, all I have for my past are gone, I used to have a lot of scars...
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

"Personally I am French....but I feel like Japan is my home after my 400 years of life, I'm just thankful that I've stopped aging" He laughed as he let out a playful sigh of relief. "So have you ever went back....to America I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Karel shook her head and smiled*"I've no wish to travel back to America to be their shinigami, the ghosts there are very numerous...and there are more Hollow there than anywhere else it seems."*Karel sighs as she remembers what she can, she remembered the smells, she remembered songs, she remembered being someone that loved art, but she remembered nothing else, not even how she got her scars*"I refuse to be assigned there for personal reasons, I don't want to know about my past."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

"Hmm but haven't you ever heard the saying, 'without a past there is no future'?" Drake asked, trying to understand Karel better.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Karel smiles and shakes her head laughing to herself*"Considering where the scars used to be.....I'd rather not remember my past, I have a feeling that I won't enjoy the memories if they come back to me."*Karel speaks quietly to this, she had had some idea as to how she died, and she didn't enjoy the idea, it was better she remained in Japan, away from the place of her death.*"If you lived a wonderful life with friends, would you want to find out your life before was a nightmare that you could never let go?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 pm

"I see you point I guess it's better this way." He sighed as he stood and stretched, "Well this is where we must part....I have to do think that you wouldn't agree with." He added.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Karel smiles as she jumps from her swing from the highest point and lands one legged and smiles at him*"Well.....just try to get the ones who deserve death if you could...I don't want to have to kill you, your nice even if you don't think so.*Karel smiles as she shimmers a moment then dissapears along with the swing set as her giggles fills the air.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

He shook his head and pondered on the thought of him being 'nice'. "Well lets get this over with." He said as he ran off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing (Karel)   Reminiscing (Karel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing (Karel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2