Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming soon to an rp site near you....

Go down 
+4
Malicia Nephilim
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Tomix
Kiraishi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

Coming soon to an rp site near you....  Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Okay big news guys....im actually making my first rp site! Very Happy

haven't really made a big fancy plot yet but what's gonna happen is a big war between heavan and hell.That's right people I'm talking about an epic battle between angels and demons.and yes humans take part in this as well

the main demons are

Pride:Taken
goals:to rule over heaven
inside info: he's arrogant, believes he's the best of the best.and he is like the boss that no one likes.the only reason why the demons won't kill him is because he's too powerful. End of question.

Greed:taken
goals:to one day over throw his leader and obtain whatever he desires
Inside info: he wants it all: money,women,glory,power you name it.he's even willing to over throw pride himself to get what he wants.

Lust:Taken
rank: the third most powerful demon who is equal to greed In power and stratigest
goals: to satisfy her burning lust for power,blood,and sex through an angel
Inside info: despite her seductive and slutty ways,this bitch is actually the most cunning demons out of the top seven.She can even change her gender and appearance at will.

Envy
goals: to dominate the angels and force them to envy him
inside info: envy has a desire to take all of his emotions out on the angels just because of his jealousy over them.if he isn't jealous over one thing he's jealous over something else...

Rage
goals: to fight and kill every single angel out there
inside info: every little thing pisses him off,there is no pleasing him for long and if he happens to be covered in blood while wielding a random object.run. For he has killed someone and if you get in his way. Let's just say you don't wanna fuck with this guy.

sloth
rank: no ones sure, all they know is that he must be strong
goals: nobody knows except sloth himself
inside info: let's face it,he's the laziest man that ever existed.if he is not carrying out pride's orders.he is sleeping somewhere or reading a book.no one really knows how strong he is because he never really shows what he's capable of.

Gluttony
goals: to devour an angel like a dog would a piece of meat
inside info: he is like a kid,naive,and pure minded.though that's all the demons know about him because he spends every minute of everyday eating.this fatass will eat anything and everything.

Anyone who wants to reserve a demon pick one of the sins

All other Info about the different races will be posted later on.also those who wish to be an admin,mod or cb mod PM me or my other characters: ichisake,momo,xion,asmodeus,hasuhana,and kurai

Last edited by Kiraishi on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 am

Really intresting!
I'm willing to work as a mod/admin if you'll need the help ^^

Also, can I reserve Greed?
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 am

Sure thing Very Happy alright first fellow admin w00t! Lol
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Nice! I'd love to join too. Can I reserve Pride or if he's taken, Envy?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

I'm calling dibs on Lust.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Sure Sarah you can have pride ^^

and malicia lust is all yours
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

anyone else?!
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm

I would like to join at the very least. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:57 pm

I guess I could be sloth.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

mmk
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to an rp site near you....    Coming soon to an rp site near you....  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming soon to an rp site near you....
Page 1 of 1