Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help with new site?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Help with new site? Empty
PostSubject: Help with new site?   Help with new site? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm making a new site focused on the supernatural. Here's the plot so far: Think vampires, angels, demons, spirits, werewolves, and other "fantasy" creatures don't exist? Think again! There are other worlds besides the Earth where these creatures dwell. They used to be able to cross over to Earth, but had very little power in the human world, because of a protective barrier about it, limiting their powers. Now it's all changed. The barrier has been broken by an unknown force, and these creatures have invaded the world of the living, each race wanting to take it over for them-self. Who will succeed?

Yeah.... I need staff. Anyone want to help?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Help with new site?   Help with new site? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

i can help you , is it real people face claims or anime?
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Help with new site?   Help with new site? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 pm

I know stuff about forums i ran a few. So i could help.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help with new site?   Help with new site? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:13 am

I can help you Sarah XD I've just finished all my tests for the year so I've got months of doing nothing, and only having free time, and I've always liked the supernatural XD
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Help with new site?   Help with new site? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks all! And yes, it's anime =)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with new site?   Help with new site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with new site?
Page 1 of 1