Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Momo Hinamori and Saia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

Momo Hinamori and Saia Empty
PostSubject: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 am

Can i have the passwords to kathy's characters?

Since we all agreed to keep her characters here I want to keep them active as well...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am

For Hinamori i want to see a good and solid role playing sample that will show if you can have her or not. Remember the length the sample is in is what we will expect from all your posts with her.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 am

Okay, Yuuri can you post with me in an off rpg topic for my rp sample?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 am

just send me a roleplaying sampel over pm or post it here
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 am

Mmk

IC

It was pitch black.she could see nothing,though she could faintly hear the silent beeping of her heart rate..slight light brighten the darkness slightly as she forces her eyes to open.at first everything was blurry.then after blinking a few times.she could see everything clearly.Hinamori tried to sit up but sudden pain struck her chest.she winced then let her head gently rest against the pillow.her large brown eyes scanned the room.it was White.Momo caught her reflection in the mirror across the room.her raven hair was loose and slightly messy,her brown eyes looked tired,her soft peach colored skin was pale and she was wearing a light green hospital gown with a large bandage covering her chest.now it was slightly stained red with fresh blood from the now opened wound.the wound.Hinamori felt pain course through her veins.This time it wasn't from the wound on her chest.Aizen-taichou... Momo whispered sadly to herself as memories flooded into her mind..

(flashback)
A-aizen taichou.....you're alive... Momo's eyes where widened with disbelief yet wonder as her captain stood before her with a gentle smile on his lips.The last momo had seen him his body was impaled on the wall with his own zanpakuto.momo shuddered at the mind scarring memory.The captain of squad five chuckled softly.yes Hinamori....I am aliveMomo felt a lump in her throat start to build.she was so happy and relieved that her captain was still alive.she felt the captain pull her close to him in a tight embrace.I'm truely sorry that I worried you... tears started to build up in momo's eyes.she rested her head against his chest.clutching his haori.aizen-Taichou...thank goodness you're alright I- momo's words died in her throat.her eyes widened slightly.slowly her gaze fell down to her chest.Aizen's zanpakuto was Pierced through it.he had stabbed her.she felt the sword pull away from her chest.as it did momo fell to the ground.her gaze shocked and hurt.momo felt her blood pool around her as her concious was fading.and soon enough everything went blank..

(end of flashback)
Momo gently put a hand to her chest.tears falling down her cheeks.It was true. It wasn't a bad dream after all..Aizen had truely betrayed the soul society and he had betrayed her.Momo started to gently sob.not caring if her chest ached. She wept.realizing that aizen never really cared about her,that all this time. Her great admireation and love for him was in vain.His kindness was all an act.his concern for those around him was all a lie.everyone had been fooled.they where chess pieces in his game.and she was nothing more than one of his pawns.yet despite all of this.momo found that there might be a chance that her captain wasn't completely shadowed by darkness.maybe he wasn't the one pulling the strings.maybe just maybe he was convinced by someone else.but who? One person came to mind.Ichimaru.yes maybe it was him.there was a great possibility that it was gin who had made aizen turn on her.yes that made perfect sense.Momo finding peace and hope to the thought that there was a chance of saving her taichou.slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:09 am

hmms, i would have preferd if you gave a role playing sample in the current time seeing she is the 5th division captain, but this will do. I will expect 2-3 paragraphs from all of your posts.

I have pmed you the account information to the Momo Hinamori account.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 am

Okay ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momo Hinamori and Saia   Momo Hinamori and Saia Empty

Back to top Go down

Momo Hinamori and Saia
Page 1 of 1