Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get well soon Saia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 am

As some of us may have heard, Saia is going to be absent for a while due to injury. I thought it would be nice to start up a get well soon thread Smile So that we can give her our best wishes for her recovery, and so that she can read them when she is better.

I will go first:

Hope you get better soon Saia Smile sorry to hear of what happened and i wish you a rapid recovery ^^ Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Richter

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 am

Hey Saia...it's me Richter. I hope you get better soon....Take care and you will be in my prayers for a fast recovery Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Kathy I'm sorry for everything that happened....i think you're extrememly brave for standing up to alexi like that. I'm sorry that you lost the battle.I'm sorry for blaming your friends like the way I did. I know that if you where there to see what I said you wouldn't approve of it.But no matter what happens I'll always love and respect you. You're my cousin and my best friend and I hope you'll Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Get better soon Kathy. We're here to support you whenever you want.

P.S: I deleted Alexi's bitchy comment.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

thanks tomix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:07 pm

^^ get well kathy... best wishes, im not sure what happened but im not intending to find out either, just get well, a lot of people care about ya, ya hear me? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get well soon Saia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get well soon Saia   Get well soon Saia Empty

Back to top Go down

Get well soon Saia
Page 1 of 1