Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fresh Start (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Sairento calmly sat on the roof of a local shop. His mask and tail were shining in the soft sunlight and he felt so free. He smiled as he looked at the sky, enjoying the peacefullness of it all. This was the perfect day for relaxation, and he wasn't going to waste it. He fell onto his back, his legs still over the edge of the roof. Sairento brought his hands up behind his head, propping himself up. His eyes closed as he awaited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 pm

The sun was bright and people bustled between the streets waiting on something important to happen however most of the people here weren't truly hear some being soul some wandering ghouls looking for a sense purpose in this world. Some however were rather...odd one could say odd meaning rather large beast like creatures which could pick out prey and a devour the very essence of the so called prey the mask, beat-like body, and a hole often located in their chest gave them the name Hollows. Finally the third type of soul were lying in wait for these beast like creatures that could not be tampered with for they would not allow themselves to be tampered with looked as similar to a mid era Japan dressed human that often carried a zanpaktou by their side for protection were known as Shinigami.

One these Shinigami was a captain of the 13th division named Soren Kiyomeru a palish looking male that had icy blue eyes that could warm the soul or freeze it depend on his mood set he was today watching out for Hollows laying in wait to protect some innocent being from harm although everytime he killed a hollow for no apprant reason it made him feel somewhat shameful on the inside. Thoughts were racing through his mind as he walked around in a fake human body also known as a gigai. feeling no Reiatsu peering around he went back into drfting through his thoughts. Hmm I wonder what Rukia is doing back at the squad...I do hope she is taking care of things he doesn't seem to like me too much...anyways there seems to be no hollows in this section of the Karakura district.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Sairento slowly sat up, shaking his head to wake himself up. As his head shook, the light rebounded of the horns that were leftover fragments of his mask he had ripped off when he was a hollow. The hole in his stomach bent as he sat up, looking slightly wider, horizontally than it had been before. The male espada then slowly hopped off of the top of the shop he was on, landing on his feet with nimble motion. He was in his true form, or spiritual body. He hadn't the chance to pick up a gigai as of yet, and was planning on doing such later that afternoon.

Sairento sighed, pushing his hands slowly into the fabric of his pockets. He was bored, and so began to walk towards the downtown district. His gaze wandered around the streets, him seeing a few hollows, ignoring them. He also saw the spirits of the deceased and a couple shinigami. He ignored them as well. He stopped as he saw a shinigami with icy blue eyes, tilting his head in wonderment. He looks like he knows something Sairento thought as he watched the other male.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Soren whom was still walking around at this current time seeing careless shinigami it made him sigh some shinigami could never be helped but that is when something ticked on his radar and he stopped looking back using the corner of his eyes to barely see a Arrancar standing near him and he turned around raising his spiritual presence to try lure the arrancar away from the humans kee the white hair out of his face and such trying to hurry as well.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 pm

The male espada noticed how Soren had raised his spiritual pressence and leisurely strolled over to the male.Sairento sighed, watching the pale shinigami. He was bemused by how the shinigami carried himself, and thought of how it would seem strange for an Espada to be wandering the streets of karakura. He shrugged the thoughts off, offering the shinigami a soft smile, that would hopefully show he was peace-loving.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Soren stopped and saw that the espada held his hands and it made him rather curious pushing out his gigai letting the people gather around it and he jumped and floated in the air for a few seconds waiting for the Arrancar his white hair gathering in his face while his whole uniform was inverted with his uniform being white with a black sash and his captain haroi being with with designs being white he looked almost like a arrancar and he placed his hands on his zanpaktou not knowing the this was a ruse by the arrncar and it made him rather awary.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 pm

The male espada smiled, hopping into the air in a mimickry of what the shinigami was doing. He didn't bring his hand to his zanpakuto for the fact that he didn't want to start a fight. He simply smiled, floating in mid-air, just above a human who was bent over the gigai. Sairento reached into his pocket, pulling out what appeared to be a small sketch pad and a pencil, beginning to silently bring the pencil in small motions, as if he were pre-occupied with a doodle he had been working on. His head quickly turned, to get the red hair out of his eyes as he continued his actions of doodling.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 am

An arm suddenly draped over Sairento's shoulder. It was Kyouga, and he had just broken out of the Soul Society. Kyouga wondered if his presence would alarm Sairento. If not, then that was fine by itself. However, Kyouga just enjoyed creeping up on others. Kyouga then saw a Shinigami Captain in front of them, and he licked his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Soren still being quiet as he looked for seeing Kyouga a breeze passing through him their reiatsu felt rather good high level espada's he was assuming while the higher level one semed to be busy doodling Soren didn't focus on him but rather the newer arrival he had seen him in in the prison he was one of his caretaker there and he sighed. finally ready too speak placing his hand on his zanpaktou. Two arrancar of high level....one being smarter then the other...I see you have escaped Kyouga...I am not her to fight at least not now the civilians would be in our way.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Sairento finished his doodle, showing Kyouga. The doodle was of a cute chibi shinigami. The doodle looked just like soren, which made Sairento smile. He liked making chibi versions of people. It kept his mood at a chilled out level. He then ripped the page from the notebook, holding it out for soren.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Kyouga chuckled when Soren recognized him. "I feel so flattered that you remember my face!" Kyouga said happily. "However, wouldn't you want to kill the man with the highest bounty on his head? Besides, thousands of Shinigami were murdered by my own hand in my escape from your highest security prison. I especially liked the beautiful women that I killed." Kyouga added with a wide toothy smile as he put his hands in his pockets. "I you feel so strongly about these humans, then why don't you just save those Wholes that are being chased by Hollows?" Kyouga asked as he pointed at the street below, indicating a few Wholes that were being chased by Hollows. Kyouga then chuckled lightly as he saw Sairento's drawing. "Oh, and before you go, Sairento wants to give you a drawing he made.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Soren stayed there rather calmly a deep rage filling within him and he look at Kyouga and something inside him snapped when he had said that beautidul young woman. Soren reached for his zanpaktou and pulled it out a white blade with a charred black edge and at the knuckle guard it was shaped like a flattened eye little arm like pieces giving it a arabian type of look he also looked at the chibi on the paper and ignored it for now he could not be caught off guard. I won't be as tolerate of you now I said either back off the humans or else like your friend. Soren flash stepped cutting through the hollows mask and holding out his hand. hadou 33. blue fire crash down! A blue beam envolping the hollows although it was rather large it it was far under powered to keep the damage low and he sighed looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

"My, my... Aren't we testy? I can see why Sosuke Aizen liked to toy with you Shinigami so much..." Kyouga said teasingly with a smile and a chuckle. "You should really watch your temper, because anger does cloud judgment." Kyouga said coolly as he descended down to the Shinigami. Kyouga was merely toying with the Shinigami, and he was hiding most of his Spiritual Pressure from Soren. When Kyouga's feet touched ground, he just smiled at Soren.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Sairento silently sighed, opening his lips to whisper out to soren."Please don't threaten my friend.." That being all he said, Sairento carefully folded the Doodle into a small square, pushing it into his pocket. His gray eyes came onto soren as he silently awaited the male's response, waving for Kyouga to let him handle this.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Soren sighed still not putting up his blade he hated death and anything and mention that he looked at Kyouga seeing his friend behind him and he sighed looking at him when he whispered not too hurt him and Soren not planning on hurting him looked at Kyouga rather calmly. Why even mention the death that is all there is in this world Aizen that foolish man thought he could play god and here we are conflicted by each others views.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Kyouga chuckled and smiled upon hearing what Soren had to say. "How true... Well, I've had my fun for today. I've already caused enough trouble for today anyway, and you look like you could need some rest. Next time we meet, expect to take part in a little game~! Alright, Sairento, let's go." Kyouga replied in a happy tone, and motioned Sairento to follow him away from the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Sairento pulled the note from his pocket, setting it on the ground in front of the shinigami. He silently waved, turning to follow Kyouga away, staying close to the other male. He sighed, closing his eyes as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Sorenlooked at the note he felt rather fine and he looked at the note the espada laid on the ground and opened it up to begin reading it watching the espada escape he would follow them but it was not need as he began to read the note he placed his zanpaktou in it's sheathe the note seemed to be useless until he began reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

NPC: Inside the note was a very small, very strained square piece of folder paper (The Chibi Doodle)

The note Read: "I know you didn't mean to threaten kyouga, but please understand he is like a brother to me. I just hope we can be friends in the future, Best Wishes, Sairento.

BTW: Keep the drawing as a token of friendship
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Soren read the note and found it rather odd that the arrancar was not much of a talker or even then much of a threat he seemed to be rather calm and friendly rather odd for a espada to be kind it was not long ago that they used to be the essences of death. Soren smiled at the chibi verison of himself and placed it inside his pocket as well as the note and he went on to the fallen gigai getting back inside of it and carrying on his day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Start (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start (Open)   Fresh Start (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start (Open)
Page 1 of 1