Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought. Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.   The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Neko swung herself high on the swing, loving the way her new gigai allowed her mask remnants to show through to the outside. it didn't look like anything but a headband, it wouldn't hurt. Her short black hair was styled as it usually looked, straight and perfect. Her usual attire of a too long shirt and too short shorts were replaced by the Karakura High School uniform, although she was short enough to be in grade school. Her thigh high leather black boots, without heels, were traded out for a pair of simple black converse, just the right size for someone who would never grow. And so that her skirt would not reveal anything when it tried to fly up, she wore black stockings with tears in the knees. Not only was her attire different, her facial expression was as well. Without the look of irritation and constant anger, the young arrancar looked almost blissful as she flew to and fro in the rubber seat.
Back to top Go down
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.   The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Alice Miyami opened her eyes and was greeted with darkness. She screamed, pushing against the surface of what seemed to be a coffin. Alice growled as she punched it, to no avail. She scrached her neck, struggling to reach it because of the tight space. She started to hyperventilate while she thought of how of she could've gotten in here. "All I remember was sleeping after putting on the lockets......did I fall into the coffin after that....?" Alice asked herself while hyperventilting. What really happened was that alice had put on the lockets in her claimed house. Two days later, her neighbor found her lying there. He was worried he'd get framed for murder, seeing as Alice was quite still and cold, appearing to be dead. Alice was buried below the house in a old coffin by the man, knowing no one would find her there. Alice had been subconciously training while she slept within her own mind with her "dream family". She had learned all the abilities completely, and would know everything about them. All the while, Alice was beating on the frame of the coffin. She screamed, hoping someone would hear her, hoping that maybe she was buried in a shallow area.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.   The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Neko pricked her ears as she heard a distant and muffled scream. Leaping off the swing, she flew out of it, landing with a soft thud on the ground before taking off running at a quick, unsee-able speed. Where are you coming from? She asked the screaming, knowing she would not get an answer.
Her deep purple eyes narrowed when she heard the noise right below her, skidding to a stop and staring at the dirt. Her head cocked, she forced herself from her gigai, holding out her hands and aiming the cero directly above where the screams came. She could get to them without hurting them that way, so much easier.
When she'd finally jumped into the hole she'd created, she found a piece of the coffin sticking out, unharmed. Working, she scraped the rest of the dirt off with her zanpakuto, carving a big enough entrance so that she could pull the coffin out sort of. It was a difficult process, her cero wasn't very wide so there wasn't really enough room for both of them to be in the hole together so she had get out while she dragged the coffin out. It didn't take her long to slice the wood off the top and open it up, revealing the other girl she'd saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.   The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Blissful Day... or so I thought.
Page 1 of 1