Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phase One (Closed, no killing)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avon

Phase One (Closed, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am

A garganta opened in Karakura Town. Out of it stood a white haired man. He seemed to be deep in conversation. His long black trench coat was near his ankles, and a small blue see-through man was on his shoulder.
"Avon, is it time to begin?"
"Yes, Theta, Phase one begins now. We must track someone who knows Tomix. Only then shall we obtain Gamma."

Avon walked down the street, invisable to all the normal humans. Avon sneered, forcing himself not to instinctivly kill one of them. Omega was bored, and wanted out.
"Weak filth."

Last edited by Avon on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:57 am

OCC:yea...i must ask you to at least write 2 paragraphs as an espada
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

OOC: Erm, well, Avon isn't an Espada, he's an Arrancar. But I'll add to the post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 am

A Senkimon opens up and Renji Abarai steps out of the door and looks around he had his hand near his Zanpakuto incase anything out of the ordinary come along and he can be prepared. But the streets of Karakura town seemed deserted save for him. Renji goes into a flash step to look for the Spiritual pressure of the Arrancar that seemed to have been felt here in the world of the living.

Renji keeps searching for the Arrancar high and low hoping to call the bluff of the spotting "Hello is anybody out here?" Renji called out as he kept walking and looking. It seemed all hope was lost as he was about to report in. Something however was tugging at him like it was trying to tell him something.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am

Avon continued to walk the streets, the whole time talking fast to Theta on his shoulder.
"...Yes, but Tomix has grown in power since our last encounter. He may overpower us, and we need Grif's AI. We need Epsilon. We will make Alpha"

His head snapped upwards, senseing a Shinigami presence. Turning a corner, he could see the red haired man.
"Omega. Do not force me to attack...yet." He made no attempt to approach the Shinigami. He would wait.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am

Renji stopped when he found what he was looking for, The Arrancar from the way he was dressed. There was no doubt in his mind that this was the guy he was seeking and oh man Renji was in for a treat. Renji took his hand from the hilt of Zabimaru and stared at Avon.

Renjis body language was betraying his thoughts as he looked at the guy. From what he is seeing the Arrancar is meaning no harm but even the eyes can play tricks on the mind, this guy before Renji was infact the enemy of the soul reaper. This man was a Arranar and that is all Renji needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am

Avon's face contorted into a nightmarish grin as he walked towards the Shinigami. His hands were in his coat's pocket, and both Theta and Omega had vanished. His sword was hidden.
"Hello, Kind sir. I'm sure you can see me...so, before I'm forced to fight, I have a question. Do you know Agent Washington?"

Avon's left hand slipped from his pocket to the inside of his coat, where it gripped the hilt of his sword.
"And I can tell if you're lying to me...I don't like lying. And just to mention...My name is Avon Drakeson, former 9th Espada."
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:11 am

Renjis eyes went wide when he mentioned his name and rank "A Priveron Espada eh?" Renji asked as his hand went to Zabimaru. Renji smirked but answered "Renji Abarai, Lieutenant of Squad 10" he answered but was uncertain of who this Agent Washington was.Renji shook his head no and said" No i don't i never came across anyone by that name"

Renji kept trying to see if this Priveron was going to do something,in which just in case Renji would immediately go on the offensive and try to take down whoever this guy may be but one thing was certain this guy felt like an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am

Washington wasn't known by this man...
Avon sighed. "Never mind then..." He then threw off his coat. He drew his longsword Zanpaktuo.
"'Guess you're no use to me." He touched the ground, and a spear of concreate came out of it, created by the cement.

Avon went on the offensive. He leaped at the enemy, swinging his sword, and throwing the spear. He would have to be fast to avoid him.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

As Renji had thought this guy was fast and it showed as he narrowly avoided the spear which was embedded in the wall behind him. Renjis heart was beating fast with adrenaline as Renji landed on his feet with his zanpakuto drawn.

"You know your fast to act Avon" Renji said as he erupted with his Spirit Energy. Renji looked at him and vanished only to appear on top of Avon with his Zanpakuto swinging down on Avon with impressive speed and strenght with the intent on chopping him down.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:26 am

Avon just vanished when his opponent appeared above him. As the sword came down, Avon just reached up, and held the sword up with his bare hand.
"You think that piece of metal will stop me!? You'll at least have to go Shikai to cut me!"

Avon then aimed an almightly blow with his other hand at the Shinigami's stomach. It would cause extreme pain to him if it connected.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 am

"This piece of metal is part of me" Renji said as he used his free hand and held to Avons face "Hado 33, Soukatsui" he aimed that Kido spell at his face in order to have it act as a distraction.
But the blow connected with Renjis stomach as he released it.

Renji was breathing roughly as the pain become unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:36 am

Avon shielded the blast with his right arm, causing burns to his right arm, and tearing the sleeve.
"You ruined my shirt. Oh, I'd reccomend you go Shikai. If I use my secret weapons, you'll be annilated. Cero."

Moving forward, he grabbed the Shinigami's arm. His arm glowed red. If he didn't free himself from Avon's powerful grip, he'd badly burn his arm.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:05 am

Renjis eyes widened at the notion of him being forced into Shikia but if push came to shove he would rather live another day so he griited his teeth and somehow broke the grip and slid back while looking at Avon heaving bad and leaning on his blade.

"You want me to go Shikai eh?" Renji asked him rather menacingly as he lifted his blade up and ran his free hand along the Blade "Howl, Zabimaru!!!" The blade changed to reveal the six-segmented blade with its picked edges "this is the power of my Zabimaru!!" he flung the blade forward and aimed it past the guys shoulder and brung it back while hopefully tearing into the arrancars shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 am

At almost the same time, Avon released his blade.
"Activate! Granzboma!"
The dust cleared around Avon. His back hard arched, a massive shell over his back. His sword was unchanged, but his hair was longer, and he was stronger.

The shinigami's sword was not nearly powerful enough to tear through Avon's shell, she he just knocked it away, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai~

Renji Abarai~

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 am

Zabimaru was retracted back to its former self as Renji glared at Avon "You wanted a Shikai Release?" he asked Avon as he Shunpoed and was over Avon Swing the blade down at close range hoping it was enough to pierce the shell because he would hate to use Bankai now. but if he could time it right he can knock him off his guard and get the upper hand in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 am

He saw the sword coming down, and made a snap-second decsion.
"Activate, Theta!"
The small blue holagram appeared on his shoulder, and the sword smashed into his back shell. It twinged, but didn't break.
"That...was my little secret weapon. He increases my defense by 40%, and it'll take a hell of a hit to break the shell now!"
He blasted a cero at the shinigami's stomach, and it was very close range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase One (Closed, no killing)   Phase One (Closed, no killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Phase One (Closed, no killing)
Page 1 of 1