Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blast from the Past (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

Blast from the Past (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm

In the past Byakuran has done many horrible things, things that he wasn't proud of. The people around him were the mortals of the new world; they had no intents on noticing Byakuran due to the fact that they had no way of even knowing that Byakuran existed, they are from 2 different world, the humans were in a bad copy of hell and the Shinigami's lived in isolation, they feared that if they were to be found by the slightest mortal they would panic.

There was once a boy who actually got in the Soul Society, a half human who was rescuing a Shinigami; Byakuran had a blurry memory, it was hard remembering what happened if you were stuck hiding in a tiny apartment for 5104 years, Byakuran looked down at the mortals." I would kill them, but they wouldn't put up a fight, a fight that boring wouldn't do much to ease my strength." said Byakuran said as he laughed a bit. Byakuran then pulled out his zanpaktou as he looked at it, "Holding a sword is so heavy, let me make you smaller." said Byakuran as his Zanpaktou turned to a ring.

His life was so dull, he couldn't find anyone to fight but mere hollows or weak spirits. A shinigami comes occasionally but they weren't strong, Byakuran started to walk with his ring as thought to himself, "What ever happen to Kurokon-San, he was a really old friend, I wonder if he was caught in a big typhoon and killed." said Byakuran as he shunpo'd down to the town and noticed different variations Reiatsu, "Well this Reiatsu was similar." said Byakuran in a cheerful voice as he remembered his friend Kurokon; they were pals in the academy and were friends when they were both a seated officer. Byakuran would always be devastated about his Captain, one which he feared a lot.

Byakuran sigh abit as he started to move towards the high Reiatsu, one that can be matched with a Head Captain's, now that you mention it Kurokon was a Head Captain at one point, though Byakuran wasn't serving the Soul Society, but he was hiding out in America that time, its been 1041 years since he came back to Karakura town, it was weird, Byakuran never knew why he left the Soul Society, he was just didn't want to follow the Head Captain's orders anymore so he bailed out on what he believed in. Byakuran chuckled remembering that day, "That Head Captain didn't know what hit him.♪" Said Byakuran as he started to laugh some more.

When Byakuran left the Soul Society he forgot to mention that he blew half of it sky high, which was the most fun he has had in a while. Though Byakuran wasn't proud of what he had done, but it did bring a smile to his face. While Byakuran was thinking of the past he was running, he looked back to see that he ran into five buses and stepped on a few cars. Byakuran kept going, with his ring on his finger, his long light purple coat moving swiftly against the wind, he had on silver boots black pair of pants and a white T-shirt. Byakuran then stumbled on something mysterious; it was a face that he thought to be dead. The one he sought for all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ1ysCKM79E This song started to play through out the post
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Kurokon, as always had been reading his book. He was actually sitting on the top of the buildings humming, having been testing his new seal he sealed only once. He still had tremendous reiatsu, but he was sealed just enough for powerful people to detect him. He had attached to the side of a building with reiatsu, walking sideways.

He immediatly felt a farmiliar reiatsu. He could place it, but he knew this from somewhere. He decided to follow it, until he realized who it was. Byakuran? It couldnt possibly be, hadnt he died all those years ago? He didnt care at the moment, either way he had to go, someone was either impersonating him, or it was him. He simply turned and walked towards the source of the reiatsu.

He and Byakuran had quite an interesting past together. While both of them had the same veiws of Seireitei, they went out on different ways to differentiate it. Kurokon himself could hardly remember, but he did know they used to get in alot of trouble in the academy. While Kurokon had gone to the third division, Byakuran had gone to the tenth. They often met up as drinking buddies. Kurokon also remembered about one of their old fights. He smiled slightly as he remembered these fond memories.

Kurokon finally found him "well hello there... Byakuran" He smirked. While several things had changed about him, that smirk was all the evidence anyone would need to positively identify Kurokon. He was the only one who could cause such fear through a single facial jesture. Even when he was weaker than them, many had feared him, for if he had managed to beat them, he would mentally torture them. His mind was filled with more darkness than the vast emptyness of space. However, now he seemed to exert strength and power, along with something that had never been there before, Hope.

This Kurokon was almost totally different from the old one he was back in the academy. In the academy he was brash and simple. He loved to fight and loved to fight mentally even more. Even so, he was not nearly as brilliant as he is now. His power was also on an entirely different dimension than from before. He still hadnt seemed to age that much, only going into pure adulthood. He still had mostly the same personality and characteristics as before though.

Now his once red hair was black, spiked down to reach past his shoulders. His eyes had changed somehow, where there was once only two circles around his pupil, there was now three, white on the very outside, red next, then there was grey. He had his casual black jacket, and pants on, with a red shirt under the jacket, which was open. He also had a black tattered robe on his back, hanging like a cape, but this wasnt the most drastic change, he had wings made of bone sprouting from his back, before he forced them to fold. "so what have you been up to my dear old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Byakuran heard a familiar voice, one he wouldn’t expect from anywhere, the last time he heard this voice was a very long time ago, that was the last voice he heard from the Seireitei. Byakuran was really confused, he didn’t know how or who this person might be but one thing is for sure, he has the same voice, and the same reiatsu as Kurokon. Byakuran though for a bit as he remembered how Kurokon and him use to kick some ass in the Academy, they were both unstoppable, no one could have beat their grades and no one can ever win when they were fighting. Those memories were very fond but it was weird to see the man that he thought was dead in front of him. Byakuran turned around as he looked at Kurokon.

Byakuran kept his eyes closed due to the fact that he was afraid to release his reiatsu while in the human world, that would bring so much attention to those weaklings in the Soul Society it would be annoying. Byakuran didn’t think that Kurokon would even be on Earth, due to the fact that he was still a seated officer when he blew the Seireitei sky high. “Oh Dear, look at what we have here.♪” said Byakuran in a sing-song voice, “Kurokon-Chan, It’s been a long time since that tragic war that broke up when we got in that tiny argument.” Said Byakuran as he let out a tiny chuckle,“I hope you came to me baring news about the Seireitei’s destruction.♪” Said Byakuran as he continued to chuckle.

Byakuran then turned around as his cloak pushed back against the wind making a noise, it sounded like a regular coat that has been thrown into the wind, the noise was pretty loud. Byakuran then smirked again, “Anyways, enough with those jokes, have you came to finish me off?” said Byakuran with his eyes oh-so narrow and his voice so high, his cloak was long, it reached up to his heel as he smirked. “So what’s up with those wings? ♪” asked Byakuran in a high tone of voice, it sounded like he was singing. “Are they just a new fashion trend going on in the Seireitei?” asked Byakuran, he was a bit curious of what the Seireitei has turned into after he had left.

Byakuran remembered that Kurokon asked him a few minutes back before Byakuran was asking the questions, however Byakuran did here but he wanted to ask the question, though it looks like he will be the one to start answering. Byakuran looked up in the sky as he replied, “Well, I am working on this project to bring down the Seireitei once and for all, but I still have to start remaking my plans, their defences have been improved.” Said Byakuran as he smiled, “Well looks like I have been around over all.” Said Byakuran as he started to chuckle.”Don’cha knows about the Espada war? I have been gathering info about it. Looks like the dear old Seireitei is doomed if the So-Taichou Chan doesn’t do anything.” Said Byakuran as he laughed.

"How ever the Espada's might have the upper hand but I heard a Vizard was taking place but ran off." said Byakuran as he chuckled knowing that the war was a complete waste of time, "Other then that I have almost enough information to write a whole story book about it.♪" said Byakuran again in another Sing-Song voice. Byakuran was a really intelligent man, he was smart and he was a really good fight. Though his personality is twisted, the way he thinks is way more different then the way an average person thinks.Byakuran might looked a bit normal, but don't judge a book by it's cover, because on Byakuran see's an opening you we'll be dead. Byakuran is the man that was said to be spawned by the Devil himself, he doesn't want to be worship as a god but a over lord of all evil.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

"Oh yes that was quite fun.. these wings are a gift from myself.. before I was myself" He riddled. He loved to make riddles that contained philosophical nonsense. He was quite wise, even for his age. He chuckled darkly. He too remembered the past, but his was slightly different. He was terrible with grades at the academy, but great at anything not involving paper. His kido was powerful but unstable, until he acheived captain.

"so what have you been up to my dear friend? I knew you'd survived but I had plans in Seireitei that stopped me from look for you.." He chuckled. He chuckled lightly when he mentioned the war. He pondered if he should tell him about it. One on hand, he could laugh and make up with one another, or he could go beserk and try to kill him...... both were fun choices.

"the war? oh that little fight.. I'm the vaizard that left it, I controlled dellapero, but I saw this war was going to slow so I had to leave... besides that I think I was just bored." He added. He could have told him it was boring because he was only fighting about six people, captain level, but that would spoil the fun of his power. He chuckled "and why the hell would I come to finish one of my oldest friends off? hm? I'm not as foolish as you think.. my my you know quite a bit about this little war... wonder why.. oh did you know that weakling Aizen died? it shocked me quite a bit, but made me laugh that a simple human killed him. "

Kurokon now towered over Byakuran, whereas it use to be the other way around. Kurokon was very short back in his earlier years, the last time he saw Byakuran he was about five foot six. He sighed "well old friend.. I must ask why you didnt try looking for me after the Vaizard incident.. or did you not know? I suppose hiding in america will do that.."

Kurokon had been around the world since Aizen died, as a little vacation, however he most prefered new york. There were some strange people there, a man who swung by webs like a monkey, a black, bigger version of him, a giant lizard, a green goblin, a man who flew around calling himself the vulture. He remembered all their stories, as strange as it was, they did not have reiatsu, at least not enough to see hollow or shinigami, but it was indeed growing.

Kurokon laughed at his insanity, wondering why such beings lived. Soul Society should have killed them by now, but considering their low levels, they werent a threat. He chuckled lightly. "tell me.. do you know a single thing about what has happened to me these past thousand years?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Byakuran looked at Kurokon with a look that showed that he was confused, “A gift, you had quite a interesting past.” Said Byakuran as he laughed a bit, Byakuran didn’t know what to say as he was quite lost, in the conversation they both had was really weird, Byakuran who was pronounced dead a few thousand years ago was looking at the man who was the past Captain Commander, Byakuran knew everything about Kensai, he was just hiding all he knows about Kurokon for a while just to test something.

“What I’ve been up too?” said Byakuran as he sigh, I’ve been here and there slaying hollows gathering information. I was actually on my way to slay a Vizard just to see how they were made.♪” said Byakuran as he chuckled, he said that in a sing-song tone of voice, he had nothing better to say. “But all my results lead up to the jewel Aizen had obtain in the Soul Society.♪” said Byakuran laughing abit.

Byakuran wanted more power, and to achieve that power he had to become a hollow, but it wasn’t easy. Byakuran had head a man had obtained the Hougyoku, Byakuran had no idea who did but he knew it would have been someone smart, the only thing that Byakuran’s data never proven who or what had the Hougyoku, but in Byakuran’s gut he knew it was near him but he wasn’t sure where. All those countless hours working on a plan looking for a way to turn to a hollow without reconnecting with his inner self, failed.

Byakuran had a lot of conflicts with his inner Zanpaktou, they don’t really connect, the only reason why Byakuran can use his Zanpaktou is because he forces it out using all his reiatsu, but the power of Byakuran’s zanpaktou was greatly respected, but in Byakuran’s mind it seemed like a piece of crap. Byakuran then heard Kurokon ask why he didn’t ever look for him, Byakuran then answered, “With the Soul Society hunting me down. And all those hollows out there I couldn’t really do anything. If I released my zanpaktou the city will get destroyed and then I will get ransacked by those Shinigami’s.”

Byakuran sigh as he looked at Kurokon, “I know enough.♪” said Byakuran in another Sing-song voice. Byakuran then remembered those stacks of papers on his own desk, those empty cartons of ramen and pencil shavings everywhere. Byakuran didn’t seem like those smart type of guys but he was one.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Kurokon growled lightly at this troubling information. His best friend was going to kill his family, althought he was doing so to become on of his family. He was irritated beyond beleif at the irony of it all. "so you want to be a Vaizard? And you say you need the jewel? Well isnt this your lucky day?" He laughed. He held out his hand and showed Byakuran the Hogyoku, although connected to Kurokon permanently. He had taken many steps so that if anyone else tried, they couldnt use it. He was the last one it would accept, even if it suddenly disappeared, he was glad he had this immortality, although there were ways for him to die, he was glad for it.

His heart was feeling strange lately. He had the hogyoku inside his heart, strangely it held no affect on how it worked, but it did stop the adreniline that came from anger, allowing him to think clearer. He also found that he could focus much more now. He had what humans now would call ADHD, yet he still held his intelligence. He was hardly ever focused on a single thing, something that greatly irked him. He had trouble expressing emotions as well, making him slightly shy while still outgoing. He was an enigma that would never be unravelled.

He was glad his old friend was alive and well, but he was worried as well. He was slightly affraid, and he wanted to protect his friends, knowing his enemies would use them to get to him, most of his other friends he KNEW were strong enough, or he didnt really care for. He had more enemies than Kenpachi had scars. He would always pull the "I dont care if they die" act, then save them. This was also the only reason he was still single.

"so... you zanpokuto is a reiatsu base... hm.. mine has speed as primary bonus, and strength as secondary. What special abilities do you have while in bankai then?" He asked. He could easily level the city with a single slash, as Byakuran could when unleashing all that reiatsu. Kurokon was different than other shinigami because he valued strength and speed more than reiatsu. He also was one of the few shinigami to completely control two elements. All in All he was called the "god of energy" for a reason, as with hollows he was called the "god of death" due to his Resurreccion, and hollow powers.

His relationship with his own Zanpokuto was different than many others, while Shekkeikegan had his logic intelligence, and his laziness, he did not have his insanity, or philosophical intelligence, making them different from each other and they got along more due to this. Kurokon would have been happier with Illusions, like Aizen's, but he still liked the Fire and Lightning. He turned to the reader and glared "Yeah I wanted an Illusion Zan, but It wasnt allowed" He said, although to others it seemed like he was just talking to a wall, he had just broken the fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Byakuran smiled as he heard Kurokon speak, he was honored that Kurokon had a funny response, it was awkward seeing what he needed in the hands of his closest friend. "Oh is it." said Byakuran as his eye were still narrowed, Byakuran chuckled seeing the one gem stone that was used to slay the Gotei 13 in the hands of his oldest friend, "O-ho I had many evil friends, and you have topped the list of all of them." said Byakuran with a suprised face. "That's what I expect from you So Taicho Kensai-Chan." smiled Byakuran as he laughed a bit. Byakuran had a strict study program, he had to know everything about every shinigami before any up coming battles. Byakuran didn't intend to disarm Kurokon, and strip him from his Hokyoku but instead he decided to work for Kurokon.

Byakuran remebered when in the Academy Kensai and Byakuran were both close friends, they fought every upcoming battles. They would always turn down any friendly request only if it was about making an alliance, their were many gangs in the Academy, Byakuran made sure that those gang were displaced for good. Byakuran didn't think that a innocent boy like that would be so cold hearted an ruthless. Byakuran knew that Kurokon-Chan was renouned as the strongest Shinigami in the whole Soul Society. But Byakuran wasn't there to congratulate Kurokon himself.

That cold ruthless day Byakuran was told to go on a mission which ended up as a big disaster, everything was messed up, and out of place. The Soul Society was raided by humans and he missed the after party. After the death of Aizen a few years after Byakuran was promoted as a Captain, he remembered Kensai was promoted as the Captain Commander but Byakuran was removed due to the fact that he went on a dangerous mission, one that renowned Byakuran as a rebellious figure to the soul society.Eventually Byakuran left the Soul Society, the reason he left the Soul Society because he killed his Lieutenant and couldn't bare the fact that the Shinigami's would wake up and smell the coffee. Byakuran smiled as he looked at Kurokon.

Byakuran then looked at the ring on his finger as he said to Kurokon, "My Zanpaktou is partial telekenesis." said Byakuran, "Though it was one of the strongest Zanpaktou throughout the Soul Society, I was never satisfied." said Byakuran as he chuckled and glared at the ring. Byakuran stuck out his hands behind him as his mouth made a smile, a loud swoosh noise was made as it shot out a invisable wave blowing everything that was in the wave's ways away. Byakuran smiled, "Even though I am not satisfied. It will do." said Byakuran in a high tone of voice as he smiled deviously as Kurokon. "Since you have what I need to achieve greatness, and I cannot hurt a old friend, so how about I join you." said Byakuran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the Past (Private)   Blast from the Past (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past (Private)
Page 1 of 1