Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Mistakes, Future Hope

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Past Mistakes, Future Hope Empty
PostSubject: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Haku Saiyukai, Ex-Lieutenant of Byakuya's 6th division, strode up to the seated officer near the jailing complex. The 12 year old looking Ex-Shinigami wore his pearl colored kimono, his pinkish white pearl colored messy and unkempt, unlike how it was usually well-groomed and straight. He stared up at the woman, named Rina Todou with his one good eye, that being his pinkish white right eye and his blind left eye that had a scar going through it and held his wrists out for her, his black angel wings in a relaxed state. "I, Haku Saiyukai, Ex-Lieutenant of Captain Kuchiki's division, deserter of the Soul Society, have come to turn myself in" he said to her in his low, deep and slightly raspy tone of voice. He had done a lot of thinking ever since his meeting with his former Captain and he came to a conclusion. His sister wouldn't want him to sacrifice his beliefs and his home for her.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Rina looked at the former lieutenant of the sixth division, she felt both sad and annoyed at the sight of him since it surely meant more work for her. He hadn't been a member of the ninth, so she had to make sure that Kuchiki-taichou got the right notes, her own captain had to be informed and the given the right notes.

“Haku Saiyukai, I will incarcerate you for your alleged crime, I would however recommend you to keep your teeth in front of your tongue until you have spoken with Kuchiki-taichou.” Rina bound Haku’s hands with reiatsu-dampening cuffs, she looked at the shorter shinigami regretfully “these will not allow you to use much reiatsu. I will inform my superiors and most of all Kuchiki-taichou as soon as possible.” Rina was courteous as she led Haku to a free cell. “I will arrange with food and something to drink.”
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 am

Haku nodded his head to show he understood. "I understand. I came back because it was what my sister Kanna would have wanted. I originally left because of a promise I made on her grave but as I got to thinking, my sister would have wanted me to stay and do what was right" he said with a sigh as he willingly accepted the reiatsu-dampening cuffs and waited to be willingly lead away. He just hoped that his sister was watching him with a smile for doing what was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 pm

“Promises made by graves are seldom kept,” Rina said quietly, “that kind are often made with too much emotion and very little thought, I made a promise next to a grave once, I nearly got myself killed that time. My captain was not pleased with my actions.” Rina smiled and bowed ever so slightly at Haku as she motioned towards the corridor were the cells were. “I would be grateful if you walked in front of me.” The redhead closed the door behind Haku and locked it with the intricate key. “I need to fill out the paperwork, do you wish for anything to eat?”
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 pm

"I ate before I came here" he said to her calmly as he followed her through the door to the jail cells. He looked around the Jail and noticed it didn't look all that different from when he was last here over 7 years ago. "I knew I would see these bars again, I just didn't think I'd be on the other side of them" he commented to himself under his breath. Some might say that 7 years isn't that long but then again, a lot of things can happen in 7 years so he was a little surprised that things didn't look very different in the cells.
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Rina nodded as she turned to leave, she did need to make arrangements for rations to the prisoner. She also had to contact Hitsugaya-taichou and inform him that Haku had surrendered himself voluntarily, she let out a slight sigh as she silently called for a jigokou.

“Tell Captains Hitsugaya and Kuchiki that the former lieutenant of the 6th division Haku Saiyukai willingly has delivered himself to me, Rina Todou 3rd seat of the 9th division.” The black butterfly flew away from her fingertop out through the closest window. Now for the dreaded papers…
Back to top Go down
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Baraggan enter the cell walking slowly. He wasnt to see if any of his kind were trapped among the cells. He didnt see any except 2 people, 2 shinigami to be more accurate. Approching slowly he eyeballed both of them befor asking the question. "What are you two doing here?" Motioning towards the door as he continued speaking. "The soul society is under attck and you in here fooling around in the jail? That doesnt seem very wise. You should either jump to the defense and get yourself foolishly killed or run away like good little shinigami." As he spoke he lifted a large double sided axe out from behind him. Now close enough to the cell and pointed it at the girl. "So what will you do run or fight? If you just to run just turn around and enter." As he spoke this time he waved his other hand and opened a gargantua to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 am

Byakuya had been in his office the whole morning, doing paperwork. Of course it didn't have to be done for two more days, but like usual, he wanted to turn it in early. Just as he was getting ready to leave, a hell butterfly flew into the room. After getting the message, he just sat there for a few minutes, thinking. It seemed Haku Saiyukai, his ex-lieutenant, had turned himself in. Byakuya, to say the least, was surprised. No shinigami had ever willingly turned themself in before. After a minute, he got up, quickly flash-stepping to the prison. He nodded at Rina, the seated officer, then turned to Haku. He said nothing, just looked at him for a minute, and turned away, noticing another presence in the room. But this was not a shinigami. Arrancar.... Byakuya drew his zanpakuto. "State your name and reason for being here," he said coldly. "Though I can assure you, no reason will be good enough."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Baraggan Luisenbarn

Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Baraggan simply shruged. "I was looking for some of my allies to see if they had been foolish enough to be captured. To my suprise none have." Baraggan leaned to the side to see if anyone was in the last cell and saw no one. "Since there isnt i suppose i no longer have a reason for being here. Well except for the fact that you seem determined to try and fight me no matter what i say." Baraggn simply shook his head "Frankly im not interested in a fight."

OOC: >.< Sorry sarah only meant to be here long enough to get rina out. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Mistakes, Future Hope   Past Mistakes, Future Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Mistakes, Future Hope
Page 1 of 1