Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

............And a life changes forever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

............And a life changes forever. Empty
PostSubject: ............And a life changes forever.   ............And a life changes forever. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Jor'lo knelt on his haunches on the edge of a roof. He was in Karakura town on patrol, looking for any signs of hollows. He had been here for three days, but so far he found nothing. After about another half-an-hour he actually felt something, but not what he thought he would feel. It was no hollow, it was a shinigami. He stood and pulled out his Zanpakto, ready for anything. He did not know who this shinigami was, but he knew that no other shinigami was supposed to be in the human world. He leaped backword and landed on his feet, in the shadows of the taller building to his left. There he waited. He knew almost nothing of this shinigami, but he knew it was strong. Jor'lo did not want to take ANY chances.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: ............And a life changes forever.   ............And a life changes forever. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 pm

OOC: To all wondering - this thread is created to change Jor'lo into a Vizard. We had permission awhile back, but both became inactive - and after searching the forums, we could both conclude it was not moved to the archives - however it was deleted. Jor'lo had permission previously, back in August, but we never got to finish it. So, we're using "said" permission to turn him into a Vizard, however we're both tired and are posting 1 paragraph each x.x

IC:

Hayami walked on top of a high building, stalking a Shinigami. To her knowledge, he had been there for in excess of two days, which was unusual for a Shinigami. She felt uneasy about this one - as she saw him as a potential thread seeing as he was staying in Karakura for much longer than a Shinigami normally would, so she naturally kept a keen eye on him, watching his every move. She wanted to leap down and question him, and inevitably take his life seeing as he could be a threat to Karakura as well as the Vizards. So, without any notice, Hayami consumed much of her spiritual pressure, which made her feel as if she were a mere seated shinigami, and used a shunpo to appear in front of the Shinigami, with Zangetsu drawn. Who are you, Shinigami? I do not know you, but I do know you've been in Karakura too long. I come giving you two options -prove to me you are no threat and leave to Soul Society with your tail between your legs or sit here as I chop you to pieces! Hayami shouted, trying to aggressively defend the place she called home.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: ............And a life changes forever.   ............And a life changes forever. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Jor'lo backed a step back from the woman who appeared before him. It indeed seemed to be a shinigami, though why she called him by his race Jor'lo knew not. How she put it made it sound as if she wasn't of his race after all. Dropping into a defencive position, Jor'lo adressed the woman. I am not sure who you are, nor am I sure why you seem so hostile to one of your own kind, but I am Jor'lo Dosene, Vice Captain of squad nine, and I do not fear you! He said, starting calmly and ending with a shout louder then the woman's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ............And a life changes forever.   ............And a life changes forever. Empty

Back to top Go down

............And a life changes forever.
Page 1 of 1