Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Life of a Quincy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

The Life of a Quincy Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Ashei jumped from roof to roof, quietly and swiftly. She had been running for a while now, as this was the only way she knew of to develop her speed and silence. It was cold in Karakura tonight. 40 degrees was highly unusual this time of year. Ashei didn't mind it though, as she greatly preferred the cold chill to the deadly heat that infected Karakura nearly constantly. What Ashei didn't like, was the harsh winds and the cold rains. She continued to jump from roof to roof, on her way to the Quincy Hall for some refuge.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Jor'lo Dosene was out on patrol, when he felt a Spiritual Pressure, it felt like that of a Quincies. Wonderful... He said sarcasticly. He was sitting on a roof, he liked to sit on roofs when he was on patrol. It gave him a good veiw of the city, and he was at peace up here.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Ashei sighed. She felt the pressure of a Shinigami nearby. It wasn't relatively strong, but Ashei was not one to take risks. With her, were her two swords. One was pure white, the other was black with red markings. She had nicknamed the pure white sword her "Execution Sword" whilethe other was her "Phantom Sword". She prepared to pull out both quietly and stood still, waiting for the Shinigami to approach her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Coribora was sneeking from roof to roof she had snuck away from her brother ulquiorra to have some fun...... She was whereing a belly shirt and a long open sided skirt. She sang sofly to hersellf a song called gomenasai. ".... when I wanted to cry, I couldn't cause I, wasn't alowed....." she sang softly and beautifly.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Jor'lo looked around, now there was another Spiritual Pressure. He did not know what was going on, but he stood up and drew his sword. He was not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah it was him and he was him and they were there and he was there, but he was asleep and they were awake. Kuroden lied atop the roof of the building snoozing happily when words and commotion caused his wondrous slumber to be of course interrupted and interrupted it was. A silent yawn escaped the man's lips as he straightened his silver hair out. His weary eyes slowly opened. Very slowly to be exact because well to be honest the cold had frozen them shut.

As he wiped the last of the cold ice shards from his eyelids he looked around at the three people around him or at least around the general area of his visual sight. Another audible sigh escaped his mouth yet again. This time he stood and stretched looking up at the moon. It was beautiful as was the reflection off of his silver eyes, but that was beside the point. He walked over to the group and spoke. "Hello All. Kuroden Bushinji and you all are?" He smiled showing his fangs and looked around between them.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Jor'lo looked behind him, at the man that had awoke on the building behind him. He spoke. I am Jor'lo Dosene, Third seat of the Nineth division. It is nice to meet you, Kuroden Bushinji. Your Reiatsu feels like that of a Shinigami, am I correct? Jor'lo said, politely. In truth he was scared, but this man felt like a fellow Shinigami, and that at least was good. Though he had not heard of another Shinigami being out on patrol today.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Ashei looked up at the two men and felt the presence of an arrancar. She looked at them and sighed. "Ashei Ansatsu.....Quincy Leader...." Ashei mumbled quietly, never the one to talk. She was talkative once she got used to people, but she wasn't shy, just incredibly secretive. Her complete identity was the only thing she had, and giving that away was foolish in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm

coribora heared the comotion and crept up to them hiding behind the chimny. she poked her head out from behind her hideing place her dragon tail stuck out the other end and swished on the roof, making soft grinding sounds. She looked at the three of them with her emeraled eyes. She was trying to be carefull but her swishing tail would probably give her away....
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Kuroden nodded to the male and bowed at the woman. "Yep I am a shinigami. I was sent on patrol a few minutes ago. Speed is keen in our business haha." Then he was gone. Gone like the wind on a hot humid windless day. And when he was back he wasnt back at all yet behind the arrancar's back touching her shoulder. "Hello mame. Kuroden Bushinji and you?"
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Jor'lo saw him disappear, and looked around for him. He saw him next to the Arrancar girl. Jor'lo looked at her, then looked at the Quincy. He was surprised, she was the leader. Hello, Quincy. He said. He dared not be TOO rude, she could kill him easily, but he still hated Quincies just like the rest of the SS. Then he Shunpo'd to Kuroden and the girl. So, you ARE a fellow Shinigami? Good, I was afraid for a moment. He then looked at the Arrancar. Hello, I am Jor'lo Dosene, and your name is? He asked, stretching out his hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Ashei sighed and rolled her eyes and looked at the young shinigami. "Such a silly shinigami boy you are." Ashei said to him, wrinkling her nose slightly at the word shinigami. She yawned and looked at the shinigami boy. "You are friendly towards the Arrancar child, yet to the Quincy, you are...slightly cold?" Ashei asked with a hint of suspicion in her voice. She looked at the other man and waved hi. "What rank are you?" She asked calmly.

Last edited by Ashei Ansatsu on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Coribora looked around at the three not knowing what to do.... " ..." she sighed and tryed to think of all the things ulquiorra did... but she wasn't like him.... she sighed once more " I'm coribora Cifer...... I'm an arrancar yes, but I'm no child...." she said as she slowly stood up revealing her long black dragon tail and her glistaning horns, and her dragon like emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: Ash, I am only a Seated Officer, I do not know what a Vizard IS. >.> And Also, you wouldn't be able to sense it unless you had the sensing ability of Ulquiorra, otherwise the Shinigami Reiatsu is so much more prominant that you would not be able to tell. So no, I would NOT be able to tell, and neither would you. >.> Also, I wasn't hostile towards your characters. You just said your name so low, and you were so far away at the time, my characters did not HEAR your name. Now, onto my post.

IC: Jor'lo looked at her, then saw the mask fragment on her face. His eyes widened. A......Arrancar...... He stamered, backing away and drawing his sword. He was only a third seat, he could not handle this. Then he saw her tail, and her horns, and backed up even further. W-what have I gotten myself into.... He said to himself. Then he Shunpo'd to the building behind his original building.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Coribora backed up as well a scred look in her eyes "please don't attack me, I don't want to die...." she said shivering slightly. Her emerald eyes were bright with fear. she backed up off the roof edge by misstake but she grabed the edge of the roof with one hand and dangaled there " uh, can some one help me up?" she said as she looked at them her pail face red with embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Kuroden chuckled at both of the scared supernatural beings knowing that he and the Quincy were the stronger of the group of misfits gathered here. He sighed and shunpoed arriving in the face of the arrancar smilling since he had shunpoed a good foot and the shunpoed to the front of the beautiful quincy leader.

He smiled putting his finger to her lips lightly. "Don't give away all my secrets now madame." He smilled shunpoing twice taking the zanpakuto of the third seat and of the arrancar. "Shake hands and you get your toys back. Until then i shall keep them." He sat upon a roof waiting for someone to do something.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Ashei smiled as she shunpoed near the arrancar hanging off of the roof. She gripped the girls hands and pulled her back up to the roof. "Coribora Cifer, you say? You have a relative, correct? Ulquiorra Cifer, yeah?" Ashei asked. She had heard quite a lot about Ulquiorra Cifer, one of the Espada. She turned to the charming male shinigami and smiled, yet her smile had a cold quality to it. "Madame? Haven't heard that term in quite a while. As for secrets, i'm not one to go spilling them. Just hinting at them." Ashei said with a faint smile and glance at the other male shinigami.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Coribora smiled warmly as she was pulled up " thank you, I'm indeed Ulquiorra's sister, he doesn't care about me though....." she smiled sadly. her dragon like eyes full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Jor'lo narrowed his eyes at the other Shinigami. Who are YOU to take my Zanpakto? You will give me that back at this moment or I shall TAKE it back. He said, stepping toward him at the word Take. He then looked at the Arrancar. So, you are the sister of an Espada? Even worse. That means you have friends in VERY high places, not a good thing for a Shinigami. He said to her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

She looked at him with sad eyes.... " my brother does not even notece me... why would he help me.... I don't want any trouble.... I'm not like them..." she looked half scared half worried.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Kuroden smiled as his long silver hair blew in the cold nights wind as he threw the zanpakuto into both of their sheathes. He sighed as he stood and brushed off his clothes showing his captain's horai from ages ago. It was not like the boy would know the difference, but still it was funny to sho. He then put it away and shunpoed to the quincy leader. "Talk to me later when the kids aren't around. I'll be seeing you beauty." He smiled and shunpoed away not to be seen or felt by any of them.

{{EXIT}}
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Asheil laughed and smiled at the girl. "I hear the boy is as emotional as a rock. Well, at least your more polite than him. I expected most the arrancar to be quite cold creatures." Ashei said with a laugh. She turned to the younger shinigami and glared. "Your a young shinigami, and this is a young arrancar. Yet she is polite. As a shinigami, I expect you to be polite also. But i guess I expect to much from a race that is too ignorant to see there own allies." Ashei said in a sad tone to him. Her eyes widened at the other shinigami. "Boy, if your tryin' to flirt with the Quincy Leader, it's not workin' all to well. But I suppose it'll be ineviteble to see all of ou again." Ashei said with a laugh. She smiled at the arrancar and waved goodbye. She decided to pull an unexpected move. Ashei turned back to the young male shinigami. She used Hireynku to move past the young shinigami and attempted to punch his stomach. She turned her head towards his ear and glared. "Be nicer next time." Ashei whispered as she disappered out of site.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 am

Jor'lo bowed his head at the Arrancar's words. I.......I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I jumped to conclusions. He said, then attempted to start to walk towards her, then doubled over from the Quincy's punch. He dropped to one knee before speaking again. God.......God damn it........She didn't need to hit me........ He said before getting up and walking over to the Arrancar. He looked at her calmly. Again, I would like to personally apologize for how I acted. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I hope we can see each other again sometime, and hopefully if we do then we will not be on different sides of a battle field. But for now, I say good day to you madame. He said, then shunpo'd and took his leave.

{Exit.}
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 am

Coribora sighed and walked upon the roof tops singing " gomenasi, for every thing... gomenasi I know I let you down....." before she was out of site....

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Quincy   The Life of a Quincy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Quincy
Page 1 of 1