Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever Empty
PostSubject: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

might be going to jail tomorrow ^^ bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

if you're alexi then good ^^ hope you rot in there you dirty bitch
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Izzie, I think that is a tiny bit harsh. But if this IS Alexi, and you're going to jail for beating the crap out of Kathy, then you do deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

*sigh* it is alexi.........she's gonna be in jail for 25 years for assault and drug abuse.I feel terrible for doing this to my own twin however she did deserve it.

@izzie: don't EVER say that! Family is family no matter what they do or say.I understand what she put you through but it gives you no right to say that. And I know that you dont mean that,so I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Well... see ya in 25 years? Sorry to hear about the jail thing. However, I was more sorry to hear what you did to that poor girl. So... I'm nice, I don't know how jail is, but just be careful in there. Don't let them know what you got in there for, because she was a kid, and you'll be going where the BIG people are (im not trying to belittle you) and they don't take kindly to that kinda stuff... good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever   Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Wont be on for a looooooong time maybe forever
Page 1 of 1