Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

A pair of mismatched eyes watched from nearby bushes as some very low scale Shinigami slayed a Hollow. "That's right fishy, keep your eye on the minnow as the Shark prepares to pounce" the scratchy, throaty voice of Saiko Chibasu said from the bushes in a quiet tone of voice as he gripped the hilt of his straight-bladed Katana. This particular Shinigami had been nosing around Kurokon's territory and was getting close to discovering his location and his boss told him to eliminate the bothersome little ant. As soon as the Shinigami struck down the Hollow, he leaped full speed at the Shinigami and unsheathed his blade, utilizing his Assassin Leap attack as he slashed the Shinigami in half. "Gotcha. Idiot Victims 0, Saiko 11,001" he said as he snickered sadistically, wiping the blood off of his katana before sheathing it as he stared down at the corpse with his mismatched eyes, his left eye being a creepy yellow, pupil slitted cat eye and his left being completely black aside from the small ring of bright blue around the pupil.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Kurokon had been sitting in the trees during the whole fight. He had seen it all, his Assassin was incredibly powerful, not a threat to him, but definitely powerful. He surveyed the style of his Assassin, stealth and speed mixed into one, the perfect assassin. He also noted the comedic chatter he had. He smirked lightly. Appearently his attitude had rubbed off on Saiko. He chuckled at the pun. He jumped down behind Saiko, with a subtle thud as he hit the ground. "hello Saiko"
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm

A psychotic, sadistic grin very sinisterly slithered it's way on to Saiko's face as he turned to face his boss. "Hello there Bossman. Do I finally get the chance to take in the sweet nectar running through your veins or did you just come to see how impressive I am in the field? If the it's the second, that's slightly disappointing but not so much, since you get the treat of seeing me at my most epic moment" he said to Kurokon as he scratched the long scar going over his nose as he chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"still the same as always I see" He smirked. "somethings just dont change do they? And of course I came to see your work, quite impressive actually.. Besides you know I would crush you if we fought.." He chuckled. He didnt care much for Saiko's banter and obsession over blood, but for his own blood, it was still crazy, even for him.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm

"Now, we cannot be too sure of that, now can we? Don't need to worry though Bossman, I'm not gonna lift a finger against you, especially when you supply me with all the fun walking bloodbags for me to slaughter" he said as he unsheathed his Kyoukan Katana and licked the blade with his tongue menacingly. It was always fun killing people but he only really got the most fun out of it when there was a reason. Killing people for no reason gets stale for him most of the time and it quickly bores him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

He chuckled again "I know, but lets just say I have a little plan I'll soon need you for... There is a certian girl I want on my side, known for her... rather impressive strength... she could be useful to me later on" He smiled that insane smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 pm

"Oh really? Well what exactly do you want me to do about that Bossman? You want me to, by any chance, kill whoever she is working for and then offer her someone else to work for?" he asked his leader as he raised an ebony eyebrow at the man who was arguably as insane as he was. If this girl's strength was enough for Kurokon to want her by his side, she must be impressive. He would have to find this girl and test how powerful she was for himself. As soon as that though came to his mind, a slithering, maniacal smile made it's way to his face, a smile that easily gave away what he was thinking to Kurokon.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

"Oh you know me so well... Yes but not now... I have to have someone else blamed for it, so be sure to hide your face whenever you decide to take action, unfortunately this man is much more powerful than you, he is Dellapero... Leader of the Espada, be very careful should you decide to attack him, make sure you plan everything out, you are one person I cannot lose" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

"Oooo, the Espada Leader huh? This is gonna be sweet. I hope you don't mind if I keep his head for myself. I need something big to add to my collection" he said in a giddy manner as he practically bounced up and down on his feet like a child. It was plainly obvious he was looking forward to the upcoming fight he was going to have with the Espada Leader and the excited grin on his face only made it more obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm

"I do have to warn you, he is very strong, close to as strong as I use to be, before my fusion.... However I trust you can find a way to kill him... He is able to alter matter... as such he is possibly a very dangerous person.." He sighed "I sure hope you can handle it... if you want I can send help with you, who would be a perfect match for his matter altering powers"
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 am

"While I am above asking for help Bossman, I admit it would be appreciated. Though, I can honestly say that if the Espada Leader were to die, the bountiful chaos would reign over Hueco Mundo, at least for a bit, until a new leader takes his place and you know I am a preserver of chaos" he said as he started to ramble on about chaos like usual. It was a strange thing, how he could be so interested in chaos. In fact, he was so interested in chaos it would make even Kurokon wonder if Saiko's loyalty was to him or chaos itself.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 am

"indeed... Chaos is the key to peace after all... that very peace is chaos" He laughed. Few could understand his demented riddles, fewer heard them. He, while insane, was also very wise and brilliant. He smiled again "peace and chaos go hand in hand my dear boy... the perfect form of either is impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 am

"Indeed and only a fool would think achieving peace without chaos lurking is possible. Chaos will exist as long as fear exists. You see, without chaos, fear is nonexistent and without fear, chaos cannot exist. As an assassin, part of my job is to introduce a little anarchy into the established order in order to make things become chaos" he babbled insanely as he nodded sagely in agreement with both Kurokon's riddle and his own insane babble as he chuckled at Kurokon's demented riddle. Saiko has been this way since he was 7, out on his first kill. He was assigned by Kurokon to kill an ambassador from Egypt who was said to be a kind and peaceful man, married with a wife and three kids yet when Saiko was sent to kill him and confronted the man, he begged for his life and offered his wife and kids instead if he was allowed to live. After he reported back in on his success of the assassination, he started saying things like how chaos and fear brings out the worst in the kindest of people and how everyone in the world was exactly like that man he killed.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 am

"Indeed... No man wants to die... they would give up anything not to.. except those who have experienced the true pain of life" He smirked. He remembered his first kill as well. He was only sixteen, and had been trained most his life in the arts of the sword. His first kill was a disobedient guard, who had been selling information to other dynasty's. Kurokon dealt with the man easily and then after he talked to his teacher about why someone would do something like that, he said the exact thing Kurokon had just said.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 am

"I guess that means that chaos rules the lives of the people more then they want to believe" he said with a mocking tsk sound with his tongue. He then turned to face his boss fully, looking him with his unnerving, mismatched eyes. The moonlight made his slightly gray-with-a-slight-yellowish-tint skin glow a bit and his two scars were in plain view, a scar going straight across his nose and a smaller scar extending downwards diagonally from the lower right side of his right eye. His raven hair let off a sheen glow in the moonlight and his general appearance combined with the darkness of the night made his appearance incredibly frightening if you weren't used to seeing frightening or creepy things. Fortunately, Kurokon was more then used to frightening things so his assassin's appearance didn't bother him one bit, though he would have to admit his assassin's appearance would be enough to frighten anyone walking around at night.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 am

"oh yes I almost forgot.. you said you wanted to fight? I've developed a seal that might just allow us to fight on equal grounds..." He smirked lightly. He had wanted to test his new seal, after all he didnt want to test in real battle, so this was a perfect chance for them both.
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 am

"Forget it Bossman. I'd rather not fight you if you're not at your best. If I spill your blood and take in the sweet nectar, I want it to be when you're at your best" he said with a shake of his head as he decided to play a game of mumblypeg with himself by placing his hand on a nearby tree, fingers spread wide and started rapidly stabbing in between his fingers with his Kyoukan Katana, his rapid stabbing motions going faster and faster due to his increased reaction time and speed. Only someone who was either completely nuts or extremely well-coordinated and used to their speed would play such at such speeds and Saiko just happened to be both.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 am

Kurokon merely chuckled. He would be as close to Saiko's level as he could possibly get and he still wanted to fight him at his best, most would look at this as foolish, but Kurokon saw potential for his assassin. "you know.. I think its time to start.."
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 am

"Oh really Bossman? Start what?" he asked the man responsible for his creation as he looked away from his game of mumbleypeg to look at the Vizard, his hand still moving and yet strangely not stabbing himself in the hand or cutting off a finger. He had no idea what his boss was talking about and he was curious on what he wanted to start.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 am

"oh to start my little plans... gotta wait for the perfect time and this is the closest I've gotten" He said. He glanced skyward and nodded as a black figure vanished from the top of a building. "tell me.. did you know the moon was hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 am

Saiko looked at him blankly as he tilted his head to the side. It was obvious to Kurokon he had no idea what the moon being hollow had to do with his plans. "Um, no I did not Bossman" he said as he gave his creator a strange look, something that he almost never gave anyone, since he himself was strange.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am

"if you took the actual mass of the moon, it would probably equal the size of Africa. However something so small can make such a big impact on the world... The moon controls the seas, which controls everything... However while I said the moon was small, it is only small by comparison to Earth or other planets... Its on a whole nother dimension from us.. understand now?"
Back to top Go down
Saiko Chibasu

Saiko Chibasu

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 am

He thinks about it for a bit before an idea came to him. "You intend to conquer and control the world" he said as he started to cackle psychotically. "Well, perhaps you won't fail in your attempts like so many others have tried to do so" he said to himself as a madness-induced grin slithered it's way on to his face. He found it interesting his boss was such an overachiever, especially considering him being in control of the world would bring about such delicious chaos.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 pm

A smile so cruel it would make Gin frown came to his face "perhaps... but I still need to decide how I shall do it.." He chuckled. He loved how his assassin could figure certian things out but not the rest. He was glad for this because it made him deadly, but also not a threat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)   Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finishing an Assignment (PRIVATE - KUROKON ONLY)
Page 1 of 1