Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 am

Hina stood in front of a very weak Shinigami, staring at him with her one eye narrowed. The now incredibly muscled, toned and defined girl grabbed the Shinigami, pulled him up into the air and then ran forward as she pulled him back, hitting the unfortunate man with a powerful spear as she drove him into the ground hard enough to create a small crater. The unfortunate man had his lungs crushed upon the impact and suffocated to death. Hina, who now had white wrappings going around her left eye where her Hollow Hole is, smirked to herself coldly as she stood up and examined her large and well-toned amazon like muscles for a bit. Her outfit hadn't changed much, aside from the fact that the sleeves of her white kimono were torn off since her now incredibly muscular arms couldn't fit in them.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:06 am

Kurokon had seen this all, and began clapping, loudly enough for her to hear. He was standing on a nearby wall, horizontally standing. He jumped down at her and laughed. "Not bad Hina... its been a while hasnt it?" He said. He looked different than normal, but it wasnt physically, it was as if he held an entirely new reiatsu and aura. His original reiatsu was filled with sadness and pain, but now it seemed to pour out the emotion of hope. It seemed Kurokon, in the short time since they talked, had changed entirely. His red eyes were still the same, as was his spiky red hair. The only physical difference was he seemed to have wings, made of bone, sprouting from his back. He also was wearing a black tattered robe, much like his resurreccion's, with its hood down. He had indeed changed, but for better or worse? He had always been a peaceful person, so why would he be clapping at Hina killing some pathetic shinigami? So many questions, and the answers would bring even more.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:09 am

Hina looked around when she heard the sound of clapping and then later someone's voice. She turned to find Kurokon Shikyo, the Vizard who was working alongside her Master. "I see I am not the only one who has changed" she said, commenting on not only her new Amazonian muscular look but Kurokon's new appearance as well as she stepped on the head of the dead Shinigami, crushing the corpse's skull.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 am

"Hasnt everyone?" He smiled that crazed smile of his. His eyes seemed to unfocus and cause his smile to look even more inasne. He chuckled lightly "in any case, Why exactly did you kill this child?" He asked, keeping the cruel, judging smile. He didnt seem more powerful, but still much more frightening. His broad shoulders shook lightly as he coughed, to clear his throat. He never liked how Hina obeyed Dellapero without question, it sickened him, almost as bad as Tousen. He had once known tousen, and he agreed with his honor, and his principles of peace, but Tousen had never had the backbone to do what he wanted, making Kurokon and Tousen see completely different perspectives.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 am

"He was a threat. He had assumed me to be a Hollow since I had high Reiatsu stores and since he didn't see a Zanpakuto, Hollow was the only other thing I could be to him. He attacked me and I dealt with him, putting him away for good" she said with an aggressive smirk on her face as she rolled her well-defined shoulders roughly, making cracking sounds with the bones in them. It seems that her change in physique has made her a bit more prideful and aggressive, if the smirk on her face and her answer was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 am

"a threat? he wasnt all that powerful." He stated clearly. He seemed to want something that he couldnt ask. He would wait until dellapero died, then ask her. His smile never fell. "dont you think it would be wise to hide yourself until needed? you could deal with a few Vice captains, while the rest deal with the captains." He said. He knew what he was doing, everything was going according to plan. He had planned up until the very end after all.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 am

"If they attack me or Master Dellapero, I shall deal with them accordingly" she said with a small frown on her face as she crossed her chizzled arms. No one shall even attempt to harm her Master unless they want to deal with her and if they dare to do so, she shall, as the humans would say, open up a can whoop ass on them.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 am

"yes.. but we both know the only ones with chances of killing Dellapero is me, Hayami, and Yuuri, and only third seats and up could harm you" He chuckled. He began thinking of what could hurt HIM, Even the captain commander was nothing, and Hayami would be able to harm him with that damn final getsuuga, but other than that, no one really could harm him, even if they did he was litteraly immortal now.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 am

"Perhaps so but that won't stop any fools from trying and as his loyal doll, I must eliminate those fools who attempt such delusional actions as to attempt to harm Master Dellapero" she said as she closed her right eye and pushed some of the now much longer bangs of her snow white hair out of her face. Another thing about her appearance was that her hair was now much longer. Where usually it was just long enough to cover her left eye, it now cascaded down, ending right between her shoulder-blades and due to how long they were, she had her hair pulled back into a ponytail, further adding to the image of her having an Amazon-like appearance, though due to her still looking a 10 year old, the image wasn't exactly complete.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 am

"then you do have a mind of your own" He chuckled. He had plans for this young girl. She would do excellent for his idea. He merely wondered how he should go about it. He also wondered what she would do if Dellapero died. He wondered just what was going on inside that little mind of hers. He figured that it was possible she would try to kill the killer, but then did she really think she would hold her ground against someone that would kill Dell? No, so what would she do...
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 am

"I do but even that is focused on my Master. I will do things without his say so but that's usually because it will benefit him and he will not be angry at me for acting without his consent. On the contrary, he will just praise me for knowing him as well as I do and acting without him needing to give an order" she pointed out to Kurokon calmly as she nodded her head very slightly, as if she was agreeing with her own statement. She knew that she spoke the truth from personal experience, since she was Dellapero's loyal servant for 45 years and as such, she knew a lot more about him then other people did. She still didn't know all that much but she knew enough.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 am

Kurokon merely smiled "no one knows everything about anyone, not even themselves" He said crypticly. He turned his head slightly and chuckled again. He pulled his arms out of the cloak, making it more of a cape. He had his usual black pants and jacket on, along with his red shirt.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 am

"Indeed, I can most certainly say that about myself. I thought I knew all I needed to know, being Master Dellapero's servant but I recently acquired some...startling information" she said, halting in her speech for a bit as she wondered on whether or not she should tell Kurokon about what Locura told her. Deciding after a while that it wouldn't necessarily harm her later, she decided to do so. "A former Espada member, who's name I won't mention, told me that apparently I have a brother, who is a Shinigami, or Former Shinigami, anyway. She told me that he was my older brother back when I was alive and apparently, he would know the mysterious of my past" she said to Kurokon. She knew that since she didn't give out any names, Kurokon couldn't exactly do anything with this information besides tell her Master and he would most likely assume that she already told him of this information and wouldn't bring it up to him about it. After all, she was very intelligent and she wouldn't have told Kurokon if she even had a single suspicion that he would tell Dellapero.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 am

"I see.... well at least it aint my brother... heh.." He chuckled. He barely remembered his brother, but he did know that after he died his brother took over the chinese empire, mourning his death. He wondered if he would ever see him again. Oh well, it didnt matter, his brother and him were very close, but it had been so long without seeing each other..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)   Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hina's Second Encounter With Kurokon (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1