Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:59 pm

A dissembling aura of peace settled upon the quaint town of Karakura, today was a beautiful day. But that's how it always is before something comes to break that up. And just as this was predicted, it would happen. It happened in such a way that seemed methodical in this seemingly normal town. From a small space within the thinnest air, a dark red slit cut across in the length of about one and a half meters in all. It then split open, slowly coming out like that of the eyelids of the human eye. Within was a swirling crimson dark, that held in it a shadowed figure. As the "eye" opened, more of the sillouhetted figure's features could be seen, but not made out. The opening stopped at four meters in circumference. This would be very high to most humans but to this creature, it seemed but a mere footfall. Stepping from the hole into thin air, came the thing that could now be categorized as a male.

With the dark hole closing behind him, and the sun shining upon his features, it was obvious that this was no ordinary man. His hair was a dark, neon purple that matched his pupil-less eyes. His skin was paler than a sheet of white paper, which offset the stitches on certain parts of his body. He wore one tattoo upon his stomach that encircled his belly button. The tattoo appeared to be a circle that spiked in and out around the navel, drawing more attention to it. He wore a dark violet pair of jeans, and went without a shirt, which it seemed he was accustomed to. The lips,pale as they were, upon his face only drew a blank line from one cheek to the other, in a slight look of boredom.

Combing one hand with fingertips to scalp through his spiked hair, the male silently began to slowly descend towards the ground. His eyes scanned around, just as his feet hit the ground, and it appeared he was looking or waiting for something. Through his mind ran the thoughts of rumors he had heard, but he wanted to confirm them. Pushing his hands to the fabric of the denim violet jeans he bore, the male sighed, awaiting a change or anything in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 pm

It truly was a beautiful day, Domon decided as he walked down the streets of Karakura Town, a plastic bag filled with foods slung haphazardly over his shoulder. He had come to town to pick up groceries for the home that he had recently moved into. He smiled, knowing how futile it might be for him to buy food now that he didn't have to eat. Still, since when has necessity dictated what people do.. I'm trying to be human, and humans eat. He nodded to himself, his smile fading from his face as he felt a familiar tingle in the back of his neck.. a reaitsu that was stronger than a normal Hollow, and was most definitely not human or Shinigami. He sighed, knowing that there were no Shinigami around that would be able to handle such a threat, and no humans that would be wise enough to survive an encounter with it.

He continued walking for a few moments, considering the possibility of allowing it to roam as it liked. After all, what harm would it really do to let one Arrancar roam Karakura? For all I know he could just be a tourist... The image of one of the Espada walking around town in a floral shirt and shorts made Domon chuckle, and he almost decided to ignore it until he came face to face with himself in one of the many reflective surfaces that covered the buildings of Karakura Town like the spots that stained a drunk's liver. He saw himself, with his newly blackened hair, crimson eyes, and school uniform, and knew that he could not risk letting the people around him get hurt if he could stop it. With that thought in mind, he vanished from the sight of those who had been watching him.

He appeared near the source of the reaitsu he had been feeling, approaching it with a confident stride while masking his own pressure, keeping it at the normal human levels. He soon saw what he had been looking for: a man, his feet just touching the ground as the lips of the Garganta he had traveled from closed, the last glimpse of the darkness it held within fading from view as the sky reverted to its normal blue. The man simply stood there, and so Domon stopped about twenty feet from him, speaking in a calm voice. Looking for something?
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 am

Eyes closed slowly before the male turned his form around to where the voice had come from. From what he could read, it was but a human. But he knew better than to actually believe what he felt. So in spite of everything, he simply strode towards the other male. Not too fast, but just enough so to show that he was quite curious. Violet eyes opened from the male's form, allowing them to slowly trace the form of who would be before him. This person looked nothing like a human! He had crimson eyes, the jetblack hair..Hard to know to trust this one. It was then, that the violet-haired male registered the question that had been asked: Looking for something? He couldn't help but smile at the question, thinking nothing of what he was looking for at the moment. Shrugging, his head tilted as he considered the question.

"I am looking for somehting to do I suppose. But, you don't seem my type." The homosexuality joke was put into this answer to allow him to seem more friendly to the other man."I wonder if I could pardon your name though? Mine is Figeilo Neutra..Which means 'The figmenting neutrality' in latin." At this point, his smile widened, and he nodded to the man, awaiting his name.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Domon's muscles tensed as the man took his first step towards him, and gradually relaxed with each one that followed. His eyes opened, revealing violet eyes that seemed to survey him like a piece of meat, and seeming to find him lacking in whatever he had been searching for. Domon wasn't quite sure what to make of the Arrancar, but knew that he was clearly a dangerous being. He seemed to take in his question slowly, allowing his head to tilt as his shoulders lifted, giving an air of unimportance to the question.

When he did respond, it was with a joke, seemingly to put Domon at ease. He allowed himself to relax, but kept his mind sharp, uncertain of the Arrancar, who had introduced himself as Figeilo Neutra. Domon let a smile cross his face as he spoke. I certainly hope I'm not, since I have a lady. He took a step forward, extending his hand for the man to shake. My name is Domon Ishson... it no doubt has a meaning, but my father refuses to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:35 pm

The smile faded as the violet male silently looked down at the extended arm with the hand close to him. THis was an age-old formality that had eluded Figeilo for quite a while. True, he was old enough to know about this, but he had never used it in his arrancar life. Couldn't he have used it as a human? Brushing this off, the age-old arrancar simply and very awkwardly reached his own arm up, hand coming to clasp onto the other male's, then shaking it. After a moment, he let go, and smiled once more, dropping his arm. He was now not so sure what to do at this point. A slight breeze swept around him, and he felt comfortable to ease into the wind. It was apparent he had some love for such the air, and he began to softly hum into it. Violet eyes shown brighter somewhat while he looked to Domon, grinning a slight impish grin.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

When his skin touched the other man's, he smiled, understanding that he didn't want to hurt him. Domon nodded at the man, the back of his uniform moving with the breeze. He allowed his grip to ease as he released Figeilo's hand, and smiled at him. I see... you are searching for something. I understand you now. So, Figeilo, what is it that you want here in Karakura Town? An Arrancar of your strength is rare enough as it is, especially around here.

OOC: Sorry, short
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC:Tis fine'

IC: "I heard of some new race..The vaizards or vizards..Something of that caliber. I wanted to test one, to see their abilities. Though I must say..it has been quite a while since I've been here, so much has changed. Have they crucified that Jesus Christ fellow? Last I heard that was how they were going to execute him." Perhaps it could be the Jesus reference, but it would be apparent that Figeilo hadn't been in the human world a while. And the last thing he remembered was that Jesus was supposed to be killed.

OOC:Mine is short too, I'm on facebook. >.<
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Domon smiled at Figelo, placing his hand on the back of his neck. Sounds like you want to meet my father... he's a Vizard who was around for that. And yes, he was crucified about two thousand years ago. He wasn't sure how long it had been, but it was apparent he had been gone for some time. He was obviously quite old by Shinigami and Arrancar standards, and seemed to be quite interesting. My dad says he got up and walked away three days later though.

OOC: same here
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

OOC:Gerald Payne look me up! And I'll post after I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

"three days, huh? Amazing!" Figeilo smiled, and looked around at all there was to take in. He just couldn't place what he was looking for, but he felt empathy from the other male and couldn't help but grin at all that was around them.

OOC:Need more to go on x.x.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)   Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return Of The Aged-Wind(Open)
Page 1 of 1