Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke Empty
PostSubject: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 am

Jaga kamisori the vice captain of the 13th squad and the welder of Yarikoi the scythe zanpakuto.
As he's walking through the seireitei towards the great mountain of the soul society he's smiling softly as he is thinking about what he should paint today and also if he should emty his bottle sake and take it soft or maybe actually train for once.
When he sees the great mountain in the horizon he smiles larger and looks around til hi finds a banzaitree who got several scars on it.
He sits down next to it.
"Gretting banzai-sama how are you doing today?"
He puts his the paintboard in front of him and founds a motive of a tree who is hanging on the side of the great mountain.
Before he take his first draw with the penzel he is taking a small drink out of the sake bottle and starts to paint.
His walkingstick is saftley guarded under both of Jagaimos legs and his round glasses are placed low on the small nose.
After about 3 hours he looks at his painting who looks kinda alive and sometimes it almost looks like the trees leafs are moving softly in the wind.
Jagaimo smiles once again and emty the sake before he lays down in the grass to look at the great fluffy clouds.
The darkness seems to slightly fall over the seireitei as the wind completly stops blowing.
Jagaimo open his eyes and yawns.
"Yes banzai-sama you are right someone is here, i wonder who?"
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 am

a figure was in the tree he painted..... one witha white tail.... and cat ears. This figure had a sketch pad and was drawing a rose from a near by rose bush. he humed softly as he worked. this was pandor the neko member of sqaud four. Yes he was in fack the cuzin of the natorius lilly torra the tiger furry from squad 11 that betrayed her fellow shinigami, but he was nothing like her.....

He sang softly to himself a lulliby his mother had once sang to him, one lilly sang too. It had a soothing efect on people..... his zanpokto layed beside him on the tree branch. Pandor's violet eyes shown bright in the moonlight as the moon hit them it seemed to make them glow. his ears perked up then twitched "hello? is some one there?" he called out now sitting up on the branch.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am

Jagaimo suddenly saw someone or something moving in the tree he was painting.
It got a tail and pointy ears.
"I wonder what the rat does in the tree?, what do you think Banzai-sama?"
With a flashstep he did move to the positon above the tree and started to draw a sketch of the animal/human/thing.
He did draw it with big round ears, furryfree long tail and two big front tooths.
"incredible, i've found a new specie! I'll call rat sapiens"
Jagaimos walking stick was in his left hand as he puted his newsketch on the animal in a scroll pocket as he started to look at the sketch the animal was drawing.
"Terrible artist...."
He was lightning a match on the animals neck as he light his ciggarett and yawn a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am

pandor stood p in full atmor his ears layed back his cat tail swishing "hey!.... I'm no animal..... I'm a person too you know..... I'm pandor torra member of squad four...... and I'm a neko.... a cat not a rat...." he said looking the man in the eye. he took in a deep breth and put his zanpokto back on his back. he sighed once more and jumped up beside the male "and I hapen to be a verry talented artist thank you...." he said his ears still layed back like an upset cat.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 am

Jagaimo smiles a bit but he jumps supprisely when it starts to talk.
"Ooh it can talk well lets start a conversation then"
Jagaimo bows lightly and smiles widley.
"My name is Jagaimo kamisori and Im the vice captain of squad 13(squad of investiogation in the real realm), Pandor you says? Anyway you are still pretty cute for being a half human and half rat i guess"
Jagaimo pokes a few times at the neko to see how it will respond on the touch, then he smiles friendly again and take a few smokes from his ciggarett and blow it out away from the neko.
"Would you mind to drink some sake with me? Who knows we'll maybe be friends."
JagaimoWas doing a flashstep once more and where now sitting in his original spot by the tree in seiza with a new bottle of sake in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am

pandor sighed..... "yes I can talk... I'm not an animal..... and I'm a cat..... not a damn rat..." he said sighing as he jumped out of te yree and followed him "I'm not a big drinker.... I can I just don't like too often.." he said as he sat down his zanpokto felin laying beside him. he had his sketch pad out and was fliping through the pages. he stoped on a page where he draw a beatifull goddes of the nekos. it was an amazing drawing.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 am

jagaimon puted his hand into his clothes and soon he did pull out a small cup that he did fill with sake and gave it to Pandor.
He filled his own cup and drank it all before he filled it again and emtied the cup once again.
"A cat you say? Intresting, maybe you are a powerful painter but how is your zanpakuto skills including your swordfight and powers?"
Jagaimo smile friendly and then he looked at the tree and noded.
"True Banzai-sama, true..."
Jagaimo discoverd that someone has stolen his painting once again and he took a deep breath before he laughed a little.
"How does it goes on the healingfront? Any progress any new discoveries?
Jagaimo filled his sake cup once again, but he dosent seems to get drunk even if he had drink more than a bottle for himself, hos cheek arent red.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

pandor took the cup and sighed he drank it but didn't seem to like it that mutch..... " I'm ok, my zanpokto is mutch better than I.... I don't know how a strong sword like he got stuck with me, but that's fine I guess. I haven't heared any new stuff..... unless they are hiding things from me there's nothing new...." he sighed as he began to collor in the picture he had in his hand his ears perked forward. he rolled his eyes "verry funny felin...." he laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

Jagaimo smacked Pandor on his head with hos walkingstick before he smiled foxlike and pointed at Pnadors jaw with the stick.
"Don't forget that it's the Zanpakuto that choose you, and not you who chooed him. If he thinks you are worthy wielding him i don't think that you're that weak after all"
Jagaimo leaned his head closer to Pandor and started to smile wiedly.
"If you ever speak in a unsecure way about yourself again i will beat you to a pulp my friend, now take some more sake please"
Jagaimo backed of and refilled Pandors cup meanwhile i smiled and itched his neck with his walkingstick.
Even if Jagaimo was a very calm man he didnt stand people who don't have confident in their own ability.
"Love yourself as much as your Zanpakuto loves you and remember, your true power is not in your arms, its in your head and heart, belive in that an you will be a splendid shinigami one day."
Jagaimo once again refilled his own cup and emptied it 3 times before he yawned and the darkness in the place was a fact.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 am

pandor lowered his ears flat against his head rubing it slightly, "I'm sorry, I won't say that again....." he said rubing the lump on his head. he drank the sake still not wanting to but the man had ofered it and it would be rude to say no...... he coninued to draw the goddess. "well senso has blessed me greatly and I should be happy that she has smiled down so kindly upon me....." he sighed and his ears perked tward his zanpokto and he laughed once more 'felin, you sure can be funny but why are your jokes always about me?....... what ever," he laughed felin had a good sence of humor and always could make pandor laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Jagaimo smiled a bit more when Pandor smiled and he emtied the second bottle of sake and scratched his forehead.
"Hmm my sake is emty, well that only means one thing i guess."
Jagaimo dissappeared but seconds later he was back with a new bottle of sake including a new sketch board.
"Pandor-kun have you heard anything about the war?"
Jagaimo saw on Pandors face that he did'nt like the sake so he did'nt refill his glass once more on the other hand he refilled it with milk from another bottle in his hand.
"there you go Pandor"
Jagaimo smiled kindly and started to draw with tremendous speed.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 pm

pandor laped up the milk "thank you, and yes I've heared about the war... I hate it and want nothing to do with it..." he said his ears back looking away. he disliked this war.... he died in a war.....
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:48 pm

"well war is not a good thing of course but it's the way fo life, every species has it own wars"
Jagaimo smiles foxlike as the darkness gets complete.
"Pandor I think we should head back to the seireitei now cause the darkness bring us many vicious spirits"
Jagaiom packs his stuff and emty both bottles of sake before he bows to Pandor.
"Meet me by my room in one hour and don't be late young one"
Jagaimo uses flashstep and dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 am

pandor noden and ran off on all fours. he ran to a small den he slept at often.... he did sleep in his room sometimes but not too mutch..... he tended to stay away from most other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:39 am

((Shall we call the RPthread locked?))
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm

((um idk ur call u can start thenext topic if u want ))
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 pm

(8your turn too start a topic i belive:D))
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

((lool u suck XD jk fine...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke   A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke Empty

Back to top Go down

A penzel, smooth wind and a smoke
Page 1 of 1