Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami Womens Association? ^^

Go down 
+6
Shihoin Yoruichi
Minari Takasugi
Samara Sawamatsu
Izuru Kira
Lightning (Kaihime)
Kiku Hotaru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

As the title says, I was just wondering if the Shinigami Womens Association could be accepted as an official organization? And even have certain positions and such? Maybe even Kiku could be the President?! XDD
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm

i thought of this a while back and thought it would be fun xD but seeing as how Lightning would not make a good president i left it alone :p

hope it is accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

I could have Rukia come. ^^
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I love the idea of it. ^^

I'll possibly make Siren join, if it is approved.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Minari would get dragged to it, and sit there saying nothing and being pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:11 pm

lol minari that is that same thing Lightning would do XD
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:16 am

They could plot to overthrow and disband it together then!
Back to top Go down
Shihoin Yoruichi

Shihoin Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Nawwwww lol. Kiku and Yachiru would take you two down with a case of Red Bull and some candy XDDDDD And if we managed to get Neliel.....god....the horror....
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:41 pm

roflmao xD
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 pm

I like this idea Very Happy
If you wanted to start gaining interest from female shinigami to be involved in it, and there was a big enough interest than I'm sure this idea will pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:28 pm

I'll have Soifon join. =)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 pm

kurosuchi taichou? XD JK momo probably would join and matsu as well as Yuuri and maybe a few others but idk how active everyone is anymore xDDD and im just here window shopping.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

yeah sounds like a great idea ^^ hah i think i already said that but anyway i will say it again xD
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:36 am

well dont have a female char but it could make things lot more intressting on site if the swa was resurrected on site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Womens Association? ^^   Shinigami Womens Association? ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Womens Association? ^^
Page 1 of 1