Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 pm

i was bored so i decied to post one of my favorite songs from bleach rock musical live bankai show code 003 . i present kira , hisagi , renji , ichigo, toshiro , ikkaku , kenpachi dancing shirtless. 0_0. enjoy.

Last edited by Izuru Kira on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add something important .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am

*screams in horror*

"Our friend's hopes and dreams are etched into it's body. Transforming the Infinate Darkness into Light. Unmatched in Heaven and Earth. One Machine to equal the gods! Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan! We'll show you the power...of the HUMAN RACE. ~Simon

We locked away our own kind and haulted our evolution! Do you have the sheer fortitude that is on par with that!? We say, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" ~Anti-Spiral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am

....whats kenpachi doing in there? z.z hes too short and hed be busy killing someone not dancing..... unless you count that dancing......

When life gives you lemons, squeeze the lemon juice into someone's eyes and run like hell.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patchouli

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 pm

*Puurrrsss...*
Renji...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:25 pm

That's sexy.... Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:30 pm

' Doesn't know what to said ' O_o . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I can't imagine Ichigo doing that shit lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum   

Back to top Go down

The Men's Association shirtless dance. ^^ yum
Page 1 of 1