Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baraggan Luisenbarn

PostSubject: OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3kxJmf3zxs&feature=related

AT SECOND 1:46 THERE A PICTURE OF A GUY THAT MOST OF US KNOW AS ZILO!!!!!!!!

I was on youtube going though the videos and i was watching this one and i was like... "Hmm i should show this to zilo and say its him as a joke and then all of a sudden it was like WTF?" CHECK IT OUT!!!

(and at 4:08 too i think....)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO   Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 am

Moved to General Chat fourm.

"Our friend's hopes and dreams are etched into it's body. Transforming the Infinate Darkness into Light. Unmatched in Heaven and Earth. One Machine to equal the gods! Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan! We'll show you the power...of the HUMAN RACE. ~Simon

We locked away our own kind and haulted our evolution! Do you have the sheer fortitude that is on par with that!? We say, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" ~Anti-Spiral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion+

PostSubject: Re: OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

O.O; 1:46 is zilo?! LOL omfg....well thats embarrassing cuz my friend and i saw that pic while watching the video and we where like,"that guy is HOT!!!!" XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO   

Back to top Go down

OMG ZILO I FOUND YOU IN A RUKCA RUKCA ALI VIDEO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1