Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The price of betrayal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

The price of betrayal Empty
PostSubject: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 am

The crisp air blew through Lightning's hair as she raced along the path towards the senkaimon, part of her was thrilled to be seeing some action but at the same time she wondered just why someone would betray the Soul Society. To her such a thing was unthinkable, no worse it was worse than death. Honour and loyalty, stood tall as two of the most important things to Lightning. She had recieved the message of a traitorous...furry? well Yachiru was speaking rather quickly and in her hyper tone so she wasn't sure if that was what she had actually said or not.

What the heck is a furry?

Lightning pondered on the thought as she approached the senkaimon rapidly, it was times like this she loved her immense speed. How frustrated others that were slower must get in situations like these she had often thought to herself while running. She would have teleported if she had not been told that the Kido Corps had been dispatched to prevent the traitor exiting the Soul Society, but at least she did not have to waste any energy before getting to the traitor. She was rapidly approaching the senkaimon as she hoped that the enemy there would at least put up a decent fight.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 am

A sweeping sound could be heard near the Senkaimon. A silhouette, belonging to the 1st Division Lieutenant; Siren Cancao, landed right next to it. She had attempted to get there before the traitorous Shinigami, known as 'Lilly Torra' from the 11th Division. Siren smiled slightly inwardly in satisfaction. She was seemingly successful. The smile quickly disappeared, as she had to make sure that the Kido Corps was removed from the site. 'This might get nasty. It would please me if the Kido Corps' eyes are covered. Fur, blood and intestines isn't the best combination in the world, after all.' Siren thought and grabbed the hilt of her Zanpakuto. She felt a strong reiatsu coming closer to the area. Siren assumed that the person with such mighty reiatsu was her reinforcements; not the cat-thingy girl, since her reiatsu wasn't that high when she first found her. Eating fellow Squad 11 members. It felt like a distant memory to her now...

The hand of Siren flew foreward, unsheating her Zanpakuto. She knew that Lilly would at least try to escape, but... Her greyish eyes scanned the area. Not a single member of the Kido Corps could be seen. 'It seems that my backup managed to order the Kido Corps away. Perfect. Now, I can go all out, without caring about the Senkaimon.' She held her Zanpakuto horizontally. Reflect, Hisan'na Kagami. She uttered the realease command with slightly more entusiasm than she used to. But if someone could've heard her, they would have noticed that the entusiasm was false. Very false. The nodachi started to glow ominously and shrinked in size. Soon, it's release appearance; the one of a scepter took form. Siren moved it gracefully through the air, forming a mirror-like object with a hint of lavender in it. Now, Siren just had to wait. Wait for either her ally, or the enemy.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:10 pm

A roar waas heared as lilly arived she hissed at the two standing in her way.... she had blood on her claws and fangs and was holding a large bag that moved slightly. "hmmm.... looks like you two beat me here..... oh well..... Tiger lilly is quite hungry right now... she and I are thursty for blood at the moment..." she put the sack down in front of her inside was a soul, an 7 or 8 year old girl. the girl was crying loudly "please help me.... I don't know what's going on," the girl sobbed and lilly put one of her blood splatered hands on the girl's shoulder "now you two wouldn't want any thing bad to hapen to this cild would you?" she has a wicked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 pm

((OOC: ummmm lilly i havent actually arrived there yet XD lol ))

Ahead of Lightning stood an odd looking creature, Half animal half human? Lightning realised that the name she had heard earlier; Furry, was infact very true. The smell of blood wafted past Lightning's nose and her eyes locked onto the blood dripping from the Kajit's claws. This was the traitor, this was her foe.

Her ally, the 1st division lieutenant was prepared for battle as she stood with her Zanpaktou unsheathed. Lightning stopped her rapid approach and began to walk as she was now no more than a hundred metres from the two. She had been approaching the two from behind her ally. As Lightning stood next to her ally the furry pulled a young girl from a bag and began to use her as a bargaining chip for her freedom. Lightning scoffed slightly upon hearing her threat, "Utter idiocracy....you truly think i care about that girls well being?" Lightning was not one to give in to threats nor was she one to let the opportunity to call someones bluff pass her by either.

Lightning stood tall her arms folded as she stood in an almost impatient and unimpressed manner, she was a formidable and intimidating foe. Her cool and calm aura only added to the effect upon her foes. Her cool and steely blue eyes stared into the Kajit's as if she was looking into her very soul challenging her to combat. In truth Lightning would not miss a night of sleep if the girl was to be hurt nor would she be guilty if it were her fault, however she knew that she should try and prevent it from happening.

Lightning sighed in frustration and disappointment at the current situation, why would someone hide behind another? Why would they use a weakling as their shield? The only reason one would do so is if they could not win on their own merit, this opponent was quickly becoming a major disappointment. She had more important things to be doing right now, with a roll of her eyes Lightning disappeared into a swirl of cherry blossom petals which flew through the air towards the Kajit at tremendous speeds. If the Kajit did not take evasive or defensive action the petals would slice through her skin leaving rather nasty cuts behind. Lightning reappeared infront of the Kajit lunging forward with a powerful uppercut to the creatures chin. If it connected with it's target the Kajit would be sent stumbling backwards. With her other arm Lightning scooped the young girl away from the Kajit and held her tightly as she shunpo'd away back to the side of her ally.

((Summary of combat actions:
*Lightning teleported in front of Lilly lunging forward with a powerful uppercut to her chin (the petals from her teleport are hurtling towards lilly and just so you know when Lightning teleports you can't follow her reiatsu like you can in a shunpo as she doesn't actually move at fast speeds she actually instantaniously teleports. so you wouldn't know where she would reappear)
* Lightning scooped the young girl away from Lilly with her other arm as lilly is either (stumbling from the uppercut or if it doesnt connect for what ever reason, or blocking the petals) and shunpo's back to Siren's side effectively taking away lilly's threat))

Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Telma Reikatsu sighed heavily as she bolted out of the 2nd Division barracks. She had gotten word of a shinigami going on quite a rampage. Telma glanced at the paper and shook her head. A creature called a furry had been found eating three shinigami. The First Divisions lieutenant, Siren Cancao, had reported to seen the furry thing first. Telma shot a littel smile as that name popped into her mind. That name sounds kinda familiar....". Telma thought to herself. Her head shot up from the paper as she heard thr sound of a little girl crying. It was a cry for help. Telma shunpo'd atop the roof of a taller building to see what was going on. She looked down to see Sixth Division lieutenant Lightning, First Division lieutenant Siren Cancao, and the furry shinigami by the name of Lilly Tora. Telma grimaced and silently shunpo'd behind the furry. For being in the Second Division, Telma had a amazingly fast shunpo. Soifon was still much more fast then her, but for being just an advanced lieutenant, Telma was quite a fast shinigami. She whipped her zanapaktou out of it's sheath on her back and pointed it directly at the base of her neck, where her spinal cord ended it. Telma quickly moved the tip of her sword over to where her Hakasui was. She placed the tip of her finger on the girl's Saketsu. "If I pierce both of these.....you will lose all your shinigami power. I suggest you don't move a muscle unless Lieutenant Cancao or Lieutenant Lightning tell you to." Telma said in a cold and supressing voice. Being Commander of the Patrol Corps held Telma with a lot of shinigami, and despite being a carefree troublemaker during the off time, Telma was completely merciless and calculating during her job. She looked up to the other two lieutenants. "Hello fellow lieutenants." Telma said to them.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 pm

lilly slowly tumbaled from the hit then slowly raised her hands in the air "ok, I wont move, but why be so hostile? come on, drink some sake and calm down..." She sighed and let her zanpokto fall to the ground. it made a small ding sound when it fell to the ground. she knew she was cought and could not run. she looked down. a look of defeat entered her eyes "I'm going to have to anser to the old man arn't I? sigh.... life is not with out a price, to clens of sin is to go to paradise, death will come no matter what you say, so I wouldn't gamble life away, life and death go hand and hand, I hope one day you'll understand....." she began to say poeticly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Lightning looked down at the small girl that she had just rescued from the Kajit, the girl was clinging to lightning's legs like a baby koala would it's mother. Lightning's face was have had the words 'get the heck off of me' written all over it. As the girl looked up and met Lightning's gaze she was instantly scared and released her grip on the 6th division Lieutenant immediately, running over to the seemingly much more gentle Siren Cancao. Lightning heard the greeting from the 2nd division's lieutenant Telma Reikatsu, however she didn't answer, simply put Lightning was in a rather bad mood right about now. With the arrival of her ally there was now no chance for any kind of worth while combat. "well, it would seem that the Kajit has a brain after all. Siren, have you any orders from the captain commander regarding this traitor?"

((OOC: lets try and keep a posting order o.k not fair that siren missed a turn.))
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 am

(OOC: I don't mind missing a turn, but other's might do)

The grey eyes of Siren had observed the whole scene that had happened in front of her. How the brave lieutenant of 6th Division had saved the kid from that dumbfounded furry. And how the newly arrived 2nd Division Lieutenant had threatened the furry. She was glad that the furry was clever enough to know when she were in no such position of threatening the three of them.
The girl that had ran to Siren, was hiding behind the 5'11" feet tall lieutenant of the 1st Division. Siren showed that she really didn't care what the girl did. She looked at the tall woman that was supposed to be the lieutenant of 2nd Division, that had greeted her. Good Evening, 2nd Division Lieutenant Telma Reikatsu. I am sorry that we met under these unforunate circumstances. Her voice was unfazed, almost robotic, as it lacked any kind of emotion. It was something that was... Familiar with the lieutenant. Like if, they had met each other before, excluding the lieutenant meetings.
Her eyes then looked at the 'poetic' anthropomorphic girl. That is true. But then, why did you gamble your life away by trying to defect from Soul Society? Your attitude is ridiculously pathetic. Now, please step back, 2nd Division Lieutenant. I don't want you to get caught in the crossfire of this Bakudo. Siren raised her left hand when she finished speaking. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" As she started to chant the incantation of this Kido, a small light formed on her left indexfinger-tip. Bakudo no Roku juu ichi, Rikujokoro. The light shoot foreward, dividing into six separate lightbeams, targetting the furry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Telma gazed down at the furry creature Lilly Tora and rolled her eyes. The girls poem didn't sound very poetic to begin with, and the torturing thought of drinking sake was already on her mind. The last thing she needed was a reminder."I could do without the poeticism....." Telma mumbled quietly under her breath, just low enough to where the furry could hear her. She turned her face to look at the two lieutenants and nodded to Lieutenant Lightning. "Seems as so...." Telma murmured quietly, returning a cold gaze to the furry creature. She retained no sympathy for those who murdered there fellow shinigami. Her sword was still pointed at the furry's head also. She blinked again after she heard Siren tell her to get out of the way of the kido she was to fire. She nodded rapidly and shunpo'd behind the two lieutenants. Telma quickly sheathed her zanpaktou and looked down to see a young girl, apparently the one who had been crying. She frowned as Lieutenant Lighting scared the young girl, causing her to crawl over to Liuetenant Siren. Telma smiled and leaned on one knee and reached forward to pick up the young girl. The girl blinked once before walking over to her. Telma picked her up with relative ease, and held her gently. The young girl smiled brightly at Telma, and Teklma smiled back. She handed the young girl a tiny cake and grinned. Telma then returned to watching the furry's movement.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 pm

lily looked at the little girl so scared, her eyes sofend and the murderis look in her eyes melted she quicly doged the attack then fell to her knees "please, I need help..... I I I don't know what hapened to me.... I I was defending myself agaenst one of the shinigami and got caried away... then the other two walked in and my instincts took over.... and I killed them too..... I I I don't deserv to live here... all I want is to live in the wild where I lived before I died...." tears were coming down her face now .
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Lightning's eyes narrowed at the now crying creature before her, pitiful. Did she think that only a kajit had instincts? nonsense so to does any other warrior out there. Yet they did not attack and kill nor eat for that matter their fellow warriors. Tears, always a last resort of those that know defeat is near, was the idea to conjure sympathy from her attackers? well what ever the reason or purpose of the tears and begging it would not work, personally Lightning felt herself holding back a yawn as the kajit rambled on with excuses about self defense and the such.

"Either you allow Lieutenant Cancao here to capture you Kajit or i will do it myself....although i promise you i will not be so kind as to use Bakudo"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The price of betrayal   The price of betrayal Empty

Back to top Go down

The price of betrayal
Page 1 of 1