Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Betrayal of the Seireitei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Betrayal of the Seireitei Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Soren who had a hell butterfly sent to him by Kensai Tenkai the Captain commander told him to come and meet him down within the sewers Soren obeying order left Jushiro in charge of the division and left rather quickly and Soren's zanpaktou wrapped around him. I sense a urgent feel about this little one we have to be careful to not to lose ourselves here also I feel a tension about you keep yourself calm...nothing good will come of this being stressed out... Soren continued to walk down the stench filled path and he sighs stopping awaiting the Captain commander. Captain commander?

Last edited by Soren Kiyomeru on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 pm

"soren.... we've been friends a while now... I want you to understand whats happening, youll have three choices..." Kensai sighed "first option is to die with Seireitei.... second option is to become nuetral and leave for the human world.... third is join me and help me destroy it... you probably realized that I'm betraying the soul society.... more like its betrayed me" Kensai looked towards his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Soren looked at him the first thought that passed through his mind was Konoka and his child and he jerked his zanpaktou out his Reiryuko rising rapidly. His spirits aura wrapping around him unleash a scream as his zanpaktou cloth that floating around the glowing white zanpaktou came off his reiryuko growing ever more powerful as he pointed his blade at Kensai. Kensai...I cannot let them be harmed...my child and the one I love is with the Seireitei and how do I know I will not be pursued by you?!
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm

"because I can trust you..... all you have to do is take them away from seireitei, tell them someone sent assassins after you... it doesnt matter to me how you do it, but you are one of the few people i want to survive.... you know what happened dont you?" Kensai sighed "why Aizen truly left?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 am

OOC: This didn't say private, nor did it say closed... o.o... So, if you dont want me in this, after this RP im postin, jus lemme know and ill delete my post ^^"

Hayami was a little upset at the fact Kensei stormed out of his Barracks like a bat out of hell, and she didn't have time to catch up. ..."We had better start now..." Why did he say "we" if he was just going to leave be behind!?! Gahh. I'd better hurry my ass and catch up to him - I don't want him to get angry at me when he finds out how far behind i really was. Hayami thought as she used a Kido to locate his Reiatsu - and used her mask to create a Garganta that led to him.

When she stepped out of the Garganta - she wasn't very pleased. They were in the sewers of all places - where disgusting souls of rats and nasty murky water THRIVE! Oh dear - how pitifully gross! Hayami hated this place - even when she was a Captain of the 13 Squads. She never liked having come down here - it always made her extremely sick. Probably because of the nasty moldy smell. Whatever the reason - Hayami wasn't very glad to be here - She wanted to get business done as quick as she could so she could leave this horrible place.

Thaaanks, Kensei. Hayami said dully as she approached behind him. She noticed that in front of Kensei was a Captain - obvious by the feel of the Reiatsu - and of course the Haori. ...then again, Hayami had a Haori, and wasn't a Captain ... Anymore, at least. But no matter! Mmh. Seems ... Seems there's some trouble? Or... Are things ... Okay ...? Whatever it is ... Kensei, im dying for some actionnnnnn Hayami pleaded, allowing a smile to disfigure her face as she stepped up beside Kensei.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 am

Seeing the arrival of Hayami and how Kensai was not attacking Soren lowered his blade a bit of hiestation rose over him and he sighs. I can't let the place be destroyed but if I leave they'll pursue me...and I don't even know if the vaizards will hunt down or not this undoubtfully confusing... Soren had seemed to reach conclusion calming his reiryuko and his reiatsu lowering around him he looked at Kensai coming to the desicion he wants to be made. I-I'll join you but I want to become stronger...I want to become...a Vaizard... Soren knew this wouldn't fly past Hayami or Kensai but this was the only way he could perform his duty answering kensai other question about Aizen. As for Aizen I believe he left to join the Siereitei and Hueco Mundo So the fighting would come to a stop so we can all live in a eternal peace.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

"Sorry Hayami, I thought you'd be heading back towards the Vizard to get ready, but anyway I came here to get my old friend soren" Kensai told her. He turned back to Soren. "so.... you want to become a Vaizard? You realize once its done it cannot be undone? and the only thing I could do is......." Kensai suddenly looked blankly ahead "OF course! what I could do to you would be better than a Vizard, no offence Hayami" Kensai Chuckled "but still.... its irreversible and dangerous... Right now I could turn you into what I am, or later when I get the hogyoku I could turn you into a simple Vizard, your choice"
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Soren nodded and sighed thinking about it. kensai I will do whatever it takes to become more powerful to become such a thing as you would truly be a honor..please allow me to become like you the danger will be nothing I will conquer to bring unified peace to this war ridden land! Soren seemed very serious and he looked at kensei with a determined eye his mind was absolutely set on doing what he was doing looking at hayami.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm

"thank you soren...." Kensai smiled. "now this will hurt like a bitch" Kensai put his head on Soren's head and pumped a bit of his hollow reiatsu into him. This would make Soren develope like Kensai did. Kensai had long figured out how Aizen did it without the Hogyoku, though Aizen needed to gather all the reiatsu needed, Kensai had some Hollow Reiatsu so he could do it much easier.

ooc: unless your planning to betray WITH us i suggest you dont join.... we are three captain level shinigami.....
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Soren felt him pump some of the hollow reiatsu into him and felt something changing inside of him. W-what is this? Soren felt a pain being brought in his head and knelt to the ground his face being a tint a pinkish color and he screamed some white bone coming over his face. Soren instinctivly placing his hand on it so he could rip it off. While hand clawed at the ground and he grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

[color-blue]Don't worry, Soren. It won't last for much longer. Just bare with it - because once it's all over and you gain control - It feels great[/color] Hayami said, trying to reassure Soren. She had a smile on her face, and then turned to Kensei. What are we gonna do if all the Captains show up? Hayami asked, trying to make sure if that did happen - they had a plan already.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

"I'll open a Garganta and We will leave..... for now, they should be here soon.... if they come at all" Kensai sighed. "when This is over soren... you'll feel great.... like always having a mask on..." Kensai smiled.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Soren's face was gaining more a mask it was growing he couldn't stop it and he got up about half of his face covered with a hollow mask his eye were like a hollows but the rim of yellow was a purple coloring and Soren let out a laugh that was oud the mask growing further looking rather demonic purple marking ran around that mask and it had long canine like teeth. This pain....it..it...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Kensai's eyes widened. He grabbed the mask and snapped it, releasing some of the hollow reiatsu for him to absorb. "damn... seems I put a bit too much... well then how do you feel?" He asked soren. He noted several reiatsu sources closing in on them. "we must go now" He said as he opened a garganta.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Soren looked at Kensei about a quarter of his face being covered in a mask and his eyes still being hollowfied. I feels great great now let's get out of this dump I want to show them my power...but the transformation is not complete yet...I must complete it.... Soren scowled and walked next to Kensei. looking forward and laughed manically where are we going...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:27 pm

"human world... Karakura town..... the place they'd least expect use to be, since its so populated with spiritual beings... and you are going to train" Kensai smirked at him. He remembered when he had to train himself to gain control over his full form, of course soren was much luckier, since he was going to be taught by Kensai and not himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Soren nodded as he stepped beside kensei feeling his reiatsu. thoughts passing through his mind as he had done so which made him rather nervous and he sighs awaiting him to open the black cavity otherwise known as the gartangua and he took a deep breath getting used to the mask on his face his zanpaktou having a distance feeling as if something or someone was manifesting himself inside his blade and he stepped in the hole that Kensei had opened taking a look at the Siereitei possibly for the final time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Seireitei   Betrayal of the Seireitei Empty

Back to top Go down

Betrayal of the Seireitei
Page 1 of 1