Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lilly's betrayal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 am

A scream could be hared from lilly's room and then silence, now a crunching noise could be heared. No one ever dared to enter lilly's room... mopst shinigami feared her for her tigress attitued and claws. purring and crunching were the only sounds that could be heard now.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Footsteps in puddles of water was the only sound that could be heard outside the 11th Division. The rain had lifted just a few minutes ago, and the moist athmosphere rain always brought with itself, could still be felt by the most sensitive of Shinigami. The predictive noisy the footsteps created, suddenly stopped. A fresh breeze blew by, making the silhouette's blod hair wave slowly, before returning to the silhouette's back. A long sigh filled the empty air, and empty, greyish eyes searched the area. Not a single squad 11 member was spotted, and the eyes closed themselves slowly.

This is strange... Squad 11 is usually the most rambunctious squad. This sudden silence... It is almost eerie. Her mind worked quickly to find a logical solution, but there was no to be found. Perhaps some Hollows attacked the Rukongai? But... Siren's brain continued to work; this logical solution that was supposed to make a whole squad so quiet... It was pretty far away. Theories came and went. The minutes she stood there, seemed like hours. But there was only one way to learn what had happened. She had to check inside.

Her feets lifted from the ground again, as she went to check inside. The most logical place to check, was of course at the captain's office. However, before she could even get close to the door; she heard a scream, followed by a crunching sound. Her eyes scanned the hallways she were walking in. Not a soul could be seen. However, she felt a weak reiatsu from a room some feets away from her. It flared up suddenly, but disappeared as fast. Also, it was another source of reiatsu inside the room. It was... Odd. Like it was replenishing itself. The 1st Division Lieutenant's feets lifted from the ground again, walking towards the door to the room. Her eyes narrowed slightly before her right fist hit the door, knocking twice. She then lowered her hand, waiting for someone to response.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 am

The purring and crunching stoped and lilly's voice was heared "who is it? what ever you do just don't come in!" thre was a shuffiling noise and a mufled scream then the sound of a head being choped off. some blood seeped through under the door.... it was the blood of a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 am

"Lilly-chan, what are ya playing?", a childish female voice sounded from beside Siren. A 11-12 year old looking girl that was standing around 5.3 only and was wearing the standard shinigami robes was standing next to her. She had necklong pink hair,darkpink eyes and some bubbly cheeks, giving her a cute apperance. She was wearing the 11th division liuetnant armband around her left arm, meaning it could be no other than Yachiru Kusaisji. She had a serious look displayed over her face, which was kinda unsual since she usually had a wide grin over her face, it made her appear abit older and more mature. She was carring her zanpaktou on her back,which again was weird since she normaly carried it loosly in a strap, and normaly just swung around with it like she didn`t cared what happend to it.

"Lilly-chan, open up, i wanna play also!", she said her usual grin comming over her lips, as she knocked onto the door serval times.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

lilly hissed "no! now leave me alone!" a loud crunch was heard and even more blood seeped out from under the door. you heard "no, please don't kill me!" then an other choping noise "too late sorry..."

Last edited by coribora/ lilly torra on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:59 am

Siren's eyes was staring out in the empty air, until something red seeped through under the door. This red substance easily caught her eye. Red... Liquid... This is... Siren thought. She raised her hand to the hilt of her Zanpakuto, knowing someone was inside the room. This someone, could it possibly be a member of this division; wounded and unwilling to request help from the 5th Division? Or could it be... A shinigami; doing vile things to other shinigami?
Her hand flew foreward, dragging the nodachi-like Zanpakuto out of it's hilt. She held it up under her nose. By judging the reiatsu... This is a person under my level. But I may be mistaken. However, this someone is either hurt and needs assistance. Or... She let out an inwardly sigh as this thought filled her head.

Her body bent foreward, her lips barely touching her Zanpakuto. It seems that we will have something to do this evening, Hisan'na Kagami. she said, right after her lips had kissed the metal. Then, a voice filled the empty room. "who is it? what ever you do just don't come in!" The voice obviously belonged to a female. Now, Siren was convinced. The voice was clear, shaky, but clear. She lifted her foot, and kicked it. Once. Twice. Thrice. The door fell down, and a macabre scene met her eyes. Blood everywhere. Limbs were scattered around the room. And in the middle of everything; A humanoid silhouette was standing. It slightly resembled a tiger, yet it had humanoid traits. Her fur was covered in blood and she was in the middle of eating... An arm. Siren took one step back and thought something about something she had read about cannibalism. 'Very few people have ever meet a cannibal. The chance of meeting one, is very, very low'. The irony stuck her and she would have rolled her eyes if she had been in another situation.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 am

lilly looked at her chewing on the arm before throwing it at the girls feet "I tolld you not to come in.... beautiffull isn't it?" she said a few drops of blood falling from her mouth before she licked her lips. She slowly reached for her zanpokto that was stabed in to a torso of a shinigami. she licked the blood from it's blade and purred.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:40 am

Siren watched the anthropomorphic felina for some seconds. "I tolld you not to come in...." she heard the girl say. She noticed that the girl stopped to chew on the arm, and instead threw it. The severed limb landed right in front of Siren's own feet. A normal person would've been disgusted by this act, but as Siren knew nothing such as 'disgust', her indifferent face stayed the same, and her eyes met the females. "beautiffull isn't it?" The female said.
As a response, Siren simply closed her eyes and shook her head. Such ignorace. You think you can kill and devour shinigami loyal to the Gotei 13 without being punished? she said narrowing her empty eyes more. She raised her blade, pointing it at the girl. Very well. Your act of arrogance will be your end. The words were whispered, with her dreamy, cold voice. Siren looked at the pink-haired girl. Something was... Familiar with her. She was sure she had seen her somewhere. Pink hair... Unrivalled cheerfulness... Of course! This was the 11th Division Lieutenant. Now, what was her name? This was no time of fumbling. She had to figure it out. 11th Division Lieutenant. If you please, may you assist me in this battle? If not, can you get other assistance? Thank you very much. Siren returned her attention to the girl, waiting for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am

lilly simply looked at her zanpokto and said aloud "no tiger lilly.... I'm not going to kill her... she is the LT of the first divition..." lilly sat down ontop of the body pile licking the blood from her furr.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 am

"no tiger lilly.... I'm not going to kill her... she is the LT of the first divition..." Siren slowly raises her left eyebrow as her only response. Not going to kill me? You are ridiculously ignorant. You may not kill me... she said and shunpo'ed right in front of the girl. But I will try to kill you. Siren attempted to slash the girl's midsection and jumped a few steps back. She shunpo'ed back where she originally stood. 'I may have to release my Zanpakuto against this opponent... But since she is an 11th Squad member, I assume her Zanpakuto is a Melee-type. Hisan'na Kagami will have a direct disadvantage against this one...' she thought. Siren now held her Zanpakuto horizontally, like she has trying to protect her midsection from attacks.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:21 am

lilly jumped up and landed on her tip toes she grabbed her sword and ran her claws over her blade "grow your thorns.... tiger lilly!" she went into shiki her sword turned into a tribal spear and vines wrapped artound the staf part of her zanpokto three tigers made from plants crawled out of the ground "wanna meet my pets?"
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am

Siren stared at the plants, before letting out a sigh. 'It seems that I am luckier than I thought.' Siren thought with closed eyes. She opened them again looking at the girl standing behind the corpses. The girl was indeed an exotic beauty. She had womenly forms, and a special eyecolor. But then again, this was just another rock. A rock standing in the way of her; The Siren. This rock was already cracked when she discovered it. Siren thought that it wouldn't be too hard to crush this rock. Though, this rock had be crushed carefully. Siren had to be careful not to get any crush it too quickly nor too slowly.
She sheated her Zanpakuto, folded her hands together and started to chant the incantation of her signature kidou. "Washing over the weaving of eternity, stars falling. Blinding, confusing, yellow, circling across the nightsky. Double, be two!" Yoru no Futago! A yellow crucifix-like energy formed in front of her. She continued to hold her hands together. Hadou 32, Okasen! she said and a wide blast of yellow fire leapt foreward, destroying the room the girl was inside. Now, Siren just hoped she had caught her in the blast.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pandor Torra

Pandor Torra

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 pm

((OCC: I'm too lazy to switch acounts... it's me lilly...)) Lilly disapeared and apeared behind the girl " I bid thee fare well.... next time you see me may be your last day alive..." she then disapeared no trace of her left she... was gone.... ((exit))
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FMAcamaraCave
Sponsored content

Lilly's betrayal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly's betrayal   Lilly's betrayal Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly's betrayal
Page 1 of 1