Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria

Victoria

Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) Empty
PostSubject: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:48 am

The day that she was assigned to the 2nd division squad, was full of surprises. First after she did her normal morning ritual that once she knew about. She stumbled on a vizard that somehow manage to get into soul society, she injured the female but then allow her to escape. Though to be completely honesty Victoria felt like there was more to that female then what was shown, but it was none of her busy. After that run it, her day went by rather smoothly. She did the necessary work that was required for her to do and trained for the rest of the day. Once it hit night fall she thought it would be a interesting experience to adventure into the human world, so thus there were we find her now.

The cool night air licked at her tan face, as it sent a cool chill down her back. She wore a simple dark blue business like jacket, that was button low enough that one could see her small cleavage, and know that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Dark blue pants and matching flats would finish out her attire. Her dark purple-ish hair were in braids that reach and inch or two below her neck. Strolling down the streets she come to a small out door restaurant, sitting down she orders a coke spiked with rum. The restaurant was position right across one of the locate clubs, making it an idea location. For those who don’t like the club life could come hereto get a drink instead.

Victoria looks around the area, watching people going into the club across the street. She also caught the eyes of males and some females looking at her. They were most likely looking at her body, for lets face it she was a knock out on many levels. However, Victoria rarely shows this side of her and the only time she does, is when she is on the hunt. But not for hollows....
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 am

there was a rucass going on in the corner of the room people were gathered around a cage said to hold a legandary creacher A kajjit (cat person/ cat furry) a roar could be heard, as lilly sat chained in the cage whering nothing but a leather bra and leather skirt with split sides, her winter fur was shineing white with light orange stripes. one thing people did not see was her zanpokto siting next to her on the floor of the cage along with blood from a man that got too close with her and she ate him. she was eyeing the gaurd "awww, come on, it's was his fault. plz let me out and we can be together, I'll do anything," she said trying to perswade him to release her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 am

The bartender bought Victoria her drink, as she wraps her digits around the glass and took a sip of it. The burning sensation of the alcohol was a welcome invite as it slid down her throat. She over heard people talking about something called a kajjit, and that the thing had killed a human. A sigh escaped her lips as she seriously thought she would relax this one night. Taking the glass in her right hand she moved towards the crowd of people that had surrounded the cage, careful she mingled her way through the crowd. One man in paritcular grabbed her ass, and was almost met with a fist to the gut, if Victoria wasn’t aware that she could technically get in trouble for hurting humans.

Coming to the stage, she would eye thing within it. It was not a thing...but a female. But something was different this female seem to be part animal...tiger she would presume from the stripes. Her eyes would fall on this cage creature as she looks at her breast and then continued downward. She took another drink from her beverage, trying to get what she was thinking out of her head. A tingle sensation was felt down her groin, but she tried to ignore it. Turning her attention to the guard that seem to be holding the person in the cage, Victoria would speak to him.

After a few moments she figured out what had happen and all the other boring details. So it seemed she had killed a man and it was the man’s own doing. Also she had gotten the key and also a metal link chain...just don’t ask how she got the chain. Going up the cage she will speak to the female inside the cage in a calm, non-threatening voice “Seems like today is your lucky day. You are coming with me, and no longer have to be stuck in a cage.” She said, unlocking the cage with the key. Once she did that everyone in the area, seem to scattered. Victoria stuck her hand out helping the female out of the cage, that’s if she didn’t bite her first. Bending down, one could clearing see her harden nipples.

The alcohol was slightly taking effect on her but not to much. She wanted to help this female out and maybe help herself out, in more then one way,
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 am

Lilly purred at the sight of this female "hello, sexy, what's your name?" she said eyeing the girl who got her out of her cage licking her lips slightly her tail swished under the girls chin slowly leting her savor the feel of her soft fur to her skin. Lilly was also whering a spiked collar around her neck. as lilly got out of the cage she grabbed her zanpokto not wanting to leave tigerlilly behinde she tied it to her back. she got on her knees ans reacvhed out grabbing the gir's hand gently in her pawlike hands and kissed it gently "thank you for saveing me from those horad men, I'll do anything you wish of me,.... my master." she was still purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 am

Victoria chuckled lightly as she heard the female’s comment “The name is Victoria and you don’t look bad yourself.”She said with a smirk. She closed her eyes feeling the female’s tail moving across her chin. Oh this is going to be very interesting, she thought. She watched as the female grabbed her zanpukto and tied it on her back. Dark purple eyes looked the female as she kissed her hand, another tingly sensation was felt down in her groin. Damnit, she was getting turned on by the female furry. “Come stand up, about you doing anything I wish...well we will discuss when we get somewhere less crowded.” She said in a calm voice “Now what’s your name?” Victoria eyes was staring directly at the females breasts, as she was mentally picturing what they look like without the material covering them.

She know where she wanted to do with her little play mate, but she will wait for that. For she likes to tease and be tease....it makes everything better.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 am

lilly smiled and followed her "my name is lilly torra, but I warn you this flower has thorns,.... what's that smell... rum? can I have some plz I won't get drunk not like last time.... just a sip...." lilly begged smelling the coke with rum in it.as lilly walked her brests bounced full of milk with each step she took the went up and down.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm

“Well then lilly, I will try not to get on your bad side then.” She said with a smile. She looked at lilly before handing her a glass have full of rum and coke, Victoria didn’t finish it “Here hopefully this will please your taste buds, till I get some more.”She said. Lilly was a cute thing even if she was a kajjit. Though usually she messed with only humans but the thought of messing with a kajjit was turning her on immensely. It was so exotic...so rare...so hot. If Lilly had en enchant smell, she would easily smell Victoria’s forbidden juices seeping between her legs. Without a single word, Victoria move her hand to the center of Lilly’s back and pull her closer to her body. “I’m going to get more rum and then we can go to the spot, that only I know about. It should be safe for us to talk there without having distractions.” She said, stopping the bar she was at earlier and body a two bottles of run. “Woot, now lets get away from these people.” She said, holding up the two bottles of rum.

They will continue to walk down the street getting some stares from the normal people in the town. Soon the scenery will changed to that of a long forgotten playground, that has been cut off from the rest of the city. Victoria sit on one of the benches and smile at Lilly and motioning her to sit beside her. Victoria placed both bottles of rum between her legs and spoke “Don’t worry no one will find you here, it’s my secret place. So relax a little.” Victoria was teasing herself badly, for she wanted to rip the clothes off of Lilly right now...but she is waiting. Since it makes the things she want to do to her a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 am

lilly quickly drank the coke with rum in about a second and smiled "oh thank you that was delichous." Lilly sniffed the air and a slight purr escaped her throat. She purred louder as she saw the rum "this will be fun," she said as she followed her to the playground and sat next to her, victoria teasing hersellf was teasing lilly. lilly was useing all sellf controll not to rush things.... lilly fussed with her bra that was huging her brests tightly "ugh.... this thing is too small, milk is leaking out...." lilly said as a drop of milk fell from the edge of the bra.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 am

“Your welcome.” She said, a smiled escaped her lips as she heard Lilly purr “Yea it will be.” Victoria eyes diverted to the female’s huge breast “At least you got breast mine are small.” She said her eyes not leaving Lilly’s breast. Victoria would cup her A cup size breast with her hands, before releasing them. Without warning Victoria would wipe the drop of milk from the edge of Lilly’s bra with her finger and stick it in her mouth. A slight moan escaped her slips as she savored the taste. Victoria’s right hand was rest on Lilly’s thigh as she rubs it gently “If the bra to small, you could take it off. It’s just us here.”
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:02 am

lilly smiled as victoria tasted her sweet milk. "well, Id prefer if you took it off for me," she said in her sexy voice before gropeing the girls brests slightly "I think there fine," she said rubbing her brests slightly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 am

A moan escaped her lips as she felt Lilly’s groped her breast “Unbuttoning your present.” Victoria said in between moans, referring to her shirt. Victoria up snapped Lilly’s bra and began to fondle with them, pinching her nipples slightly. Victoria was very wet and it was evident by the wet spot in her crotch area.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:23 am

Lilly let out a wild cat sound as she slowly took of victoria's shirt and rubbed victoria's groin with her tail "come on, let's get wild tonight, and leave this world behind" she said licking victoria's neck.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:28 am

The cool air caused Victoria’s now exposed nipples to harden. A loud moan escaped her lips feeling Lilly’s tail rubbing against her wet groin. She moved her right hand from Lilly’s breast slowly she slid her hand underneath the slit in her skirt and between to rub Lilly’s groin. “Fuck me...” She said, as she takes one of Lilly’s breast into her mouth and begin to suck on it.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 am

lilly purred as she slowly pulled off victoria's pants "oh I will, hard." lilly spanks her ass and then grabbs it. With her other hand she took off her own skirt, she had not been whereing underwere and a sent filled the air "your lucky... I'm in heat,... do you like my milk sexy?" she said licking victoria's neck
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 am

She helped Lilly removed her pants and moaned as Lilly spanked her ass. She turned around and watched at Lilly removed her own skirt and her eyes diverted to Lilly’s pussy “Yes, I do...but first.” Victoria bent over and popped herself on the beach, her ass in the air. Her pussy glistered from her juices “Fuck me, with that tail of yours.” She said in a lustful voice. Honestly Victoria couldn’t believe what she just said, she wanted to get fucked by Lilly’s tail and she wanted it now. Licking a finger she move it between her legs and begin to rub her pussy “Come one fuck me with your tail, baby!”
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 am

lilly purred as she sliped hersellf under neth victoria and slowly rubbed the tip of her tail on her pussy teasing her before she stuck it in and she stuck it in deep almost half of her tail was inside victoria she wriggaled it inside her. she wrapped her arms around her neck her brests pressing against hers she began to french kiss victoria as she moved her tail in and out of her. "oh, do you like that? because I love it!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 am

Grr...she was getting teased by Lilly’s tail but it felt so good. Her juices was flowing down her legs and there it was...Victoria let out a loud moan as over a foot of lilly’s tail was now inside of her pussy “Oh fucking yes! Fuck me baby! I need this!” She said between moans,as she buck against the tail wanting more inside of her. She kiss Lilly passionately, her tongue wrestling with hers. Her right hand slipped between Lilly’s leg and slid two fingers inside of her and began to thrust them in and out. “Yes, I fucking love it...give me more!”
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

Lilly roared as she stuck even more of her tail into victoria going in and out faster "oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me like the wild animal I am!" lilly said as she got rougher will her and she began to thrust her fingers in her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Victoria’s eyes widen as more of Lilly’s tail was shoved up inside of her tight pussy “Ahh, yes fuck me baby! Fuck me! I needed this!” Victoria said between moans. She slid another finger inside of Lilly’s pussy as she began to thrust them in and out of her faster. God, Victoria was loving this. Her pussy was getting filled to the rim, and her juices was running down her legs. “Omg...I’m going to CUM!” Victoria screamed, her pussy’s muscles clamped down on Lilly’s tail, as her body shook. A stream of cum would gush out of her slit, splattering everywhere.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 am

lilly roared as victoria cumed all over her, "oh yeah,". Lilly's fur was shining in the moonlight all slick and wet from victoria's cum that now covered her body. Lilly licked some off of her brest. lilly was able to slowly pull her now wet tail from victoria's pussy, she then rubed the juces from her tail onto her body giving her a sexy glow in the moonlight. she grabbed one of the bottles of rum "now what do you say to doing some crazy exotic things now, and some verry kinky things," lilly had a dirty smill on her face as she licked victoria's neck tracing the tip of her toung down then licking her brest
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 am

Victoria sighed as Lilly pulled out her tail. Moving from her current position she will sit on the beach now, looking at Lilly “No, it’s your turn.” Victoria said, grabbing Lilly and forcing her to lean against the beach. Slowly she began to kiss down Lilly’s neck, sucking on her breast, right hand slid three fingers inside of Lilly’s pussy and started to thrust them in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Lilly purrred loudly at the feel of victoria sucking the sweet milk from her brests, and her thrusting her fingers in and out of her. "oh yeah! fuck me sexy, fuck me like a bitch!" lilly almost screamed she had been waiting for this all night. her juces flowed even more now then before. "more, god give me more!" lilly said a lusting look in her blue green tigress eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Her lips continued to suck on Lilly’s breast, as the female’s milk rolled down Victoria’s throat. She continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Lilly giving her just what she wanted. It wasn’t till Lilly asked her to give her more, that Victoria would pull out her fingers, reaching underneath the bench she pulls out a rather large box, opening it. She pulls out a rather long-strap on dildo(14inches). “Oh I will give ya more. You are my bitch now.” She said, adjusting the strap on. Ounce adjusted she spread Lilly’s legs wide open, and thrust the 14inch cock deep within her. She began to thrust in and out of her, as she leaned forward and went back to sucking her breast. Her lustful eyes looked up at Lilly “Fuck me.” She said, wanting Lilly to use her tail to fuck her pussy once again, while she herself was getting pounded by a 14inch cock.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Lilly let out a slight roar/purr sound as she was begining to be fucked with the strap on. lilly's tail then was thrust up victyoria's pussy once more. "oh yeah, fuck me like an animal! I'm your bitch, I'm your BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)   Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Ah, there it was again Lilly’s tail was now deep with Victoria’s wet pussy. Victoria was moaning loudly as she was begin fuck by Lilly’s tail again. Victoria’s thrust never slowed down driving the 14inch strap on all the way inside of Lilly’s pussy. It seems each time Victoria pulls out, Lilly’s tail would thrust deeper within her pussy. “Oh fuck yes, I’m loving it. And yes baby you are my nasty bitch. I’m going to fuck you so hard that you won’t be able to stand anymore. My bitch, thrust that tail of yours deeper within me.” Victoria said, loving the fact that she was getting fuck and is fucking Lilly.
Back to top Go down

Coke spiked with Rum!(Private, Mature Sexual content maybe...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next