Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

Archer

Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 am

My eyes narrow and concentrate as I look down at the city below. It was a cool breezy night. It wasn't cold and it wasn't warm. Perfect. I jump from building to building as I run. Keeping a focused eye on the human below. Making sure that they are safe. Seeing my apartment window I carefuly open it and climb through. Taking off my armor and placing it on the dresser near my bed. I head to the bathroom while running my fingers through my hair. I flip the lights on and blink a little,the sudden light didn't startle me though.I can see my reflection in the mirror. My white hair,slightly spiked and it only touched the nape of my neck. My brown eyes are slightly tense and maybe a bit tired but t he tired look disappeared the minute it appeared. I streched my arms slightly and yawn. Flexing my body,waking myself up a bit. Im lean yet muscular as always which for some reason seems to attract women yet I don't pay much attention. My friend Felix would call me strange for not trying to get back into a relationship right away.a smirk pulls on my lips at the thought of what Felix would say. Heh,since when didn't that guy try to hook me up? I chuckle softly as I open a drawer and pull out a White button up shirt and jeans. Though since I don't hVe the patience for buttons today I simply pull the shirt on and leave it unbuttoned. I slip on my jeans and get my shoes back on and I'm out the door with my charm on my wrist that's hidden under my watch. The shape of a Rosario with an onyx bead in the center. Just in case I need it. I head over to the park and I can see some of the kids look up at me. Not a surprise since I'm like 7,5 or something along the lines.too tall for someone that's 23. Sighing softly I sit on the park bench and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

Coribora rept scilently in the streets not harming ior even looking at any humens... she was away from her brother ulquiorra and that's all that mattered to her. she sang a depressing song as she walked "when you cryed I'sd wipe away all of your tears, when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears..." she had a sad look in her eyes. Her emrald green dragon eyes looked up at the moon. her black tail swished behind her as she walked her horns glistined in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 am

Sighing as the cool breezes blew through her hair Zephy was finally begining to relax after a slow and busy day at work. She had decided to take the long way home tonight so she could clear her head before arriving home. Each breeze brought with it a different scent of the night, some the fresh rain and others the smell of the flora she walked past. It was a silent night also which only added to the relaxation she was beginning to feel. As she saw the park come into view she knew she was not far from home.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 am

when you cryed I'sd wipe away all of your tears, when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears" the voice made my eyes open in a flash. The spiritual energy was it a shinigami. Not tasking any changes I positioned my watch. Ready to summon my bow into action. I looked at the crying girl and hesitated. Could I really summon my bow and shoot her in this state? I sighed to myself and waited. I decided to wait and see if she was a threat to me before I did anything. Sighing I looked down at the girl and said.what's wrong? my voice was calm and tense. I wasn't great at comforting someone like I once was. Back when Akasha was alive. Greif and pain flooded my brown eyes. But it disappeared.I still haven't forgiven myself since her death how could I? It was my fault that she died. Though it was the shinigami mayuri that took her life. She didn't need to die.. My thoughts where interrupted when I felt another presence. It was familiar. I turn to see Zephy, Felix's girlfriend.I smile a little. hello Zephy, it's been awhile
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am

coribora backed up a bi at the site of two quincies "nothings wrong..... and your not going to kill me are you? seeing as i'm an arrancar?" she backed up a look of worry in her dragon eyes. she looked at her hollow hole righ below her ribcage half of it was showing under her belly shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 am

Zephy was snapped from her daze by a familiar voice, she looked around in the direction it came from and found a familiar face sitting on the park bench. His white hair made him stand out in the dark, and next to him was......an Arrancar?! "Hey Archer, I just finished work. what are you doing out here?" Zephy was too far away from the two to have heard the Arrancar's words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)   Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Shadow Quincy (Invited only)
Page 1 of 1