Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) Empty
PostSubject: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

It was a quiet day within the seireitei, and everything seemed to be at a certain peace. There were butterflies of the hued black fluttering around and it seemed nothing could break this silence. Until there was a loud scream of "Bastard!" that rang out. Followed by a sword being unsheathed. And of course, who would be running from that direction but the new fourth squad lieutenant: Altair Sanguine. His pale skin shown in the light due to the fact he didn't have a robe top on. Purple hair shook with each step he took, his equally purple eyes straight forward as he ran, a bit of mirth within them.

Upon his back, altair wore the large sword: Megaton. He was using his weight manipulating powers of the sword to make it as light as a feather, to make it easier to run without being hindered. He wore the standard squad for robe bottoms, his insignia for lieutenant of that squad on a sash tired around his abdomen, covering most of the muscle there. It was set low to be just above the hem of his robe bottoms to look like an overly large belt. He was also wearing gloves that bore his division's color and insignia on them, the insignia being a glowing violet.

Altair laughed as he turned a corner, pressing his body flat against the wall of a building, using his Kyokko kido to shadow his body, and hide his spiritual pressence, watching his pursuers run by. Once they were gone from the area, he deactivated the kidou, laughing to himself. He had never felt so good after groping a woman and he knew he would love this place. Smiling widely, he jumped upwards, pushing into a quick burst of shunpo to end up on the top of the two story building, legs dangling off the edge of the roof as his bum came onto the top. He simply grinned, looking up at the sky.

OOC: The posting order is the same as in the Title: Tel then Rei
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm

A fearful scream rang out amonsgt the Seireitai. The girls' scream was noticible anywhere specifically becuase she was known for being a huge trouble maker. The scream sounded from the tiny pink lips of none other then a miss Vice-Captain of the 2nd Division, Telma Reikatsu. And the scream was arriving from a small portion in the sky. Telma had been messing around with some small devices the 12th Division had created for entertainment. The particular item, was a capsule of modified reiatsu. Telma had decided it looked like what the humans called a baseball, and that her xanpakutou was the baseball bat the humans used to hit.

She had studied this odd game humans played, and eventually oraganized a small game between some 12th Division unseated members and members of her own Division, thought they were quite unwilling. She laughed, dragging them along to the spot. "I don't know what Captain Soifon has been saying about my slightly odd behaviour, but I promise, i'm not wierd at all! And you guys won't get hurt!" Telma said to them reassuringly, with a huge grin. She had organized everything perfectly and orderly.

The only thign she didn't expect was that the reiatsu bomb item exploded. The 12th Division members had purpsely not told Telma how it would go off when struck by a zanpakutou. Once it collided, Telma had been blasted backwards, hearing the laughs of the 12th Division members. Even her own Division members were laughing at her. She didnt' care though, Telma had first been blasted sky high, and was falling fast. She was upside down, her head facing the ground. She sighed, knowing this would hurt quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Insteed of hitting the ground, breaking a few bones in a fall that would kill a normal human, she heard the flapping of a haori, saw a flash of white, befor being placed onto the ground, a light female voice letting out a sigh. She had strong blue eyes, thight-long white hair, clean creamy-colored skin, had a busty figure and was standing 5.8, making her appear like a 20 year old. She was wearing a sleeve-less version of the standard shinigami uniform, leaving the very top of her cleve showing. Very few would say that showing that little was to risky, but there were shinigami women who showed way more. A darkblue ribbon was tied around her waist, the zanpaktou being tied into it, leaving it hanging from her right hip in its holster. Finaly she was wearing a white captain haori with the 1th division kanji and symbol on it, meaning she was Reikou Yuuri, the former 3th division captain who recently had taken over after kensai`s betrayl.

"Reikatsu-san..", Yuuri said in a light smile, through letting out a little sigh after. Yuuri hated formatilities, but when she spoke to shinigami she didn`t know or they had a high rank, she spoke to them by last name. "The 12th division are busy developing and studying new information, but they wont get work done if you keep doing this. I have been getting complains from Kurotsuchi taicho, and liuetnant kurotsuchi(nemu), has been sending me reports, exsplainning in detail how you prevent them from working..".

Yuuri knew it sounded harsh, and she kinda hated speaking like that, but had a duty as a captain commander to keep peace and order in the soul soceity, and with the information of the espada planning a attack, something only she knew of so far, she had to keep everyone in check and prevent any sort of conflict between the divisions.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Altair's vision had strayed momentarily from the clouds in the sky to the girl who was actually flying through the sky. The reasons for the girl doing this were quite unknown to Altair but he didn't mind it. What really caught his eye was the white haired woman who had caught the girl, and landed softly upon the the ground with her. His eyes traced over each of the women's figures and he simply yawned, to not seem interested. Even though he was, it would be easier for him to make sure it was contained.

Slowly standing on the edge of the roof, Altair felt three loud pops ring out down his spine. Smiling to himself, he shook his head after wards, pushing his body forward, to jump from the roof in a frontal sault. Altair silently landed upon the ground, adjusting his sash silently, the man turned his back to the two females walking towards a building designated as a resting house. He couldn't resist but to see what he could do before getting kicked out of this place as he did with many other places.

Approaching the door, his right hand came into a fist, the knuckles of which coming against the japanese style folding door to softly knock. Seconds later a woman smiled, bowing and waving the lieutenant in. Altair simply smiled, following her suit, the door closing behind him. Seconds later another sound of a scream, followed by "Perverted Bastard!" sounded, this time a lightning bolt based kido being fired to create a huge hole in the door. Lunging out of the hole, he somersaulted to the wall across the way, kicking off the ground to jump half way up, feet pressing to the wall. He then kicked off as a second lightning-based kido was fired, destroying part of the wall. Sounding out with a "nyaaaah" he landed on another roof, running forward, leaping from roof top to roof top, landing beside the two females. Sighing as he turned to see the woman go back into the house, he whiped his brow. Altair then continued walking silently past the two, aimlessly wandering.
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Telma smiled bright up at Captain Commander Reikou Yuuri. She stood up and waved slightly to yuuri. "Thank you Yuuri-Sama. As for the 12th Division incident that just occured, it was partially my fault. Though those little unseated shinigamii didn't have to lie to me about there little invention. I just wanted to play some baseball. And they said it wouldn't go off....and it obviously did. But I guess I owe Nemu and Captain Kurotsuchi a apology. I'll go visit her later and ask her to passs on my apologies to Captain Kurotsuchi....since he slightly scares me..." Telma said to her, warmly yet quite respectful to her, and ending with slightly scared tone.

She was always slightly afraid of the 12th Division, but Nemu was kinder. She yawned and looked at the man who's exit had been followed with a scream of pervetdness. She threw quick mystefied glace to Captain Commander Reikou Yuuri and followed the man. "Uhhh....that lady...what happened?" Telma asked him while tapping on his shoulder. She wondered what the seemingly harmless looking man could've done to shock the woman. If Telma had connected the word pervert with the man's name, she would've recieved her answer.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:21 pm

"Kurotsuchi isen`t someone who you should be scared off. Despite his apperance and...odd hobbies, he is a brilliant taicho who is doing everything he can to devolpe new ways to defend the soul soceity, and bring down our enimies...through his methoes might seem, "Scary", to someone who can`t look past his...uniqueness". Yuuri laughed slightly, finding her own words amusing. She had been terrfied of Mayuri when she had been a 3th seat in the 3th division. He always tried to get Gin`s allowance to exaime her and her zanpaktou so he could learn more about the double element zanpaktou she had, but eventually he gave up, having habbit of losing intrest in something very fast.

She noticed a 20-year old looking man wearing only the lower part of the shinigami uniform, along with a over-sized belt around his waist were the 4th division kanji and liuetnant symbol was on, meaning he was Altair Sanguine, the newly elected 4th division liuetnant. Yuuri, having spend 10 years as the forth seat in the 4th division befor she joined the 3th division, was always one of the first to know if anything happend in her former division, even if it was just minor things.

"Sanguine-san, Ohio(hello)", she said in a light, gentel voice, not moving from the spot through. She had never spoken to neither of the liuetnants befor, but like Telma, she had gotten complains in about him, through all his complains had been send by female shinigami he had acted in a abusive or sexual manner against.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Turning first to let his gaze fall upon the girl who was obviously at least a good eight inches taller than he. Not at all intimidated by her size, Altair let his pale lips spread into a silent smile, looking into the eyes of the woman."I guess women just don't like me. Well at least not when my personality is like this" He chuckled saying this, moving to nudge the girl softly in the arm, hinting at the sexual innuendo. Before his composure became serious once more, him moving his body silently past the girl in front of him, paying no mind to any of her other features while he approached the white-haired female.

Altair bent forward, his back arching downwards in a sort of bowing motion, before returning to stand straight once more smiling to the female.Ohio taicho-shirei! Dou-Kari yu-tsukai?(Hello captain-commander! How are you doing?)" He said this with a very wide smile, keeping his eyes from straying to her cleveage. He knew she had probable received many reports on his sexual activity and didn't want to take the chance of her thinking he was starting it with her.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Telma Reikatsu

Telma Reikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 am

Telma sighed quietly as the man walked past her. A face running through the Seireitai a day or so ago, followed by young and inexperienced shinigami friend of Telma's that was also in the 2nd Division, surged through her mind. She recalled this man's face and slowly soun around, anger in her eyes. She stared at him slowly, before her glare switched to a calm gaze at Yuuri-sama. She looked at her eyes and pointed at him, like a young angry child. "There is no way that I caused my problems then him. He has been fooling around with members of Miss Soifon-sama's and my Division, and those shinigami weren't too happy after the incidents. And it's not fun when an duty-exhausted lt. has to calm them down. Especially that last one......she was quite mad...." Telma said slowly and calmly as she turned around and gazed in a different direction. Telma was fully aware she was one of those trouble making shinigami, but that just made her different. And it wasn't like Telma didn't try her very hardest at this job. The division, her allies, and her captain where the most important things to her. But if Telma didn't have any fun sometimes, she was bound to go insane from everything.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 am

"Ah, im fine, thanks for asking..", Yuuri said in a light smile, while gazing up onto the sky, the sunlightbeing reflected in her dark blue eyes for a moment. Yuuri then turned her head towards Telma and listend to her words, were she told her about Altair, what he had done and how he was far worse tham herself. This caused Yuuri to sigh, not a big one, just a little. She desided she had to lecture the two, even through she was far younger than Altair, and that Telma was only a decade or so younger than herself.

"You know, i was much like you Telma, i was in the 3th division for over 60 years as a seated officer, and 3 months as captain, but i dont go around and point fingers at others because they joke or insul the 3th division a little. If Altair keeps bothering the female members of the 2th division in his sexual jokes, it only means he finds them pretty...isen`t that right, Altair-san?"

Yuuri looked straight at Altair and narrowed her eyes slightly at him. Her stare was kinda like how Unohana stared when she was angry or meant buinesses, and most shinigami found it scary.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)   Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Sighing at what the taller female said, altair shook his head."Of course I found them pretty taicho-shirei! But even though I am attractive" Altair said this with air quotes, sighing after. After that he rubbed his forehead before continuing. At this point he wasn't paying attention to Yuuri so he missed her stare."There aren't many people in the soul society who don't care about anything but rank. And I am only the fourth division lieutenant. And many consider my division the weakest.'' Shrugging after this Altair looked up at the sky, watching it with his cold purple hues. He wasn't smiling or frowning at all, rather, his face showed no emotion. He stood their but silently, waiting for the others to speak.
Back to top Go down

Enter Altair: The Sex Addict!(Telma,Reikou)
Page 1 of 1