Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lone shopper (C)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:31 pm

"Eh? Hat and Clogs? Hat and Clogs?" Aoide said looking a little puzzled, that sounded familiar, very familiar, but who was it. She tapped a finger to her chin in thought before it dawned on her and she held up a finger in realization. "Kisuke-san!" she exclaimed before her face broke out in glee and she began to giggle that turned into a gentle laugh. "I didn't even think of that nickname! But that's really good, it fits, I'll call him that from now on," she nodded with approval. "You see he invents a lot of lovely medical supplies that I like to try out on Squad 11 members, well because they injure themselves a lot. I must call him that next time. Can you imagine?" Aoide bowed politely, "Hat and Clogs-san I'm here for those supplies. He'll have kittens!"

Aoide then tilted her head to the side, listening to Ichigo being a little rude and closing her off from the answer to her question. Well his answer was hewr answer, most men wouldn't say that unless they were trying to deny or were embaressed. Aoide tapped her fingers together, watching as the skin on Ichigo's neck turn red and crawled up his face. Her own cheeks slowly flushed carrying down her next. "Oh Ichigo," she spoke looking up at him with innocent brown eyes, "I'm sorry, I thought that since you were so handsome that maybe Orihime or Tatsuki had that privledge," she said looking a little embaressed herself. She looked at him looking a little humble and shy through her thick eyelashes. In that moment she looked every bit of a high school girl.

"Had I known," she said sighing at a romantic thought and cupping her hands to her cheeks as she turned redder, "I would have made it more romantic, better then some silly peck. Everyone deserves a nice first kiss," and with that and a small leap Aoide's arms wrapped around Ichigo's neck pulling him down to her height. Her lips faintly brushed against his twice before finally settling on his soft lips. Aoide felt her lips begin to tingle as she kissed Ichigo and she giggled a little as she let him go.

Then her face grew serious, "Okay then, training!" she said and bit on her still warm bottom lip, "Well, lets play tag!"

~~~

"Excuse me!" the Gigai demanded before bringing the fan down on Kon's head, breaking it in half. "How dare you insult me, I AM A Lady!" she exclaimed glaring at Kon with a look that only teenage girls could give. Anger, was she feeling anger? Were Gigai's suppose to have any emotion, or so many? She was angry at Kon for his insult, but felt ashamed of resorting to violence, but satisfied because he deserved it. This Kon fellow, he was a Gigai too right? But he seemed to be having the same amount of emotions as she was.

"Besides," she said turning away, crossing her arms, and staring across the fair, 'I don't have a name anyway, Gigai aren't named."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

At first she didn't get his little nick name for Urahara. How in the hell did she not get it?! Well, he thought it was funny. Then the realization dawned on her face. There you go he thought to himself. He was amused with how funny she found the name, letting out another small chuckle at her amuzement. "He'll have kittens!?" he laughed at her comment. He had never heard that saying before, and for some reason pictured Urahara in a pile of kittens.

He looked down at her again as she looked up at him through her eyelashes. He felt bad for being rude to her, he was just embarassed. Even though he had been working on keeping his red-hot temper in check, sometimes he couldn't control it. At least he didn't yell at her or anything spaztic like that. "Why would I kiss them? They're my friends." he had never thought of either of those girls as anything other then his friends. Sure, they were pretty, but he didn't feel any attraction towards them. Not like with Aoide. He was deffinately attracted to her.

Ichigo's brown eyes widened as he suddenly got pulled down to Aoide's level, now looking directly into her eyes. A tight knot formed in his stomach as she got closer, his face turning even more red as her lips brushed against his. His heart was pounding in his chest frantickly, he was almost positive that she would be able to hear it, it was so loud. Trying to mentally calm himself down, he closed his eyes as her lips pressed against his, the knot now loosening, repalced with a warm, almost tingling sensaion. Instinctively, he slid his right hand around her waiste, resting it in the small of her back as they kissed.

After she pulled aways, he stood up straight slowly, opening his eyes again. wow... he thought to himself, brining up his hand, touching his lips. Wait, did she just say something? His mind had been elsewhere, but he thought he heard something about tag? Bringing his attention back to her, his tilted his head a little. "Huh? Tag? Why would we play tag?" he asked, totally confuzed now.

++++++++++

Kon ducked down a little as the fan came down, the thin wood breaking over his head. Ow, that kind of hurt. "No you're not! What kind of lady would hit someone!" he said teasingly. She made him mad, now he was going to tease her. "Well, I have a name. Maybe you're just not special like me."
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

"Well, they're basically the two opposites of the type of girls a guy would like. Tatsuki is the tough and rumble protector that would be a good friend as well as wrestle-mate. Orihime is the soft, gentle and motherly type," Aoide shrugged, the small of her back still feeling the pressure of Ichigo's hand. "Usually, guys go after one or the other, or both," she waggled her eyebrows with this. "Eh, I don't know," she then admitted shoving her hands into the pockets of her Captain Haori, looking rather small in all the extra material. "It's just something I noticed. Now I have to figure out what your type is, which will be a challenge!" she proclaimed with a finger to the sky. "Cause you've had your pick of all the girls in class and the Soul Society. You have a fanclub you know?" Aoide cupped her cheeks and closed her eyes, "Maybe I can play matchmaker, it's great fun you know? Though one time the girl ended up stabbing the guy, so that wasn't so good. But I promise you won't be stabbed, honest!'

"Well we could practice more kissing, but you're probably explode," Aoide waved off Ichigo casually before spinning around to face the lights of the town. "High School students, all they do is rush rush rush, the forget to go and play the games of their youth," she said turning back around to face Ichigo. "All I bet you do is, train train, train, when was the last time you abused you Shinigami abilities and had some fun?" she questioned him blinking her large doe brown eyes slowly. "Besides, don't you want to see how you fair against one of the fastest Shinigami in the Gotei 13?" with an arch of her brow Aoide was gone, appearing in front of Ichigo, "And I sort of kind of snuck one of those mod souls for my Gigai. And wanted to play matchmaker with your mode soul,' she said quickly before playfully flicked his nose and then was gone.

~~~

"They probably gave you a name, because asshole is too rude for everyday conversation," well the lady-like allure she was going for was gone. That didn't last long, not with this other gigai getting under her skin. Vessals for Shinigami indeed, she wasn't just any gigai that was for sure. "Probably its the only way you can get woman to pay attention to you is by having them assault you! And I'm special, special enough to kick you ass!" she growled and promptly aimed a kick at the other gigai's groin.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Ever since he became a shinigami, girls hadn't been the first thing on his mind. He assumed that guys his age probably always thought about girls. Instead he was always thinking about something that was going on in Soul Society. His alter life had taken over his regular one. Ichigo didn't mind though. He'd much rather be living the life he had now, as opposed to a boring life filled with school, homework, friends, and girls. Sometimes he wished he could just have that kind of life for a while, but he knew he couldn't have both.

Putting his free hand in his pocket, smiling as she jabbed her finger into the air. "Well good luck with that, I don't even know my type. This is the first date I've been on in a long time." he admitted. His eyes widened and shot to Aoide as she told him that he had a fan club. He didn't know how to feel about it. Flattered? No, it was kind of creepy. Who was in this fan club? What do they do at the meetings? There were just so many questions. "A fan club? I don't even know what to think about that... How would something like that form? Is that what you girls do in your spare time?" Even though he had sisters, females remained to be a mystery to him. His dad once told him that women would always be a mystery. Ichigo believed his father's words.

Aoide's offer to play matchmaker for him was odd to Ichigo. Why would she go on a date with him, then offer to set him up with other girls. Not that he thought that she was his property because they went on one date. It wasn't anything like that. He just thought it was weird. He didn't like the idea of being set up with strangers though, he was awkward around them. Laughing at her story about the girl who stabbed her match, he looked down at her "Hah! Well, I'm sure you would do a great job.. but i'll pass."

A small blush returned to his cheeks as she spun around, his eyes looking to the ground. Well, she was right. He would've liked to kiss her again, but didn't want to make things awkward. She was right about a lot of things, even her next words were true. He never took the time to have fun, all he did was train. Besides today, he couldn't remember the last time he just took the day off and did nothing. "I don't think I ever have. I only use them when they're needed. I don't think a captain should be telling me otherwise." he said, adding a smile to indicate he was joking.

Raising his eyebrows at her as she appeared in front of him, he still smiled as he looked down at her. "Fastest in the Gotei 13, huh? Well hopefully i'll be able to keep up."he let out a small, bark-like laugh as she told him about her Gigai. "Well, I'm sure he'll have her in tears by the time we get back. He's unbearable sometimes." Blinking as she flicked his nose, he smirked sideways, taking off in the direction he thought he saw her going. He knew he was going to have to rely on his sight in this race, expecting her to be masking her reiatsu. Spotting her after a moment, he sped towards her, jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

++++++++++++++++++

Kon frowned, crossing his arms at her insult. He wasn't an asshole. Why couldn't more girls be like Nee-san? She truly understood him. "And what kind of lady would insult someone? Really." letting out an angry sigh, he tried not to lose his temper with this girl. She was such a... a.. bitch! "I've got plenty of people that like me, probably more then you. And I was trying to be nice to you, you're the one who's being mean." he said, dodging her kick with ease. He wouldn't let her catch him off guard. This girl was snail pace compared to Nee-san. "HAH! Nice try!" he laughed, pointing at her.

((OOC: -lets out a sigh of releif- this thing took me almost an hour and a half to write. Why? Because i love you!! =p hope you enjoyed, sorry about the wait again!! <3))
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Aoide stopped ontop of a street light, slowing down a little for Ichigo to catch up. "Captains are the best people to learn how to have fun. We had to be so serious when we were training, by the time we make the rank we're ready for a break and don't have much left to prove. Red stop lights are safe," she also mentioned as Ichigo got close enough totouch her only for her to disappear and reappear on another stoplight.

So tag was fun, all and all, Aoide played it regularly with the weaker members of her squad. It seemed easier to hone their skills with games then actual training and it helpe their esteem. In truth, her eyes glowed slightly as her vision switched over to watching the Spiritual Energy just ooze off of Ichigo as he ued it to move and try to catch up at her. This was part of the training of course, to see how much energy he burned off in just moving. It was a lot, she wondered how he even functioned without being hunted by hollows every minute.

Again, he got close only for her to disappear and reappear ontop of a building balancing on the end of a flag pole. "Ichigo! Mabe if I say, if you catch me you can kiss me, will that make you move faster?" Aoide called out to him, winking in a flirty mannr.

~~~

"I am not a bitch, you're just a complete asshole!" the gigai yelled her fingers curling anf uncurling a smile on her face at the thought fo strangling this other gigai. She didn't realize that he hadcalled her a bitch in his head, nor hat she had been able to pluck the thought out with such ease. Then as he pointed at her, the gigai just bit his finger as hard as she could and wouldn't let go.

Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:00 pm

After a few seconds, Ichigo had caught up to Aoide, but only because she had stopped, and was now balancing on a street light. Landing on the street light next to hers, he listened as she spoke. "Heh, yah, it's never a boring time when a captain's around. You guys can get pretty crazy." he responded, dashing forward suddenly, hoping to catch her off guard. She managed to slip away with no difficulty at all. His brown eyes scanned around for where she had gone, finally spotting her on a stoplight. Damn, shes fast he thought to himself.

He would have had no problem catching her if he had released his bankai, having enhanced speed, and a lighter sword. Ichigo loved fighting with Zangetsu, but sometimes the weight of his over sized sword slowed him down. The extra weight definitely didn't help his situation here. He knew he couldn't release his bankai in the middle of the town, but she obviously bested him in speed. He would have to find another way of catching her.

With a surge of reiatsu, Ichigo ran towards her, moving too quick for the naked eye to see, disappearing from the stop light, appearing beside Aoide. He felt a small wind pass by his fingertips as she again managed to slip away just in time. His eyebrows drew together in a frown as she appeared on a nearby building. He knew this was just supposed to be a game, but it was kind of frustrating. He tried not to feel too bad about it though. She was a captain for a reason.

Letting out a small laugh at her offer, he crouched down, jumping up to the building Aoide had landed on. He had a plan, hopefully it would work. He moved to touch her, concentrating not on if he tagged her or not, but instead on the direction that the moved when she dodged. As soon as she moved to avoid getting tagged, he immediately used shunpo, appearing in front of her less then a second after she had moved to dodge.

+++++

Frowning, he looked at her funny. "I didn't say that!! How did you hear what i was thinking?!" that was seriously creepy, she could read his mind? What other kinds of things had she heard? Could she heard his thoughts right now? Letting out a yelp of pain as her teeth sunk into his finger, he pulled his hand away quickly, holding the now throbbing finger. "What is your problem!?!?" he basically yelled at her, pouting a little.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Aoide hid her worry behind a playful smile as Ichigo changed directions at the last minute to guess where she'd be going. Around him Spiritual Energy swirled, the aura growing bigger at his sudden spike of movement. Not to worry him, she sowed herself down, allowing him to think he had bested her. Aoide could have just used the energy in the air, stopped herself and taken off. But she had her answer about for even the small things if Ichigo oozed his energy, and he did. "You cauht me," she cooed falling straight into his arms. Her own arms wrappe around his neck as her lips locked against his. This time her body was cmpltely pressed against his from the force of her dodge. A small moan bubbled up from her throat as she closd her eyes letting the pleasing sparking feeling in her lips travel through her body.

Death Gods, this was wrong, this innocent teenage boy just letting her do what she wanted. Th fact that she enjoyed it, their bodies so close se could feel every muscle and curve of his body against her. She was going to hell and she wouldn't have any regrets, it was all worth how she felt right now. Her fingers snaked up to Ichigo's hair, twisting it around and playing with it. Breathing heavily, Aoide pulled he lips away from Ichigo's, her tongue licking her lips. She then bit her bottom lip, her face inches from his as she smiled coyly. "I'm it?" she murmured shyly, but not seeming to want to let go of Ichigo. She leaned up again her lips finding his again, her tongue slipping into his mouth to gently slide against his. She pulled away again, "You're it," she mumbled her cheeks turning rosey.

~~~

"You were thinking it?" the Gigai asked blinking her eyes and shaking her head. But it was like he was talking with two voices. Confused she sat down on the roof and held her head. "This, this weird, Gigai's don't hear other people's thoughts, feel emotions, or pain," she chewed on her bottom lip. "This is all too much!" she whailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone shopper (C)   Lone shopper (C) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone shopper (C)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3