Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu

Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff Empty
PostSubject: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am

Jack Skellington
Chairs thrown and tables toppled,
Hands armed with broken bottles,
Standing no chance to win but,
We're not running, we're not running.

The crisp, air night was a gentle reminder of life to a quincy. The simple breeze kept his sanity in check. One would think that this was a stupid way to realize you were alive. To a Quincy whom was raised in Hueco Mundo as and by a bloodthirsty monster, however, a simple concept such as flowing air particles is a calming moment. Standing atop a large skyscraper in Karakura Town, Jack Skellington waited with bated breath and closed eyes. Suddenly, a pathway opened between three separate dimensions. As a Shinigami exited the senkaimon gate and entered the real world, Jack began to track. Leaping to the ground, a pathway formed under his feet. His reiatsu condensed and formed a platform, which he rode into a wide arc, weaving between buildings calmly.

Then he sensed the other reiatsu. A hollow was on the scene, which explained why there was a shinigami. Increasing his speed, he flew over the city with intense speed, his bow formed on his right arm. Forming an orange arrow, he aimed for the back of the now-visible shinigami's head and fired. He hit dead on. As the shinigami fell without a head (for he was rather weak, Jack expected a stronger Shinigami shortly. Probably a teacher), it was too late for the hollow. He had been lethally wounded. Sighing, his bow powered down back into the pentacle cross. Landing beside the corpse of the hollow, he placed his hand on the broken mask of the slain creature. "Goodbye... My friend..." He told the hollow, before smiling. "Your corpse will be used for goodness though." His stomach proceeded to rumble. As the light from the eyes of the hollow began to fade, he grabbed onto the throat. Sinking his teeth into the beast, he began consuming the creature with happiness and relish.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

there she is! Don't let her escape! a male arrancar shouted while unsheathing his zanpakuto.a group of other arrancars did the same and chased after the female arrancar.they where on a mission to seek and destroy the female espada.for she was the former cero.she was too strong in their case to be left alive.they tracked her spiritual energy to a spot where they found her opening a garganta.they all started to charge their ceros but they where suddenly caught by a large wave of spiritual energy.within seconds they were unconcious.Kira smirked slightly.she hadnt even begun to show a fraction of her spiritual energy.without a word she stepped inside the garganta giving a small wave as it closed behind her.

Within a few moments the garganta opened in the world of the living and Kira stepped out.the people who had slight spiritual awareness saw a woman that was only 5'3 in height.she was petite with a small frame.yet she had a curvy figure and a well toned body.her skin was a smooth flawless light cream color.her hair was white and fell down her shoulders.a few bangs falling over her silver blue eyes.she appeared to be eighteen in age.What was left of her arrancar outfit was a White tangtop that was slashed from the waist and back revealing her well toned stomach and the small of her back.it also revealed Half of the number 0.she had a White and black skirt that didn't go past her thighs showing her legs and she wore no shoes.she had a long black katana strapped to her back.and her hollow hole was located on her chest.

Kira looked around in slight amazement.she never thought the world of the living looked like this.kira then felt something warm and wet on her feet.she looked down to see that she was standing in a pool of blood.she could see a shinigamis head lay next to it.she then looked up to see a male who had the presence of a Quincy eating the corpse of a hollow.this struck kira as odd.did he kill the hollow and the shinigami? Kira simply reverted the shinigami corpse to ash with a baala before a human could see it.there was no need to allow an innocent being witness such a gruesome sight...
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Jack Skellington

Immediately after the bala was fired, Jack was gone. He had used his hirenkyaku to appear behind Kira and stared at her with his head cocked to the side. His long, white bangs fell into his eyes, hiding the small yellow flash in them before they reverted back to their normal color, a dark red. "Who are you, Sister?" He asked, wondering if she had heard of him. Many in Hueco Mundo had heard of the hollow-eating quincy, but perhaps this one hadn't. There were those he himself had heard of, Former Espada. These were arrancar that had disappeared from the mainstream, hiding from other espada in order to avoid being slaughtered like sheep. Flipping his long, black coat behind him, he slid his hands into his pockets. "Thanks for cleaning that up, by the way. You really did me a solid." He smiled at her, his fangs showing behind his pale lips.

Wiping the black blood from his lips, he waited patiently for an answer. Humming a simple tune, he held no ill-regard for this arrancar. He was an odd quincy.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:59 pm

"Who are you, Sister" Kira turned her head slightly to see the male Quincy standing a few feet away.kira's muscles where tense.she didn't lower her gaurd even for an instant.Kiraishi Makato...the former cero espada. she answered in a calm tone.She expected to hear the Quincy go on and on about how she was an arrancar and she had to be destroyed in order to keep the peace and blah blah blah but what came out of the quincy's mouth was."Thanks for cleaning that up, by the way. You really did me a solid." Kira gave him a slight look.that was kind of strange for a quincy.she then noticed he had fangs and then she understood completely.ah....you must be the hollow eater that often roams hueco mundo...Jack Skellington is your name correct? Kira asked while crossing her arms over her chest a slight smirk forming on her light pink lips.

Before she left hueco mundo,Kira who was the cero at the time, knew everything about what went on in hueco mundo,she knew about the current espada and the former espada as well.she also knew about the fraccion and other parts of the army.she even knew about the arrancars that wandered in the menos forest. may I ask what brings you here to the world of the living?
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Jack Skellington

Nodding at everything she was saying with a large smile, Jack crouched slightly. He had a very relaxed posture, his maroon-ish shirt barely showing in the blackness. With the current absence of light, it appeared to be covered in blood. Truth be known, there was very little blood on it. He had consumed the beast much too quickly. "Well met, Kiraishi-chan." He told her, still smiling. "What brings you to this part of Earth?" He asked, pleasently licking the back of his hand. The blood was an absolutely fascinating taste. Wet, warm, and sticky, with an overly-irony taste to it.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:08 pm

"Well met, Kiraishi-chan." Kiraishi watched the Quincy crouch.his posture comfortable.Kira allowed herself to relax slightly."What brings you to this part of Earth?" Kira sighed.running her fingers through her hair.well..that my friend is a long story she leaned back against the tree.it was much softer than the rough quartz of the trees in hueco mundo.long story short,i was being hunted down so I decided to hang out here for a while until things settle down...then I return back home. she then tilted her head slightly.and you still haven't answered my question yet... she said in a slight teasing tone.what brings you to this part of Earth? she asked once again with an amused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Jack Skellington

Listening to her short story, he nodded. It made sense. Repeating that this made sense to him in a low murmur, he grinned. "What do you mean, what brings me here? I'm a quincy, am I not? Don't I belong on earth?" He asked her, feigning innocence. Of course, she knew who he was, and he knew it. The joke was to see if she asked a certain question that he loved answering. "Well..this area is boring me. Care to go for a walk?" He asked, his breath slowly escaping his lips as he turned and began walking away. The remains of the hollow departed as a swirl of dust, never to be seen again by any being. This saddened Jack. He wasn't quite full. The arrancar had interrupted his meal. If she was a decent person, however, she wouldn't pay the price for that... probably.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 pm

"What do you mean, what brings me here? I'm a quincy, am I not? Don't I belong on earth?" Kira smiled.true enoughWell..this area is boring me. Care to go for a walk?" Kira kept her smile and began to walk as well. I don't see why not... she noticed that he seemed sad and unsatisfied as the hollows corpse turned to dust.reaching for the black pouch that was tied to her zanpakuto.kira opened it and held out a round orange colored fruit.one would think it was a tiny pumpkin but this was not the case.here's a soul fruit...it's mainly a common food that arrancars and hollows eat,it may not look like much but it should satisfy your hunger she held the fruit out to him.it was the least she could do for interrupting his meal.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 am

Jack Skellington

Accepting the fruit with a smile, Jack was well aware what a soul fruit was. He was fed a lot them by Rey when he lived in Hueco Mundo. Munching on the fruit casually as they walked down the street, the juice ran down his lips slowly. Suddenly... It finally kicked in. He could taste the arrancar's scent on the skin of the fruit.. Now he wanted to taste the scent of the fruit on the arrancar's skin. Disappearing, he used Hirenkyaku to ride spirit particles nearly instantly and appear high in the sky. With his bow already raised, he fired off three arrows straight down for the ex-cero espada. "You're kindness is overwhelming.. please accept my apology." He called to her, before beginning a long charge of his arrow. He wanted this to not be painful. He was sure removing her head completely wouldn't hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am

"You're kindness is overwhelming.. please accept my apology." Kira narrowed her eyes then preformed a sonido.the arrows sliced through the after image of herself.she then shot a single Baala at the Quincy.if I was strong enough to destroy the body of a shinigami.this would certainly not feel good to the Quincy.She then appeared behind him her palm at his back.her hand was glowing a dangerous blood red as a cero charged though it didn't release.do not move any further.....control yourself
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 am

Jack Skellington

Nearly as soon as the bala was fired, Jack fired an arrow back at it. The speed and strength of the arrow was enough to counter it, and they both disappeared in a small explosion. Hirenkyaku'ing 200 meters away, he stared at the arrancar. Left behind was a small silver tube with a slight split in it. As the woman appeared, the ginto spell activated. "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!" He whispered, and the liquid from the tube erupted outwards as a steel coffin, aiming to wrap around the arrancar and hold her there. Of course it wouldn't work. It wasn't meant to. Tossing his second ginto into the arrow, he pierced it with a small arrow. "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!" He whispered, his voice barely audible. A beam of rectangular energy shot at the arrancar, capable of slicing through even intense heirro. Disappearing, he used his hirenkyaku to float high above the arrancar.

Firing off thirty arrows, each left his bow with a single twang. They were not fired straight off, but rather in a wave or blanket of arrows, hurtling down with tremendous speed. He would feed soon. It would be a glorious feeding, too. Not like lowly gillian, this arrancar would be delicious.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Kira saw the coffin come towards her to hold her down.she quickly destroyed it with her cero.which was more powerful than any espada's cero.she then noticed the rectangular beam head towards her.since it was a single attack.she held out her blade.causing the beam to be absorbed into her zanpakuto.adding on to the energy it had already collected.seeing the arrows that aimed down on her from above.she narrowed her eyes.she swung her blade .causing a large wave of white energy to connect with the arrows,combining it with a cero.it didn't eliminate all of the arrows however it gave her a nice opening to be able to go into her ressereccion form.

She sighed.usually she wouldn't be so quick to release her zanpakuto.but in order to survive it had to be done.unsheathing her blade she then whispered.awaken,mitsukai Akuma as her release phrase escaped her lips.a large amount of spiritual energy was released.destroying the nearby buildings and causing a slight earthquake to errupt.it caused most of the nearby humans to pass out cold.Kira held back her spiritual energy.for she didn't want to kill the humans or suffocate the Quincy.

As the dust cleared.a woman stood in a center of a crater.it was Kira.she was four inches taller.her hair became a golden light brown that fell down her back.her skin became a light smooth peach cream color.her eyes became a bright golden color. Her figure became more curvy.her breasts seemed to increase into an E cup.her outfit became a silver short sleeve dress that didn't go past her thighs.light armor covered her dress like attire as well.a red obi was tied around her waist.she still did not wear any shoes.she wore silver arm gaurds and she weilded a 6 foot long blade. That had a torquoise gem in the center of it.it was sheathed and strapped to her hip. Pure white wings sprouted from her back. Kira looked angelic.looking up at the arrows that came down she cocentrated in them.absorbing the spiritual energy out of the attack.causing the arrows to lose power and speed.they finally made contact to the ground but the arrows were so weakened they didn't even make a crack in the asphalt.Kira stood up in the sky.looking at the Quincy for a moment. She blinked.tell me Quincy....did you honestly think that killing me would be so easy? slight anger was hinted in her tone.

As she spoke.she fired a baala at a tree.causing a fire to spark.instead of scortching the ground.Kira willed it to rise from the tree.the flames increasing in temperature until they were white.the flames then surrounded the Quincy,the flame's wall rising above him and closing in on him slowly. put your weapon away and I'll take the wall of flame down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff   Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Sparrow On A Silver Cliff
Page 1 of 1