Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh god... Not again...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Christy

Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143

Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 29fwcad
Chris smiled a little. "Thank you for telling me..." She whispered,
looking down a bit, biting her bottom lip hard. "I should have looked
before I started to undress anyways..."
Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 U1-1
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:37 pm

"I shouldn't have followed you into the bedroom... knowing you were gunna change," said Tetsu, though he had completely forgot she was when he had saw the building's interior. "Here, let me get that for you," he said as he reached over and took her bag from her.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 13538143

Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 29fwcad
Chris laughed a little as he took her bag, nodding a little.
"Alright.. And it's fine, seeing you didn't see much..." She
whispered, blushing a little.
Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 U1-1
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 pm

"Yeah... so... Why have you been living at that place?" asked Tetsu as he decided it would be best to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 pm

"oh, I don't really live there... I just kinda found my way in, and that's where I was staying at the time." She shrugged giggling a little as she did.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 pm

"Well. Now you can stay with us for as long as you want," said Tetsu. He looked at her and smiled. "My grandma homeschools me. I think I would be a senior in normal school standards. And she won't mind you staying there either. She'd be happy I brought home a friend. Especially a girl. heheh..." said Tetsu, his voice getting awkward with the last part. "She's always asking me why I never bring anyone home."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Chris giggled a little, nodding.
"I see, and I kinda left school when I didn't have enough money
to pay for it..." She whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well. If you want, my grandma can teach you as well. And maybe you can come with me on the days that I train," said Tetsu as he was happy to have someone else to talk to. He usually talked to his grandmother all the time.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Chris nodded smiling. "That would be great!"
She giggled, smiling still. She finally found a place
that she could stay, and be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 pm

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at Tetsu's place. His grandmother seemed to be asleep, but the food was left out for Tetsu, and some extra, as she always made extra. It was spaghetti and meatballs. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll make us a plate. What do you want to drink? I'm not sure what all we have, but you can go look in that cabinet over there," said Tetsu pointing to the one next to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Christy nodded, laughing a little as she walked over to the cabinet, looking through everything as she did, towards the back, she found a little black bottle, blinking she picked it up, and poored two glasses, one for her, and one for Tetsu, no knowing what it really was, she handed one over to him, smiling a little. "Here, have some to!" She giggled, smiling as she took a drink of hers.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm

"Thanks," said Tetsu as he brought her plate to her and sat down at the table with his. He took a bite of his then took a sip of the drink. His eyes widened and he coughed a bit. "W-what is this?" he asked as he looked at his cup.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Christy blinked a few times, and hiccuped. "I... I'm not sure... I found it in the cuboard... Where you said it would be..." She mumbled, blinking at the taste of the thing she was drinking, although it wasn't very good, it was good enough for her to want to keep dring it, of course in this matter, she didn't know what to do, and really wanting to keep drinking was driving her off the wall, after a few moments, she took the rest of the drink down, hiccuping more then before.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Tetsu took a few more test sips of the drink. "It... tastes different... and smells different. Almost like..." he finished the cup then his eyes widened. "Sake..." he mumbled as he looked at the bottle. He had never had it before, but he knew the smell. "That's... *hiccup* Sake..." he said, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Christy blinked as he said Sake... She was drinking.... After a few hiccups, and finsihing her drink, she felt slightly funny... Something she never felt like before, and this time, she didn't know what to say, she was mumbling stuff, although she didn't even know what she said, she hiccuped again. "W-Whats *hiccup* that?" She blinked, hiccuping again, and again, trying to stop herself each time.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Tetsu watched her as she hiccupped then bursted out laughing. He got thirsty from all the laughing and, forgetting about the sake, poured himself some more and drank. He then hiccupped and began laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Chris did the same as Tetsu, giggling more and more, and hiccuping at the samet time. IT seemed as if it would never end, after a while, Christy kissed his cheek, giggling more, her cheeks flushed by getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Tetsu stopped laughing and looked at her with red cheeks. "Uh.. *hiccup* Why'd... Why'd you do that?" he asked as he looked at her in a small shock. He tried not to hiccup again, but he did and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Chris giggled smiling at him. "Not *Hiccup* sure" She giggled more, her cheeks still bright red from doing it, she didn't know why she did it, but she still did it... And that wasn't normal....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh god... Not again...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: