Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh god... Not again...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Tetsu

Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:09 pm

"I didnt'... It was an.. accident.." Said TEtsu as he grabbed his bag and stod up. "Where shall we go?" said Tetsu as he looked out over the river's surface. He wasn't sure where to go, or what to do now. That was actually the first time he saw a girl's under clothing.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143
Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 29fwcad
Christy smiled a little, he was trying to be sweet, and
it was working. She went up on her tipy toes, and kissed
his cheek. "It's fine, it's mostly my fault for wearing a skirt."
She giggled, shaking her head a little as she did.
Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 U1-1
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Tetsu's blush deepend as she kissed his cheek. He tried changing the subject again and said, "Alright.. Well... Where shall we go?" He looked at her slightly and smiled. "My grandma is making spaghetti tonight. I'm sure she wouldnt mind another person."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 13538143
Christy smiled looking down. "Well... I haven't ate in days...
So I guess that would be great." She smiled laughing a little
as she did. "But first... Can we go to my house so I can get changed?"
She tilted her head, waiting for her answer.
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:14 pm

"Uh.. sure I guess," said Tetsu as he smiled at her. His smile then dropped immediately as he realized what she said. "You haven't ate in days? Where are your parents? Why haven't you eaten?" asked Tetsu as he looked at her with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Chris blinked a few times. "M.. My parents?" She blinked, thinking back
her family... T.. They were killed... By... Shaking her head and looking
back at him. "My parents... Are gone." She shrugged smiling a little.
"The only time I get to eat, is if I see Kisuke, or one of my friends give me food."
She laughed a little. "It doesn't hurt, I'm feel fine."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm

"You shouldn't live somewhere with nothing to eat. I've lost my parents to... Listen, I'm sure it'd be fine with my grandmother if you came and stayed with us for a bit. Its always quiet in the house and my grandmother would love to have some female company. Its kind of awkward talking to her at times," said Tetsu as he rubbed the back of his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Chris laughed shaking her head a little. "It's alright
I guess I do need a place for a few days now." She
smiled, laughing a little more. "Alright, it has been
a while since I last had a female convo."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

"Alright. So its settled. We go to your house. You change and pack some stuff, then we head over to my grandma's. Though, I'm not sure where you'll sleep. I guess you can take my bed. I'll take the couch," said Tetsu as he thought it over. He then smiled and said, "lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Chris laughed nodding as she ran off the other way
as fast as she could, finally she got there laughing at the same time.
"Alright, here we are!" She giggled, going into the run down house.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Tetsu kept up with her easy. He looked around the building as they walked inside. He followed her to wherever she was going. (Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Christy smiled, laughing as she went into her room, getting changed as she was
taking her shirt off, her breast fell out of her bra, the two slowly or so it looked
from the behind, slowly fell down, only to bounce back up, with being as perky
as they are. Then bending down as her back side was slowly being shown, her
perfect round ass stood out clear, and went she bent down, her virgin pussy
was also in full view. Once she finished getting changed turning around only to
see Tetsu standing their, most likely seeing the whole thing that just happened....
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Tetsu had followed her to her room, and without any warning she began to undress. He froze as her shirt came off but turned around when she bent down. He had to force himself to move since he was frozen from surprise. Though he wasn't looking at her, his entire face was as red as ketchup. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open slightly.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Christy blushed deeply as she saw Tetsu... She knew that what just happened
would make things very... Very awkward between them now... This wasn't
something she was playing on right now in this time of life... And really... She
didn't know what to do or say other then stay there.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Tetsu was too afraid to look back to see if she was finished getting dressed. He stood still, waiting for her to say something. The images flashed before his eyes and he looked down at his bag, wishing things hadn't happened like that.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Christy still blushing coughed a little... "It alright... I.. I'm done changing now.."
She whispered, bitting her bottom lip as she did, rubbing the back of her head a
little as she did... She didn't see this coming at all...
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:36 pm

"Uhmm.. right.. So.. Are you all packed?" he asked, turning to her. He hoped his face wasn't as red as it felt. "Or do you need help packing?" he asked. Tetsu was trying to change the subject from what had happened. Wanting to make it as if it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Chris nodded slowly, looking at him blinking at the same time.
"Uh... Yes... I am.." She whispered, still blushing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 pm

"A-alright. Let's go," said Tetsu as he started back for the door with his backpack. He tried forgetting about what just occurred and temporarily managed to before stepping out into the night. "It sure got dark fast," noted Tetsu as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Chris blinked at the darkness of the outside. "I would have
to agree with you on that Tetsu." She whispered, looking around
it was very dark out now, how long were they in there?
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm

"Well. My grandma's not far from here. Want me to take us there fast? Or shall we walk?" he asked, not sure which she would want after the skirt incident. Plus he was a little tired from using Basuto so much.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Christy laughed, shaking her head a little.
"We can walk, I bet your tired from carrying me."
She smiled, and started to walk after him, looking around
she didn't really go out at night anymore, she did love it but
with being homeless most of the time, she seen what happened to people.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Tetsu looked at her and said, "its no problem, but ok." He then looked around the area, not sure what to talk about. He really didn't have any friends, so he wasn't sure what to talk about. He was used to being random a bit, but at the moment, he felt a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Chris smiled a little, rubbing the back of her neck slightly as she did.
Although the two weren't talking, she wanted to say something, but
with everything that had happened... She wasn't really sure what on
they should talk about right now....
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

"Umm... I.. I didn't really see anything..." said Tetsu, actually being honest since he did look away before things got too... Tetsu was now looking down at the ground as they walked, his cheeks slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh god... Not again...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: