Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh god... Not again...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christy

Oh god... Not again... Empty
PostSubject: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:05 pm

[color=green][font=Georgia]Christy yawned as she walked into the Shop, she had been out all day, and Urahara normaly let her drop by every now and then to have some tea with him. Although a lot of people found him creepy, he was a pretty cool man once you got to know him. And really that was all that mattered. She wasn't sure if he really did remember her name... Most likely not, but oh well... Kisuke talked about a lot of stuff, mostly stuff she though he made up... Up until the day she started to see things, when she came to him and told him about it, he asked her to leave... She felt as if he though she had been making fun of him by saying that...

Chris like normal waved hi to Ururu and Jinta, and walked in, the big guy, she never seemed to get his name today, was sitting where Kisuke normaly sat. "I'm sorry Lady Christy. But The Boss isn't feeling good today... BUT YOU COULD HAVE TEA WITH ME!" The man shouted, and seemed to go in the air, Chris sweat dropped... "Uh... Just give him my best, and tell him I hope he gets better soon..." She smiled, then bowed as she turned around, and said goodbye to Ururu and Jinta. Walking off, as she did, she seen more of the things she wanted to talk to Kisuke about... But he had been sick....

[color=red]"You there!" The hollow seen her, she had something... She smelt yummy... And the powers that came from her was unreal... "Can you see me?"

Christy looked around, scared slightly... "Uh.. Y-Yes I can see you..."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Tetsu was out at the Karakura River when a strange feeling set over him. "What the hell?" he sad as he turned around and focused on the Reiatsu. "Is that... The monster, hollow?" Tetsu asked himself as he grabbed his bo-staff from his duffle bag and then hid his bag in a bush before taking off toward the source of the dark reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Oh god... Not again... 13538143Oh god... Not again... 13538143Oh god... Not again... 13538143
Oh god... Not again... 29fwcad
Christy trembled, but she remembered something, something Kisuke told her once, in one of his stories.... That things like this, had to be killed by cutting from the head down... Or something like that... But how could she if she didn't have a sword, or knife... Then she remembered something, something that would help her some day... She was able to do something that no one else she knew could, she could see them... But Chad... Oh god, she needed him to help... She wasn't strong.. No way in hell could she kill anything... But... Could she? She looked back up, this thing was ugly... So ugly, it was slightly tall, he had a mask, that was white and black, it was like a snake... It had claws, and what looked like fangs.... It's eyes were tiny, but she couldn't seem to see the color of it... She was scared, so very scared...
Oh god... Not again... U1-1
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:26 pm

"Why can't you freaks just leave poor girls alone? Always going for the female. Why not take someone like me on for size?" said Tetsu as he stood in a nearby alley, his bo-staff on his shoulder as he walked out. "You really think I can just stand by and let you harm this girl?"

Tetsu took a quick glance at the girl, recognizing her from the hot spring. "You?" he said before returning his attention back to the hollow. "You think your so tough. Why don't your prove it!" said Tetsu. He was attempting to taunt the hollow into turning its attention toward tetsu. Even though Tetsu's reiatsu was similar to a hollows at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh god... Not again... 13538143Oh god... Not again... 13538143Oh god... Not again... 13538143
Christy cried, now remembering the name of what Kisuke said they were. "No! Don't! It will kill you!" She cried, wanted to reach out and grab the guy away, she wanted to scream out for Kisuke... Or someone..... To help, but no one was around, it looked like Jinta and Ururu had went inside... Chris was scared, and didn't know what to do...

"Oh, another little human who can see me? This is will be a tasty dinner to night!" The Hollow laughed, it's long sharp claws when flying towards the boy.
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Tetsu took a step forward as it reached for him, he then disappeared, using Basuto, and reappeared next to the Hollow's head. "Too slow!" yelled Tetsu as he swung his bo-staff like a bat at the center of its head. If he hit he would then use Basuto again to appear on a nearby roof.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Christy screamed, watching everything that was happening, this guy was dumb! He was going to die!!

The hollow laughed, "that is what you think" it said, as the other claw came down, hoping it would clash into his side, and take him with the hand... But he had dissapeared. "You think your fancy foot work will stop me from killing you? Think again!" The hollow laughed, it's tail came up from no where, swinging at his feet, hopefully knocking him to ground.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Tetsu pulled up his feet at the last second before the tail got him, his staff connecting with the hollow's nose before tetsu used his flash step again to appear on a nearby roof. "You've got no chance. Leave now and return to wherever you came from. Or I'll be forced to kill you. I don't like to kill, but I won't let you harm anyone," said Tetsu as he glared at the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Christy trembled, watching everything, she was scared...
And didn't know what to do, her legs felt weak, and so did
her arms, she was scared... She didn't want this guy to try and
fight it... He would die....

The Hollow was in shock of what the Tiny human just did....
"G.. Go back you say? Then I will. But I will come back..."
The Hollow grind. "For her!" It pointed at Chris, and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 pm

"And when you do come back, I'll be waiting," said Tetsu in a low voice, only him being able to hear it. He then looked down at the girl and yelled, "Hey! You! I remember you. You were that girl from the spring. What's wrong? Why are you shaking?" Tetsu disappeared using Basuto and then reappeared next to her, holding out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Christy blinked a few times... Oh for... "It's you.. Again." She laughed, taking his
hand. "Oh and about that bitch thing the first time we meant... Sorry about that." She
smiled, and rubbed the back of her head smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Tetsu shrugged and smiled. "The past is the past. Are you okay?" he asked as he held his staff by his side. "You should freak out like that. It leaves an opening. If I hadn't arrived, you'd have probably been killed. Do you even know how to fight those things? You can see them, which means you have some talent with Aura- err... Reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Christy looked at him, sighing a little. "I've been able to see dead people,
hollows, and really... People who no one else can see. I'm not sure why
but it's been like this sinces I could see." Chris shrugged laughing.
"Besides, the only way to kill them is to cut them from the top
of their head, down." She smiled at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm

"Or destroying their mask. It's really simple for me. They are able to avoid swords and such easily from my experience fighting them. But none have been able to take the blunt of my attack and live, so far," said Tetsu as he held up his hand and a small purple ball formed. Then dark reishi gathered around it, forming a black, baseball sized sphere with a golf ball sized, glowing sphere in the center of the black sphere.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am

Christy smiled laughing. "Interresting." She smiled at him.
"Oh and thank you for saving my sorry ass back there." She
smiled at him once more, bowing a little. "It was really
kind of you to do so." She smiled more, laughing once
again.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

"I'm not gunna just stand by and let someone get hurt or killed. I'm not some heartless monster like the Hollows," said Tetsu. He sighed and rubbed his left temple before smiling back. "So what are you doing here? Kind of a strange place to be for someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Christy smiled, rubbing the back of her head. "I was out to see a
friend." She laughed a little, "but my friend seems to be sick."
She smiled again, rubbing her neck a little. "So.. To repay you
for saving my ass, how bout we go back to my house and I'll
make you some tea? Or umm.... Ramane?" She smiled at him
a little.

She smiled at him a little, laughing at the same time. "Well?
Do you want to join me?" She smiled again, rubbing her neck
once again smiling a the same time still.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 pm

"Umm.. Ramane? Do you mean Ramen? And.. Sure, I guess. I have nothing else to do. Besides get in some training, but thats about it," said Tetsu as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow because she kept rubbing the back of her head. "Are you... okay?" he asked, being a little wierded by the head rubbing.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 am

Christy sweat drop laughing a little. "Yes, that's what I meant."
She smiled a little. "Still a little in shock that the hollow
wanted me for some reason." She smiled, laughing a little.
"Oh oh! I'm fine! Just fine!" She smiled laughing again.
She grabbed his hand and ran towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

"well.. I'm not gunna just stand by and let someone get hurt or killed," said Tetsu as he looked around. "I think maybe we should get out of here. Come with me," he said as he started for an alley that led to a road which then led to the Karakura River.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am

Christy blinked and ran after him. "Hey! Wait up!" She yelled, finally getting to
him she was breathing hard. "You run fast." She muttered, laughing
at the same time as she did. He was fast, very fast. "Oh... I can't remeber if I've
told you, but my name is Christy." She smiled at him,laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

"I'm Tetsu. And I think it would be faster if I carried you," said Tetsu as he suddenly picked her up wedding style. He didn't think about how it would be with the mini skirt she was wearing. He used Basuto to travel to the river faster, appearing next to his bag at the river side. He was still holding her, not realizing that from the speed he went it had blown her skirt back up to her stomach revealing what was underneath. He was panting, "using that a few times in a row sure can be tiring.."
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Christy blushed deeply as her skirt went up, her hands trying
to pull it back down, but not getting it to go, once he put her down,
knowing he most likely seen her without panties on, her skirt was back to
normal. "Uh... D-Did you see that?" She whispered, hoping he didn't.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Tetsu's face was pink as he had caught a glimpse when he set her down. "Uhmm.. Not really.." he said as he looked away and knelt down next to his back, putting his staff back in it. "Umm... So.. Where do you wanna go?" he asked her as he tried getting the image out of his head.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Christy blushed deeply knowing then he had seen her...
"T-Tetsu... I.. I know you saw..." She whispered,
blushing even more then before, her whole face was almost
red now, and she placed a hand on his cheek. "Your blushing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh god... Not again...   Oh god... Not again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh god... Not again...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: