Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Running towards the noise that lead her towards the hollow's roaring. Ichisake pulled out her soul pill. Ready to change out of her gigai at any moment. In her gigai she was wearing a black short sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone to reveal her collar bone. She wore this with a red toe,black pants and sneakers. Her orange hair was pulled back in a shirt pony tail with her bangs falling over her golden brown eyes. Her skin was the color of a peach. Seeing the menos grande about to step on a small soul girl. Ichisake popped the pill into her mouth. Her gigai flying backwards as ichisake ran out. She wore her old shinigami uniform with an old squad two sleeveless White captains haori over it and a yellow obi tied around her waist. A ridiculously large zanpackuto was strapped to her back.(the size of ichigo's) unsheathing it quickly she sliced through the menos grande as if it was butter and it fell dead. The terrified spirit girl looked up at the petite captain and trembled in slight fear. Giving the girl a kind,friendly look. Ichisake knelt down and lofted her hilt. Before preforming konso she said. have a good time in the soul society alright? reassured the soul girl gave her a hug and smiled while closing her eyes. Hugging back slightly. She placed the end of her zanpackuto on the girl's forehead. Causing her to glow and become a black butterfly that flew off into the setting sun. Ichisake stood up and resheathed her sword while smiling a bit.be safe.... she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Yumichika heard all the noise as he was taking a day off in the human world. He started not to go toward. I dont want to see that ugly mess. But i gotta do the job for the soul society and these humans. Yumichika stood up from the seat he was in. He started to run toward where the battle was. Seeing beautiful and ugly things on the way. How vulgar most of the humans things are so disgusting. He kept running till he was 3 more corners away. He popped a pill to get out of his glorious gigai.

When he had finally got there the creature was already killed and some girl had already done the soul buring part. He yawned then sighed. "Seems someone has already done the ugly job of a soul reaper." He said as he slide his hands through his hair and flipped it. His black hair shining in the sun set and his purple eyes glowing. "What an ugly hairdo you have. You should fix that." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm

eems someone has already done the ugly job of a soul reaper."What an ugly hairdo you have. You should fix that." ichisake smirked as she remembered the voice that had spoke to her.she wasn't surprised by his remark. She turned around to see yumichika a smirk on her face and her arms crossed over her chest.well now, that's not a way to treat an old friend now is it Yumichika? the ex captain of squad two asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

.well now, that's not a way to treat an old friend now is it Yumichika? the ex captain of squad two asked with a smile. He looked at her and smiled. He waved and said. "How have you been ichisake ex-captain of squad 2." He walked closer to the woman and thought. I havent seen her in a long time still ugly as usual.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm

"How have you been ichisake ex-captain of squad 2." hmph, the same freaky,ugly person that i've always been just no longer a captain she said with a smirk. Remembering Yumichika's outburts that she was the ugliest woman in the seretei. Se couldn't help but laugh at the memory. It was true. She then walked back over to her gigai and went back into it. tch what gives? I thought you hated looking at ugly people like me she remarked jokingly as she brushed her bangs away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm

tch what gives? I thought you hated looking at ugly people like me she remarked jokingly as she brushed her bangs away from her face. Yumichika laughed. "Who ever said i was lookin at you im looking past you duh. What ugly thoughts you have whore." Yumichika siad as his gigai walked over to him so he could get inside of him and talk more.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm

"Who ever said i was lookin at you im looking past you duh. What ugly thoughts you have whore." Ichisake pretended to punch him in the face. which always made the seated officer flinch. but in reality she didnt touch a hair on his head.She snickered.who you callin a whore pretty boy? and also its the inside that counts so whatever she leaned against a brick wall and yawned a bit.so what brings you here yumichika?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)    Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Reuinion (Yumichika)
Page 1 of 1