Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archer

Archer

Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 am

Standing on the roof top with his dark brown eyes watching the City below.it was a young man that was the age of twenty three and would age no further.he was tall,standing 6,6.his hair was white as snow and it slightly moved as the wind brushed past him.his skin was tan and he was lean yet muscular.instead of his usual Quincy Garb he wore a black long sleeve button up shirt with a few undone for one to see his collar bone,jeans and black shoes.his Quincy charm that contained his bow was worn on his wrist in disguise as a watch.according to many he was rather quite handsome yet Archer shrugged such compliments off.seeing that there wasn't a hollow in sight.Archer jumped off the building and landed on both feet on the ground.Archer smirks slightly as one man witnesses what archer did.Archer simply walked away from there.and turned a corner.The night sky was quite beautiful.the stars where out,flashing brightly like little light bulbs.the moon was out and full.and not a single cloud remained in the sky.Archer smiled slightly then it disappeared quickly.he didn't want anyone to catch him smile.then again no one was around.he was alone at the time being.Archer looked about and noticed he was walking through the park.seeing an empty park bench he took a seat and leaned back.closing his eyes while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Kurai yawned slightly walking along a sidewalk after comeing out of a small convenient store, from buying some tea, shortly afterwards a red rose connected to a light brown stem crawling out of the small top hat she had on she hide her feline-like ears from her screwed up vizard transformation. She wore dark blue jeans, a light blue shirt & a black jogging jacket over it, & her long black hair was put streight down, though she wore no shoes nor socks. She found them un confortibale when she was in her human form, plus they were hard to walk in, she couldn't see how other people could do it.

The bright red rose soon rested on her shoulder, the light brown vines wrapping around her gently as the rose looked up to the night sky, studying it. Instead of takeing the normal way home, she took another way, & the red rose looked to her, confused. "Where are you going?" it spoke, it's voice seeming to be carryed with the wind. "We don't get out much Hazu, I want to sit out in the park, just for abit, more shinigami are out during the day, but not at night, if any hollow comes, we'll go directly home, promice." the red rose studyed her face for a moment, which was looking directly forward as she crossed a street & soon the rose also looked forward as Kurai came into the park. Senceing a shinigami's spiritual energy, her slight arm hair stubbles stood up on end. Thank the good lord she got her ring fixed to where no one could sence her relatsu, but she still couldn't explain Hazu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Archer suddenly felt someone's presence close by just as it made contact with one of the trees shadow. Opening his eyes,he saw a female walk through the park.At first he thought she had no spiritual energy and was just a human but the shadow that she passed through stated differently. She was a vizard.Half hollow half soul reaper. Normally archer would have summoned his bow and questioned the female. But since it was really late and she didn't seem to want any trouble and the fact that she was a female made him push the thought aside.standing up. She walked calmly over to the female and asked.may I ask what a lady like you is doing out at a time like this? he tone was polite and somewhat serious. His muscles where tense.his expression was calm as well. Barely showing any emotion. He meant no harm to the girl. Seeing that she didn't do anything to make him feel hostile. However he kept his gaurd up.after all it was nature to him since he was a Quincy.not only that but he was the second in command of the stealth force of the Quincy army.but he had no intention of letting her know that unless he found it neccassary to do so.

A cool breeze blew pass them,causing trees to sway slightly as well as the grass and Archer's slightly short White hair. which was quite odd for a young man to have in his twenties.He slipped his hands into his pockets as he patiently waited for the female vizard to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Kurai looked around, so did Hazu, not knowing where the shinigami's relatsu was until she heard someone's footsteps comeing towards them. The rose curled behind her, & soon under her hat. Kurai studyed him carfully, as did haru in the slight gap from her hat. Kurai watched him as he spoke, & frowned, not exactly wanting to answer. She hated anything to do with shinigami, or anything otherwise. She was never known by the SS, which is what made her so unconfortibale. After a moment in thought, she spoke in a calm voice, "I cannot simply come & look at the stars while I have some extra time on my hands?" as she said this, she was studying him throughly, then looking in his eyes, studying his spiritual wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 pm

"I cannot simply come & look at the stars while I have some extra time on my hands?" archer could tell by the tone of her voice she didn't trust him. It was understandable. He could also see that she was studying him. Him and his spiritual energy.Archer tilted his head to the side slightly. Judging by the female vizard's tense position and the fact that he could sense some distrust from her,he could tell that she thought he was a shinigami. That thought made him scowl. He had a strong disliking to shinigami ever since the death of his loved one. And not only that but the Quincy race weren't fond of the shinigami race for killing off most of their numbers. Archer could understand where the girl was coming from as the shinigami weren't that trusting of the vizard's due to their hollow side. no...you can I just wished to know what your intentions are archer responded while taking a quick gaze around him before looking back down at the female.and just to be sure you understand I'm not a soul reaper....vizard archer continued while holding up his wrist showing a black charm that concealed his bow.I am a Quincy...reffering to me as a soul reaper you might as well have slapped me in the face archer finished while a slightly smirk appeared on his face yet it disappeared as his wrist lowered back to his side.he studied her for a moment. Sensing slight spiiritual energy from the rose that was in her hair.Yet decided not to ask about it instead after a moment of silence he finally spoke again.can I ask what your name is?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Kurai began to take a menal note while she was studying him, that he seemed to be getting a slight bit angry with something, & she took a step back, not exactly sure what it was. She listened to him as he spoke, & studyed his movements as he looked around for a moment then continued talking. She frowned slightly seeing him hold up his wrist, though she had no idea what it ment, due to her not being around the SS, she nodded weakly. She bit the inside of her cheek abit, begining to want to go home until he asked for her name, though as he asked this, she was zoned out. She looked to him & spoke in her natural calm voice, "Kuraiyami Hana, though, Please, Call me Kurai.."
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Kuraiyami Hana, though, Please, Call me Kurai.." Archer nodded once as she told him her name. Finding it actually quite an attractive name yet he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by telling her this.my name is Archer he simply stated while smirking slightly as he ran his hand through his hair.he watched her take a step back. Slightly intimidated about his slight fruastration this led Archer to suddenly say.you don't know what a Quincy is....do you? his tone softened slightly.poor woman was probably getting confused by his rant about being a Quincy And not to worry when she had no idea what he was talking about. How embarrassing. He thought to himself while fighting down a slight blush that threatened to make an appearance yet didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Kurai watched him as he replyed & ran a hand through his hair, studying his hand. She shook her head softly when he asked her if she knew what a Quincy was. She studyed him for a moment, she heard about Quincy once, but was not 100% on what they were. Though, Kurai smiled lightly, watching him & waiting for a responce. Meanwhile, Hazu, getting tired of being tangled up in Kurai's hair, & the red rose soon crawled out of her hat from behind it, where the man could not see him, & positioned himself carfully behind her arm to at least where he could hear better.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Archer nodded once and decided to explain.wquincies are humans with powers similar to soul reapers,except instead of katanas we use bows,each bow has different abilities like a zanpakuto would except our bows don't have spirits and quincies are better at detecting spiritual energy He then continued to explain what the Quincy history was andtwist they believed in.he then decided to do a slight demonstration for her. archer tapped the charm on his wrist and a large black bow half his height appeared in his hands. As he summoned his bow his clothing changed as well, he had a black sleeveless jacket with a black metal breastplate,his pants where black and he wore black combat boots,he had fingerless black gloves. He grew three inches making him 6'8 he became slightly more muscular and his hair grew a bit longer and spiky and his eyes where a blood red. He had a strong reishi. The color of his spiritual energy was black with a red outline but he quickly surpressed his reishi. After showing her what his bow looked like he willed it to disappear back into the charm. His outdoor returning back to normal as well as his normal body traits. Archer then stepped back slightly to give the girl some space and watched the rose on her head move and he looked surprised.he knew he sensed spiritual power in it yet he didn't think it was alive.Archer smirked slightly.I didn't know a rose could do that..
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Kurai nodded softly as he explained, knowing she was not able to talk much while he was explaining. She took another step back when he made his bow appear, studying his appearance as it changed. She was amased by how quickly it all dissapared, knowing that this man was much stronger than her, she felt like pouting, she had locked herself in her home for years, without training herself; which made her so weak. She quickly looked to the bright red rose, who was pokeing over her elbow & curiously over at the Quincy, studying him. It looked up to Kurai for a moment then looked to the Quincy again. "Yes, normal roses cannot do that.." she began softly holding a light brown vine that was on her side. "He's not a normal rose, he has a will of his own, & he's my only real friend I can trust fully."
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Archer studied the rose then looked at kurai. She seemed to be a bit upset about something. When he heard how the rose was her only friend that that he had a will of his own Archer couldn't help but feel pain and understanding. His only true friend was another Quincy named Felix. But besides him Archer didn't have other friends.Archers tense gaze softened.I understand.... he simply said softly while looking from the rose to Kurai.does he have a name?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 pm

She continued to look down at the rose, smileing lightly & carressing the light brown vine she held in her hand before she heard him speek. She looked up to him as he did speek, & nodded weakly, about to reply, but for she did, the light rose spoke, it's voice again, seeming to be dragged along with the wind. "My name is Hazu, It's very nice to meet you Archer." it's voice seemed to be a calm male voice, but as it spoke, it held out a thick light brown vine acting as if it was a hand, expecting archer to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Archer heard the rose speakby the name of hazu while holding a vine out towards him to shake. Archer accepted it carefully and shook. Not minding at all that he was shaking hands with a rose. nice too meet you too archer said with a slight smirk. While releasing the vine.Archer studied the rose's spiritual pressure for a moment then asked.correct me if Im wrong but are you Kurai's zanpakuto spirit? as he asked he concentrated on kurai for a moment. Without any effort,kurai's shadow produced 9 roses.Archer did this for his own amusement. The roses then quickly disappeared back into Kurais shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Kurai watched Archer & Hazu time & time as they talked, & continued to study Archer as she did so; though, she got bored of this & was soon looking up into the sky & studing the stars for the reason of why she came out here while the two talked. After Archer took back his hand, Hazu wrapped his light brown vine around Kurai's waist abit protectivly. Hazu nodded when Archer asked about him being Kurai's zanpaktou spirit, but soon turned to Kurai's shadow when he saw it from the side but ignored it, & looked back to Archer.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Archer nodded once and sighed.I gotta say..you're very lucky kurai to have a strong bind with your zanpakuto spirit like that.it must feel...nice to have someone by your side at all times Archer said with a smile. For once it wasn't a sarcastic smirk but a genuine smile. This was a rare sight to see. Ever since the death of his girlfriend archer rarely smiled.so it surprised him a little. The smile them disappeared out of habit. Archer noticed Hazu's vine sneak around kurai's waist protectively. This was understandable since of course he just met them. Archer tilted his head slightly.though I have to say...I don't understand why you don't have any other friends besides Hazu I'd expect a nice person to be surrounded by other people wether they are human or not Archer leaned back against the tree that stood behind him. Crossing his arms over his chest while doing so.his gaze never leaving the female vizard or the spirit that rested on her head.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Kurai watched him as he spoke, & nodded softly at hjis statement about her being close with Hazu. They were together 24/7 afterall. She metaly noted how quckly his smile faded, & knew that it didn't happen too often. Kurai frowned slightly hearing him mention about her not haveing many friends, & Hazu looked to Kurai from her shoulder as Kurai spoke, "I don't get out much, & I don't like meeting shinigami or arrancar..." as she spoke, she swung a small plastic bag with quite afew boxes of tea in it from the store she had come in before she had come here.

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana+ on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Archer nodded once. Again he completely understood where she was coming from.to be honest I don't really socialize with many people either archer sighed and looked away slighty hiding the slight trace of greif in his eyes.however my reason for doing so is because I'm not willing to let myself be open to emotional pain and suffering...ever since a....friend of mine disappeared I haven't been that open to people since archer finished while looking back at kurai.his eyes no longer containing greif. He had streched the truth a little. For he was unwilling to inform kurai about the death of his girlfriend.after all why bother? Many people wouldn't care anyways. Deciding to change the subject archer asked.ever thought about trying to make friends with different races? he asked quietly. Not wishing to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Kurai looked up to him as he spoke, her head tilted just slightly as she listened. She watched as he turned away & spoke, studying him closely as he did, & she understood fully. "I'm so sorry..." she said softly, almost under her breath, feeling abit sad for him. As he turned back to him she listened to him again as he spoke, metaly noteing that he wanted to change the subject. "Once," she said softly, trying to search her memory. "But I pushed the feeling away after awhile." as she finished this, Hazu looked up to her, studying her slightly saddened expression before he looked back to Archer.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 am

"I'm so sorry..." Archer looked into the girl's eyes.they where filled with honest understanding,and they seemed sympathetic as well.The Quincy sighed quietly. no need to apologize.....it's not your fault that she's gone...though I thank you for paying attention to what I say archer smirked.Felix can learn a lot from you he added in a slight teasing tone."once,but I pushed the feeling away after awhile." archer watched her expression sadden. He tilted his head slightly,his expression softened to match his gaze.he remembered how he tried to befriend one of a different race before but it had always ended up as a failiure and a stab to the back by his so called "friend".Archer thought for a moment then smiled. I don't think you should push the thought out of your mind completely Kurai.. he finally replied while giving her a close eyed grin that was both warm and friendly,this was also a rare sight to see unless hewas around close friends..after all I'm a completely different race and I could be your friend if you want but of course that would be up to you and Haku Archer finished while slipping his hands into
his pockets as he patiently waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:24 pm

{OOC: Sorry I have not posted in awhile, my internet has been disconnected.}

IC: Both Kurai & Hazu watched Archer as he spoke, Kurai began to once again play with the aquamarine stone on her loose choker necklace as she did, though her eyes widened slightly upon hearing that she should continue trying to make friends with diffrant species. Hazu looked up to Kurai for a moment after Archer was done speeking, & she looked down to him for a moment, studying Hazu deeply. Hazu looked down for a moment, not wanting to be a part of it because of her human years from he only remembered, & she did not. "It is up to you." he said softly, his voice once again being dragged along with the wind. "I think I would like to try.." Kurai said softly looking back to Archer in Mid-sentence.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm

(OOC: no problem)

archer nodded once to her response and gave her a small smile.glad to see that you're willing to try to make friends again he told her quietly while letting a silence settle between them.though for once it wasn't an uncomfortable one that he was used to.if anything it was pleasent. Archer studied kurai and haku for a moment.his brown eyes seeming lost in thought.despite being comfortable around the vizard he still couldn't help but feel still tense.out of habit he supposed.when was the last time he got to relax? Archer closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side slightly. He remembered when he,Felix and Felix's girlfriend went to a private location that they discovered a while back that was hard not to feel uncomfortable around.even for him.

Archer suddenly opened his eyes.a smile appeared on his face,it wasn't at all threatening or mocking,rather he seemed rather pleased that he was able to recall the one place that truly took away his tension even if it was for a while.he slipped his hands into his pockets.he turned slightly,about to walk deep into the forest.yet before he took a single step his head turned slightly towards Kurai's direction.follow me.....I have something to show you he said in a calm,gentle tone. and with that he started to head his way into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am

Kurai nodded weakly at Archer's answer, almost unnoticeably before she looked down to the ground in thought begining to play with the stone on her necklace again. Hazu looked up to her, used to the silence in his years he had been with Kurai, but within this conversation it made him abit uneasy. Kurai looked down to the necklace, & the only thing she can remember about it from her human years was that it brought her much pain, though she had loved it dearly.

Hazu on the other hand, knew all of Kurai's past human history, but could never bring up the heart to tell her what had happened. Kurai looked up as Archer spoke, Hazu looking up also. Kurai nodded slightly & watched him for a moment before she began to follow him at the same speed once she had caught up.

Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 am

Archer heard kurai's footsteps catch up in pace with his.as he continued to walk,he could feel haku and kurai's uncomfort of the situation.he noticed how kurai's clutched the stone around her neck.something about that choker was linked to her past somehow.he doubted it was something good.Archer's gaze seemed sympathetic and understanding.though he didn't say anything.If kurai and Haku wanted to tell him something.he would be willing to listen and be there for them.if they didn't want to say anything about it.he would simply wait until they where ready to speak with him freely without feeling discomfort.If you want to talk about something...anything at all..feel free to talk to me..and I promise to be there to listen... he spoke softly to haku and kurai. As he used the trees shadows to rise and pull their branches aside to let him and kurai pass.he did the same to dead tree trunks until a clear pathway was revealed.he then walked down the dirt path that lead to a cave like passageway.he then took a left and suddenly stopped. here we are he said with a smile on his lips.to their left there was a waterfall gracefully falling down into a spring,one warm and the other cool. To their right was an amazing veiw of the entire forest,the moon was full and shone brightly over the sky.the stars scattered in every direction.the moons gentle rays danced along the water and outlined the trees from below.it was amazing.even though archer has been here multiple times it still struck him as stunningly beautiful. there was even moon flowers blooming over the cave walls over the right section.the flowers looked like roses,they seemed to glow faintly in the light.there was even a section of grass with different flowers blooming.it was a garden that Archer had once made as a child. Archer sat at the edge of the cliff at the left side.looking down at the water below.he then looked up at kurai and smiled.what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Kurai continued to follow him, looking to the ground but continueing to play with the stone connected to her necklace. She would look up every now & again to study Archer, but soon look back down to the ground, Hazu looking up to her abit worryed for her. Kurai looked up to Archer as he spoke to her & nodded weakly with a slight smile, happy to know that he would listen. She looked up every now & again when he would move the branches & dead tree trunks from their path, & studyed the path, trying to remember it in the short time she was walking it.

Not exactly paying attenction, she walked into Archer as he stopped but quickly looked up & took acouple steps back placeing her hand to her side before she looked around, her jaw openeing slightly at the beauty. She knew not even her own backyard filled with many, many tropical flowers could not compare with this. She looked around, studying the placce, not even noticeing that she was becomeing abit more calm in seconds. She looked to Archer when she heard his voice & quickly closed her mouth when she noticed it was open. "It's, beautiful...." she said softly still takeing side glances at the waterfall as she spoke to Archer.
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Archer felt kurai bump into him and he reflexivly yet gently placed a hand on her shoulder to steady her.he then removed his hand.he grinned at her comment.I'm glad you like it he said as he sighed.allowing himself to relax.just being in this place relaxed him completely.it allowed him to be the man he once was back then.and since no one else would see him.he decided to let himself lighten up a little.he couldn't help but smile as Kurai looked at the place and the flowers.he looked up at the wall.reached for the best flower and gently picked it along with it's roots.he then created a pot with the flower's shadow,placed the flower within the pot with soil and a little water from the waterfall.the rose like flower gave off a beautiful glow.slightly matching the color of the moon.he turned towards kurai and smiled slightly.this..is a moon flower, something that my..friend used to grow before she died..thankfully there are still many left he gently offered it out to kurai.here..I think you'll like this,it's especially good for people that have gardens because when the moonlight touches it,it gives off a soft glow..brightening the entire flower bed. Her gazed down at the flower. what I love about it the most is,no matter how dark it is,it's light never fails to shine through archer then gently set it down next to a small table like substance made from stone next to the seemingly endless flower garden and followed Kurais gaze to the water.he smirked.I think I'm gonna jump.. he murmured while taking his shirt and pants off.leaving his black boxers on.he then without another moment hesitation jumped off the cliff.he then did a back flip and landed into the water.he resurfaced quickly and shook his head.his hair falling over his eyes.he suddenly laughed.it was friendly and playful.for once in a long time he actually allowed himself to laugh.after he stopped laughing.he looked up and smiled at kurai.I have to admit....the water and this place is awesome he ran his fingers through his wet hair and grinned.waving to kurai.wanna join in? The waters great he called out to her while leaning back against the stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)   Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected encounter (Kuraiyami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next