Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

6th division lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

6th division lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 am

HI Very Happy

I'm currently in the process of creating my character Lightning. She will be a shinigami and is going to have served the royal guard for quite some time. However i was thinking she was ordered to help the Gotei 13? Since the Spirit King governs over the Gotei 13 etc.I've read the bleach wiki information and i see no reason why he wouldn't send some people to help out. Otherwise i could think of something else xD

Anyway i was hoping to get the 6th division captain since i see Renji isn't listed as being it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 am

You can put lieutenant on your app, and I'll make sure nobody else can take it before you have a chance to finish your app ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 am

cool thanks Smile i have finished it but i dont think it will be accepted lol due to my inability to write a good history and long Rp sample lol
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 am

I'll have a look at it ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 am

cool i am willing to fix any problems and i acknowledge there will be many xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th division lieutenant   6th division lieutenant Empty

Back to top Go down

6th division lieutenant
Page 1 of 1