Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Father figure (koji Miyazaki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

Father figure (koji Miyazaki) Empty
PostSubject: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Ukitake had been resting and training his body to the point where he started to feel like he was getting back to his usual daily routines, he felt a lot stronger and his sickness was not affecting him that often as it had done before, though when it did it seemed to affect him a lot worse than what it had done before.

He heard birds sing and a light breeze sweep trough a narrow crack between the slide door, he smiled as he felt like this day was going to become a day to remember a blessing, he awakened fully in the small building in the middle of the 13division garden, he sat up and got himself dressed fully into his usual clothes, he felt great today like he could climb a mountain, he had started to work on his body more and it had regained its usual muscular self, keeping himself in shape was a part of his daily life routine and his sickness should not be concidered a hindrance let alone a handicap, not from his view point anyway. It had been some time since he awakened from his deep slumber so it was a good thing he had been able to move around a bit more and talk to people...

He pulled the slide door open and gazed at the japanese styled garden before his eyes, it was a beatiful sight to behold with the carp bridge in the middle of the lake and his bonsai plantage in his garden corner he had the urge to do either one of them, he decided to go carp feeding and he did, they seemed to enjoy every bit of his company but that could just have been his imagination, once he was done he moved up to his office that he always kept clean and tight though he had not been too much in the office recently his squad kept it in check no less.

There was little to almost no paper work on his table, he took his seat and went trough the paper in no time, he soon fell asleep with his cheek against the table leaving a small mark on his cheek, that was ink from the paper that had yet to dry out, someone knocked on the door, Ukitake awakened in an instant and fell down with the chair and all, a loud bam could be heard as the chair fell on the floor ouch ow... Ukitake rubbed his head on the floor, he wondered who was at the door?
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Early morning Koji dropped by the nest of maggots to check how thing were going. To her surprise everything seemed to be going smoothly, all the prisoners weren’t acing up or causing any type of problems which made her job a lot easier, she really wasn’t in the mood to deal with any commotions so early in the morning. A light sigh softly escapes her breath as she watches the prisoners mingle with each other. When Koji was first promoted to this position she didn’t think she would be emotionally strong for the job but being in the Stealth Force changed her way of thinking and doesn’t feel any sorrow for these prisoners there a threat and needed to be put away for the well-being of the Soul Society.

Koji took her leave and left the nest of maggots in charge to the jailers. Stepping out of the cave like prison a soft breeze brushed up against her, it felt nice and the weather was truly beautiful. She makes her way outside the second division headquarter and wondered how Captain Ukitake was feeling today, she decides to pay him a visit. Arriving at the thirteenth division headquarters Koji thought she wouldn’t even get to see Ukitake thinking Kiyone would stop her before she got to his room but luckily she wasn’t around. “She must be with her sister Isane” she wondered to herself. Making her way through the barracks she stumbles upon Ukitake's garden, its away so beautiful and well kept. Koji proceeded to knock on the door hoping she wouldn't disturb him, when all of a sudden she hears a loud bang. Koji was worried on what had happened, quickly sliding the door open to discover Ukitake on the floor. “CAPTAIN UKITAKE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Rushing in to help him up, she hoped he wasn’t hurt knowing it must have been her fault for his accident. “I’m so sorry Captain Ukitake, I didn’t mean to cause you trouble.”
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 am

Ukitake grunted a bit on the floor and as he opened his eyes he looked up at Koji, within seconds a gentle smile crossed his face and he rubbed his head, with his white hair sprawled across the floor. He accepted Koji`s help and stood up. N-no problem at all, it did not hurt... really he picked up the chair so that it stood as it used to, he still had the ink on his cheek, a seemingly copy of the paper on the desk before him, but he did not notice it.

He had been slightly suprised to see Koji in his office but he enjoyed her company, she was like a child to him, and well she looked pretty young too, well in her teen`s and yet so adorable it almost made him want to hug her, he took a seat again what brings you here today Koji, please take a seat he said while wondering if she desired to have some green tea in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 am

Ukitake’s smile helped her cheer up and smiled happily knowing he was ok. As Koji examines Ukitake’s face she notice some ink markings on his cheek and begins to giggle softly as she covers her mouth with her right hand she wondered how he managed to get ink on his face. Koji wanted to tell him about the ink but she also wanted to see how long he would go with out noticing the ink on his cheek so she decided not to mention anything to him, at least not yet. Koji enjoys spending time with Ukitake she always feels comfortable around him and completely trusts and respects him, kind of like a daughter would towards her father.

Koji stretches her arms out as she flops down in a seat. “ah yes, well…nothing in particular, I just came for a visit.” as she says this she noticed a sheet of paper with smudged writing on his desk and smiles. “That must have been where the ink came from, but how did it end up on his cheek?” she began to wonder to herself for a brief moment, she then looks back up at Ukitake and couldn’t help but giggle some more. Koji didn’t want to seem rude so she finally informs him. “hehe sorry for laughing, it’s just that you have some ink on your cheek and I’ve been trying to figure out how on earth it got there hehe” she said cheerfully with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 pm

i see... you are welcome here koji anytime you want he kept smiling. A seated officer came in with some tea and put it down on the desk not too suprised to see koji in the room, Ukitake had the feeling she was holding some thing out from him but was unsure what that could have been, the weird face that the seated officer gave was also a bit confusing, what did he have something on his face, he could also see koji giggle at him, he blinked at her with a dumbfounded expression on his face... as the seated officer left and koji explained why she was in such a happy mood Ukitake could not help but get flustered up about it he placed his arm where the ink was it had already dried out, he took a mirror so he could see it and he started to brush it off with some paper.

W-well this was akward... it probably got stuck there when i fell asleep Ukitake commented as he replied to Koji rubbing the back of his head in a nonchalant way, blushing slightly at the same time, as he smiled a bit more, he then sipped some of the newly brought tea, ahh delightful...
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Koji smiled when she heard Ukitake say that she‘s welcome any time she wants, it made her feel happy and special in a way “Thank you Captain, that really means a lot to me.” Soon after a seated officer walked in with some tea, placing it on the desk Koji could smell the sweet aroma of the tea, the smell of the tea was wonderful. She could tell the officer had noticed the ink, that’s the last thing she wanted, for a member of his squad to see ink on his cheek. After the seated officer had left Koji tells Ukitake why she had been giggling and watches as he wipes it off.

As Ukitake tells her how the ink had got there Koji smiles “I see…makes sense, its only natural to rest when your tired.” Picking up her cup she lightly blows on it to insure herself that she wouldn’t make the mistake of burning her mouth. The tea was nice and warm which went down her throat smoothly. She always enjoys green tea any time of the day especially with some company. Placing her cup back down on the table still not finished with it. “The tea’s great Captain, I always do enjoy a good cup of tea.” she paused for a brief second as she picks her cup up and takes another sip of the tea. “So how are things in your division going?” she says curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:40 am

hehe well im glad you think so koji-kun, im thankful that you came not many people step by here and it can get kinda lonely sometimes. Ukitake nodded at her on her comment about him sleeping, he resisted the urge to keep blushing and took anther sip of the warm green tea. Im glad, the tea is extracted from the 4th division garden`s they have plenty of diffrent kind of herb`s and i often visit them to get the tea and my medicine, things are going kinda on a slow basis just how i like it dear koji, how is you and your squad doing back in the 2 division? he asked while trying to decided if they tea might need some more addition to taste.

He traced his eyes towards the office table, he unlocked a box in the table and pulled out a small bag, in a most gentle and kind of childish tone Ukitake asked do you have a sweet tooth for candy? he kept smiling a bit, he would not feel dishonored if she declined his offer...
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 am

“No problem Captain Ukitake, I enjoy making people happy and seeing a smile on there face, I know that probably sounds silly but it really brightens up my day.” her smile grew as she finished speaking to have another drink of tea. After hearing where the tea came from she was truly impressed she never imagined the fourth division also having a garden, but then again herbs do come in handy when dealing with the injured. “Wow that’s amazing, the fourth division is really something aren’t they? There capable of so much and yet there underestimated by many.” Koji lets out a soft sigh “It’s a shame they get teased for being in the fourth division…ah yes slow and stead is always nice, well I’m doing good and so is the squad there’s days when it can get busy and then there’s other days where it’s a little more calmer, so it always keeps me on my toes hehe.” Koji then noticed the bag Ukitake had pulled out of the box she wondered what it could be. After hearing Ukitake’s question, it made her smile happily even more. “Do I!…You bet I do Captain!” Koji noticed her excitement rise and calmed down a bit. “eh…hehe how embarrassing, I’m acting like a little kid” she said while blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Not at all, i know exactly what you mean he smiled back at Koji gently, while allowing himself to take a quick sip of the tea, he nodded ahah yeah i suppose they are quite something, if not for the 4th division i would probably be in a much worse shape than what i am today he kept his smile and his eyes shut while he looked at koji.

That`s good it wont get boring so easily then if you have slow days and busy days, you will end up appreciating the calmness, and perhaps all the duties of squad 2 He poured more tea into his cup do you want some more tea? he asked as he handed the colorful bag of candy, he let a soft laugh Its all right, i really like that in people who can act like little kids if they get exited, don`t worry i can keep it a secret if you like? his polite speech and gentle smile seemingly beamed out of him...
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:13 am

Koji smiled at Ukitake. “I’m grateful for the fourth division, thanks to them you look 100% better.” she said in a cheerful town. Looking down at her cup she noticed she was about half way done with her tea and takes another sip. “Yes, I suppose your right about that Captain.” When Ukitake offers her more tea she gladly accepts, the tea was to good to turn down. “That would be great, thanks” As he hands her the bag of candy she hears him laugh softly which only made her smile and laugh along with him. “I agree with you on that, it makes things more fun…really you’d keep that a secret, yay! Thanks Captain Ukitake, you’re the best!” she couldn’t help but give him a hug. As she clung to his torso her head rested on his chest, soon enough she realized what she had done, hugging a Captain was something she never imagined doing and yet there she was in that very situation. “eh, hehe sorry about that Captain…I was just so happy, I don’t know what came over me.” she said while laughing lightly trying to hide her embarrassment as she sits back down on her seat.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:25 am

She was right they should appreciate everything that the fourth division could offer them, in fact Ukitake was sure that the fourth division where the greatest squad in all of gotei 13, that was his opinion though, he kept his usual gentle smile and nodded. Indeed he always appreciated how easy it was to talk to certain people he knew all too well, most of them where female`s but it did not bother him the least. Koji for an example reminded him of the child he never had, and she was cute to boot. But he never really thought about it that way.

Even as his hair was longer than most any woman in gotei 13 It was obvious he liked everyone company, he poured more tea into her cup There we go he put both of his arms down on his lap as he watched Koji, being all exited about the candy and that he promised to keep it a secret, a small secret like this was no big deal to him but koji seemed to appreciate it a lot even going as far as hugging him, he did not mind the hug, it was gentle and she was a sweet girl, he had to blink tho he never had expected her to you know hug him like that, however Ukitake did not find it akward, neither did he find it embarassing he had experienced far worse situations with Yuuri. He tilted his head a bit while looking at koji. don`t meantion about it... its all right, if you ever feel the need to talk or just need to hug someone im here... he ruffled her hair gently before she took a seat... he took another sip of his tea and looked at the reflection in it.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 am

Koji sat in her seat wondering if what she had done was wrong. Though, it didn’t seem to bother Ukitake which made her feel more at ease. “Thanks for being so understanding Captain.” Her eyes shifted towards the bag of candy which she had placed on the table. Her curiosity got the best of her and she just had to try some candy. Reaching for the bag she manages to grab a piece, opens it up and places it in her mouth. You could tell by her face expressions that she really enjoyed the candy. Its sweet taste was delicious, that was by far the best candy she had ever tasted. “Mmm…This is some yummy candy.” Her arm then extends out with the bag held in her right hand towards Ukitake's direction “Here Captain, would you like some?” speaking in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: sorry for the late comment

IC: Ukitake shook his head as a small embarassment crept on his face along with a hint of a blush that`s just me being myself, honestly his smile stayed but now with his eyes open By the way could ya tell what you think of your captain? is she strict? i mean it must be pretty tough to be in the 2nd squad like that? he took yet another sip of the warm tea, lucky for him it had cooled down a bit otherwise he would sureley have burned his tongue... well... he looked at Koji sure why not... he took a candy from the bag and tasted it, it was hard and sour, the candies seem to differ a lot though, he did not like candy all that much he just seemed to stack up a lot of candy in countless places in his office, yet nowhere where you could see it straight forward... just for these kind of occasions, a little candy now and then would never hurt right, he sucked on the candy with his mouth and his tongue.... it tasted liquor, he tried to enjoy it the best he could, he never wanted koji look dissapointed because of him, and he would never allow it to reflect on his face when he would rather not have done something...
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 am

[OOC: Don’t worry about it. Its perfectly fine hehe ^^]

After Ukitake took a candy Koji places the bag down on the table. She was glad she had offered him and it seemed as though he liked it. Koji reached for her cup of tea and was about to drink some when she was interrupted by Ukitake’s speech. She pauses for a brief second and lowers her cup of tea to her lap, her eyes gaze into the cup as she shifts it from side to side. “eh, What I think of Captain Soifon…well she’s definitely a great Captain, and despite her distant personality I still admire her. In fact I would like to become strong like her, thought I know it will take some time and a lot of hard work.” Koji looks back up slightly smiling and continues in a soft tone. “As you probably already know she is strict and firm about her orders and the laws, which does make the squad a bit more difficult, but once you get use to everything it shouldn’t be to tough…well at least that’s how I look at it.” As Koji finishes speaking she proceeds in taking a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 am

[OOC: ^^ okay]

IC: Ukitake looked at her while she replied to his question making sure to listen to her carefully, he nodded now and then when he listened to her, if there was someone Ukitake respected for their well diserved work it was soifon taichou. That is good, im sure you will become as great as your captain someday Koji maybe even better, just don`t become distant like her he responded back after koji had taken a sip of the tea. He was off course joking with the latter. He preffered to talk to people like koji. Not that Soifon was bad but she was just perhaps a bit too serious when it came to her work...

Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 am

[OOC: eek!
Sorry for the late post
been having some problems
which have stressed me out…ugh

But anyway, yay! I finally posted! Haha ^^
I didn’t know what to wright, but yeah…
hehe Razz]

Koji blinked a few time after hearing Ukitake’s response and lets out a small laugh, she knew he was only kidding about his last statement. “hmm…well, I can’t guarantee anything.” she finally said with a small smile on her lips. It was quite evident that she wasn’t being serious. Koji picks up her tea cup and finishes the remaining of tea. After placing her now empty cup down on the table she stands up and stretches her arms letting out a small sign of relief “Thanks for the tea Captain Ukitake, but I think I should probable be heading back.” She knew that Captains were busy most of the time and didn’t want to take up more time of his busy schedule.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 am

OOC: im terribly sorry because i have been unable to post

IC: Ukitake gave his usual warm smile Not at all i should be thankful for your company... he stood up as well and offered to shake hands with her... That is quite all right, after all i don`t want to give you any trouble since if your captain would blame you for being late i would have to take the responcibiloity for holding you back... he tilted his head slightly Still i enjoyed our talk... maybe we can talk some more another time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father figure (koji Miyazaki)   Father figure (koji Miyazaki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Father figure (koji Miyazaki)
Page 1 of 1