Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ggio

Ggio

Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 am

The Sun gently starts to rise as the moon sinks,declaring nighttime to an end and the beginning of dawn has come. the sun's warm,yet gentle rays peering through the apartment's window. it creeped across the carpet and made it to the bed.slowly moving up until it finally started to trail up the skin of my back as i sleep. when the sunlight hits my eyelids. i slowly open my golden eyes then i shut them again. it was too bright for me. sighing softly i slip out from my bed and i walk out of my room. i head for the bathroom while rubbing my sore eyes,adjusting them to the sudden light. i blink a few times as i stand in front of the mirror. My short black shaggy hair was messy,my golden eyes where kind of narrowed from sleep, i wasn't wearing a shirt which showed my tan, well toned body including my abs and a well formed pack, and i was wearing jeans.Tch lookin good Ggio.. i thought to myself sarcastically as i turn away from the mirror. i open a cabinet and grab a towel. i walk over to the shower and turn the knob, cold water slowly becoming warm as it burst from the shower head, filling the bathroom with slight mist. i drop my towel on the shelf next to the shower, i unbuckle my belt and slip of my jeans,along with my boxers and stepped into the shower.....

twenty minutes later i get out of the shower feeling fully awake now and clean. wrapping the towel around my lower body and throwing my clothes in the hamper. i walk over to my room while shaking my wet hair slightly. pushing open the door and not bothering to turn on the lights, i walk over to my dresser, pull out a pair of boxers and slip them on.i then open the closet door to search for clothes. i pick out a black sleeveless, hooded t shirt,a pair of jeans,and a pair of black sneakers. walking into the bathroom once more, i start to brush my teeth. after getting rid of my morning breath i grab my keys, pull my hood over my head and walk out the door,locking my apartment door behind me.....

As soon as the cool breeze hits me i sigh contently. it felt nice. i slip my hands into my pockets and start to wander around. i have lived in the world of the living for a week now and things are great. starting next week i have to go to Karakura High. i didn't care much though i could ditch if i wanted. A music store caught my eye and i walk inside. my eyes wander over the CD's. i see hip hop, pop, rap,metal,punk ect. i decided to just by an ipod and leave. downloading some songs from the computer that was set up i walk out of the store with Eminem and his song Not Afraid blasting into my ears. i set on a park bench and close my eyes as the music plays.

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

(Intro)

Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

(Verse 1)

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he
From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit'n
Whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe

(Hook)

(Verse 2)
Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW
Cause I ain't playin' around
There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This fucking black cloud still follow's me around
But it's time to exercise these demons
These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!

(Hook)

(Bridge)

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

(Verse 3)

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realise what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead
No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise
To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it
You couldn't lift a single shingle on it
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and

(Hook)

Ggio's song:

Last edited by Ggio on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Koji had the day off from her usual shinigami duties and decided to spend her free time in the world of the living. “Yay! Such a beautiful day to visit the real world” she said to herself while smiling. She absolutely enjoyed going to the real world, even though she knows very little about it and has been there only a few times to take care of some business. Koji is no expert in the real world and is slightly astonished by how different it is to the Soul Society. The youthful looking shinigami strolled around Karakura Town in her gigai wearing the Karakura High School uniform with her long black hair tied up in a ponytail. She randomly peeked in many different stores which had tons of cute clothes but aimlessly wondering around in a gigai was sure uncomfortable.

Koji soon found herself near a park where she notice a strange reiatsu which was not to far from her current location, “Could it be an Arrancar?” she wondered. She ran towards the direction as fast as her gigai would allow her to. “ah, damn this stupid gigai” she said as she ran breathing a bit heavily. When finally arriving to the source Koji discovered what seemed to be an ordinary looking human sitting on a bench with some kind of strange device in his hand. He didn’t seem like a threat though she couldn’t let her guard down that easily. Koji approaches the young stranger a bit nervously not knowing what would happen. Sanding in front of him with her right hand resting on her hip and spoke in serious town "So tell me, your an arrancar aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

My eyes flutter open as i see a young girl stand before me. she had the spiritual pressure of a soul reaper and she was cute. i smirk.yeah i'm an arrancar...just like you're a soul reaper...no worries i'm not gonna destroy anything if thats what you're wondering.i reassured her while standing up. i was two inches taller than her. that was good. it would be embarrassing if i was shorter. i smile at offer my hand out.Ggio vega and you are?
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

As he opened his eyes Koji took a quick glimpse making eye to eye contact for a brief second and quickly turning away while blushing a bit. She thought to herself, "He has such nice golden colored eyes" She turned back facing him again and was quite surprised to hear an arrancar say something like that. “I see.” Koji had never met an arrancar before and always thought that all arrancars were evil. However, this one seemed different then what she had pictured all arrancars to be. Koji took a step back as the arrancar stood up and to her surprise he introduces himself as Ggio Vega and offers his hand out to her. At first Koji was a bit hesitant looking at his hand then back at Ggio. After pondering for a few seconds Koji finally accepts his handshake with a small smile on her face while blushing for an instance. “I’m Koji Miyazaki, third seat of squad two.”
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:04 am

I watch in amazement as the girl's face turned a light pink.i never saw a girl do that in my presence before, but hell it was sure a nice experience. it was a pretty color, it complemented her features. i smile as i shake her hand once.as she told me her name i say,Beautiful name for a beautiful girl..it fits perfectly. in a kinda serious tone.truth was i wasn't even trying to flirt,i simply stated a true fact. my smile didn't fade for an instant.i tilt my head to the side slightly and say,so what's a lovely girl like you doing in Karakura town? on a mission? or are you simply enjoying yourself like i am?i ask with a friendly smile.i slip one hand into my pocket and the other came to my hood. i pulled it off revealing the rest of my face and my short shaggy black hair. my bangs slightly fell over my eyes. i slip my free hand into my pocket as well. i then wait for Koji's reply.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Koji could fell herself turn a light shade of pink as Ggio compliments her and only a few stuttering words escaped her lips “uh,…t-thank you.” looking away with her hands held behind her, its not that she didn’t like being complimented its just that she’s not use to it and gets shy by the simplest things. Koji couldn’t understand this and thought to herself “Why does this keep happening to me?” hearing Ggio's voice Koji turns back looking at him once again with a smile, bringing her index finger up hoping he didn’t notice her blushing “Bingo!” she said slightly giggling. “I’m here to see what the real world has to offer and so far its been quite interesting. To tell you the truth its my day off and I don’t know much about this world, I guess I’m just a bit curious…So what exactly brings you here?” She said with a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 pm

I watch Koji blush again and i smile.then i wait for her to look back at me. when she giggled and said Bingo.i chuckle a bit myself. “I’m here to see what the real world has to offer and so far its been quite interesting. To tell you the truth its my day off and I don’t know much about this world, I guess I’m just a bit curious…So what exactly brings you here?” i smile again at her question and say.i'm here to make a fresh start for myself,i was created to fight a man named Aizen's war, when he was defeated i didn't see a reason to sit around waiting for another war to fight and spread more blood with people that could possibly become our allies given the chance.so i left and moved here, i know it sounds silly but i just wanna try to live a better life. see new places,meet new people,make some friends if i can,and possibly get myself a girlfriend if i'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 am

As she listened to Ggio speak on why he was in the world of the living she was a bit surprise but touched by what he had said. Koji spoke in a low soft tone “I see, so you fought in that war. It must have been horrible…I’m sorry you had to go through that.” Koji would have never thought in a million years that she would ever meet an arancar that thought this way, but here standing before her was that type of arrancar. Somehow this made her feel more comfortable around him knowing he was speaking truthfully. Continuing her speech in a more cheerful tone. “So you left Hueco Mundo to start a new life here in the world of the living. Well…I don’t think its silly, I actually think it’s a good idea that your starting a new life in such a beautiful world, and what do you mean if your lucky enough, such a nice and cute guy like yourself shouldn’t have any trouble getting a girlfriend.” After these words escaped her lips, Koji automatically realized what had accidentally slipped out making her feel really embarrassed to the point where she wanted to hide her face from him, but all she could do was force herself to smile while shutting her eyes tight then maybe she could feel less embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 am

I look at Koji's expression and response after i finished speaking,“I see, so you fought in that war. It must have been horrible…I’m sorry you had to go through that.”i chuckle softly at this.its alright...actually at that time i was arrogant and boastful, i underestimated my opponent and it nearly coast my life. i frown slightly.never again will i act the way i did back then.. then her last sentence surprised me,“So you left Hueco Mundo to start a new life here in the world of the living. Well…I don’t think its silly, I actually think it’s a good idea that your starting a new life in such a beautiful world, and what do you mean if your lucky enough, such a nice and cute guy like yourself shouldn’t have any trouble getting a girlfriend.” at her words,my expression becomes slightly surprised,and i felt my cheeks slightly grow warm for the first time. to my astonishment i was blushing. i laugh lightly and run my fingers through my hair.When i saw her blush,close her eyes and look away slightly. i did something that surprised myself.i leaned forward slightly, lift my hand,my index finger gently slipping under her chin,lifting her face close to mine as i gently press my lips to hers. her mouth was soft and warm. then after a moment went by i pulled back,my face a dark red.i then look away slightly while stammering,s-sorry about that.... not once in my life had i thought about liking a girl before. much less a shinigami. but this girl was different. she was nice,she made me feel weird but in a good sense. and she was really cute on top of that.but now the best i could hope for is if she doesn't slap me for stealing a kiss from her.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

When she heard Ggio say that the way he acted almost caused him his life made her sympathies with him. However, she was relived that he was ok now, she smiled happily “Hmm…I see. Well, all that matters is that your ok now.”

Koji felt Ggio’s hand gently touch her chin and reacted by flinching a bit, next thing she knew her lips had made contact to his. Her eye’s flung wide open by how surprised she was, she knew she must have turned even redder then before. As they kissed her body felt weak and almost weightless she felt as if she was paralyzed for a brief moment not even bothering to pushing him away or anything. What was this feeling she was feeling, could it be she was starting to have some kind of feelings for him? Koji tried to ignore these thoughts thinking they were wrong, though she wouldn’t be able to ignore them for to long. When he pulled away Koji was speechless blinking a few times noticing they were both blushing. Afterwards she hears him apologizing for his actions, "I-its ok,…really. Y-you don’t have to apologize for that.” she said looking down as she fiddled around with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:52 am

I blush lightly and look back at her. she slide my hands back in my pockets and finally say.i'm sorry for kissing you like that because i know you probably feel uncomfortable right now i say with a frown. i then add.if you want me to leave i will....
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

Koji looks up at Ggio with a warm smile “like I said before, you don’t have to apologize for that…even though it was a bit uncomfortable and not to mention you did surprise me” bringing her right hand up, placing it over her mouth as she giggles to herself and continues “but don’t worry about it, you just caught me off guard…in fact that was my first kiss anyone has given me, so I hope my reaction earlier didn’t leave you thinking differently of me.” slightly blushing. “Why would I want you to leave?” Koji says while arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am

“like I said before, you don’t have to apologize for that…even though it was a bit uncomfortable and not to mention you did surprise me” I laugh nervously at that and run my fingers through my hair as a light red colored my cheeks as she continued.“but don’t worry about it, you just caught me off guard…in fact that was my first kiss anyone has given me, so I hope my reaction earlier didn’t leave you thinking differently of me.” my eyes widen slightly in surprise as she told me that it was her first kiss.you're telling me that a pretty, and sweet woman like you has never been kissed before? what kind of a universe do we live in? i ask her, being honest about being pretty and nice, and slightly joking about the universe part. i slip my hands into my pockets and sigh before flashing her a bright smile and saying what i thought out loud in a serious tone.trust me, i don't think anything different about you in fact if i could choose any woman in the world to be my girlfriend it would you,without a doubt in my mind. after rephrasing the words in my head i blush a dark shade of red and look at her apologetically.i-i-i-i'm sorry this happens to me a lot sometimes saying things without thinking, Ha ha.... thats my problem these days i swear i start ranting nervously hoping not to make her feel uncomfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 am

Koji smiled and nodded in agreement to Ggio‘s statement “Ah-huh…that‘s right” Seeing Ggio smile made her smile even more, in fact the little time she’s spent with him so far he’s always been so nice to her. As she hears Ggio’s voice grow louder she focuses in on him. Hearing what had slipped out of his mouth made her feel as if there were a bunch of butterflies fluttering around in her tummy. “Eh, really! T-that’s very sweet of you to say” at this point she knew she must have been blushing a lot. Koji giggles seeing him blush as well, it made her feel relived that she wasn’t the only one. “hehe…please don’t apologize I really like what you had to say…in fact, you really now how to make a girl feel special about herself, don‘t ya? teehee” she said teasingly with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:46 am

hehe…please don’t apologize I really like what you had to say…in fact, you really now how to make a girl feel special about herself, don‘t ya? teehee” i blush slightly as she says this and i give her a slight chuckle and a grin.honestly you're the only girl i talk to like this..and personally i think that you are already special without anyone having to point it out...seriously a guy has to be either blind, or deaf not to think that you are special. i then blush again as i start to turn up my charm. it was weird for me to say these words yet they felt good when i saw her expressions. my compliments made her smile and it made every moment worth while. i decide that i really like this girl, and so i decide to ask her a question Hey Koji....um if it isn't too weird for you, can i show you a place that i used to go when i first came to the world of the living? i tilt my head to the side slightly, waiting to her her reply.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 am

Koji was a little surprised to hear that she was the only girl he talked to like that, but it did make her feel happy and warm inside. “Really, I thought you would have been like this with all girls seeing how charming you‘ve been to me. Though I gatta thank you for being so kind to me, I really appreciate it…so thanks, Ggi-o.” Koji slightly blushed as her face lit up with a smile. She would have never thought she would be so comfortable like this with anyone, not to mention with an arrancar. She then hears his question and responds happily. “Oh not at all…just lead the way.” Koji was so curious to know where he would take her “I guess im just ganna have to wait and see.” she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 am

“Really, I thought you would have been like this with all girls seeing how charming you‘ve been to me. Though I gatta thank you for being so kind to me, I really appreciate it…so thanks, Ggi-o.” hearing this i smile at her,my pleasure and alright cool follow me after saying this i wander into the forest, walking deeper and deeper inside until the park disappeared...

twenty minutes later i push away a branch and smile.here we are i step aside, holding the branch until she stepped out. what stood before me was quite a scenery. there was a small river that glinted in the sunlight, the water trailed towards an end of a small stone cliff creating a waterfall down into a clear light blue spring.on the other side of the spring there was another one except that one was a hot spring. it was amazing and it surprised me that none of the humans found out about this place.and in the distance many trees gathered around and if one stayed long enough you could watch the sun set behind the trees making the water somewhat change color. i then look back at Koji and smile.well what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

[OOC: Sorry i took so long, I've been a bit busy ^^]

Koji followed him through the thick forest with her hands held behind her back. A few minutes had pasted by when they finally arrived at there destination. She then watches Ggio politely hold a branch out waiting for her to step out. She smiles at him and carefully makes her way out of the forest. Koji’s eyes slightly widen at the sight, “Wow…this is, amazing!” What stood before her eyes was no other then springs and a hot spring it was such a beautiful sight. Everything about it was wonderful the smell, scenery and the gentle breeze grazing Koji’s cheeks lightly, it was truly beautiful. Looking back at Ggio with a wider smile “I think this is by far the most beautiful place I’ve seen here” Koji gets closer to Ggio reaching her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly “Thank you so much for showing me this place, it really means a lot to me.” Her actions surprised her but it felt nice hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)   Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-Fraccion meets Shinigami (Tag: Koji)
Page 1 of 1