Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stat System 2.0 =D

Go down 
+22
Urufu
Yammy Riyalgo
Ichimaru Gin
Sangre Amo
Zilo
Emiko Nasatora
Arabella Formosita
Estatico Idurre
Noah
Raphael
Sanba
Kuroden
Jor'lo Dosene
Ishpaleum
Koori Yuki
Locura Ash
Tomix
Kurokon Shikyo
Shunsui Kyoraku
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Dellapero+
Hayami Rentai
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should we try this system? (Please vote AFTER you've read EVERYTHING)
Yes
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 24 ]
No
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 24 ]
Dont care (Counts as both yes AND no)
Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 49

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 am

i see raph, my bad. though we cant say for sure, as i know for good god damn sure nnoitora didnt have the highest SP... x.x

And Sanba, you obviously didnt read my post, or your only quoting a part of which i said. Either way, the way you quoted me was incomplete. I did not say if you died id keep killing you off. I said i would create a character, and fight and kill ya off IF THERE WASNT A STAT SYSTEM, just to show you what can be done withOUT a stat system in place.

Does anybody here really believe that people respect skill to the extent, that if they dont have a SET number for a attribute, theyll play fairly? You all say skill, and i can point out a few incidents (though i wont, as it's rude... but everyone should know what im talking about) where your precious "skill" has been aborted by a certain lieutenant who managed to defeat a certain captain(s) who were, at the time, displaying more skill than ''said'' character.

The stat system prevents that. And if people dont respect it, a mod can look and be like "nahh. voided" easier than it would have been without stats, where a mod/admin's personal feelings about a character can get mixed in with.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 pm

I read all of this and I absolutely hater it. I hate RPs were they have these huge amounts of limitations. It just sucks. Why come up with it. Also why do so many people say yes. It sux.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Without limits everyone is going to complain how op 1 person is and then everyone wants to be Op.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:06 pm

but with limits its not fun. ur restricted to what is "allowed"

if soo many ppl disagree with this, and our current system is fine. why change it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 am

well i doubt this is getting any more votes for either side, can we get a decision sarah?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 am

Let's do it for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Err, Hayami, did you make an error when telling how many points espadas get? Espada number eight gets 295 points, while the espada stronger than 8, number 7, gets less, 290.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am

Since I'm the former 8th Espada, does that mean I would get the same stats as an 8th Espada?
Back to top Go down
Arabella Formosita

Arabella Formosita

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 am

Where is Privaron Espada's stats?
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 am

...I just realized something; I don't think that 'reiatsu' should be a stat. Why, you might ask? Because, it completely ruins what makes a lieutenant a lieutenant, a captain a captain, and an espada an espada. With this stat system, it's possible for a lieutenant to have a lower reiatsu stat than a third seat; that doesn't make sense. It's also possible with this system for a high ranking espada to have less reiatsu than a lower ranking espada, which again doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 am

Reiatsu is mainly for determining the power of energy attacks. and Ikkaku had more reiatsu then all the Vice Captains except for the Vice of squad 1, 11, and Renji.

Privarone or ex espada will be the same as their old rank.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:48 am

Privarone and ex-espada aren't necessarily the same as their old ranks:

Quote :
NOTE:: To Rogues. Unless you have a good application, points may be subtracted from you, even if you are of Captain Rank. It's a price to pay for becoming rogue.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 am

Ikkaku kind of has a reason, considering he has bankai. I don't think that's a normal thing for a third seat to have.

and Koori, that was to the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 am

It was put on the shinigami one, but it needs to apply to all rogues and ex-whatevers otherwise it wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 am

Koori has a point. Anyway. just get a mod to decide on APP then what the points will be. ALso, that onlly applies to people who started as a rogue/ex rank. If they went rogue, but were the rank when they started ,they get the full points
Back to top Go down
Arabella Formosita

Arabella Formosita

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am

Dellapero+ wrote:
Privarone or ex espada will be the same as their old rank.

I understand ex-Espada, but Privaron Espada was demoted because they were to weak...
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 am

Err...I'm going to need to know if my Locura application was a good one then so I know if she has less points than the current third espada.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Ei but theres also a way to get more points then what the rank originally says isn't there if your rouge e.e
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

no, privaron werent demoted because they were weak. Remember the weird spanish dude ichigo fought, he said he lost his rank cuz he broke a rule or something.

also, reiatsu SHOULD be a stat, because just because your a Lieutenant doesnt mean you have to have a SET amount of reiatsu - the stat system DEFINES individuality.
Back to top Go down
Arabella Formosita

Arabella Formosita

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 am

'An Espada may be demoted from the group either when they lose strength or cease to be useful to Aizen, ... In most cases, they will be demoted to the Privaron Espada who are former Espada that have officially lost their rank and are assigned a three-digit number.' Quote Bleach Wikia. Ex-Espada is Espada that left Las Noches, Privaron is people that lost either their limbs or got replaced by more powerful Arrancars, but they are still the second most powerful group in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 am

i see.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 am

If people keep making new Privarion`s out of thin air its not gonna be realistic there should be a limit to everything, like how many Ex espadas and rogue shinigami`s could be out there it really does not make much sense if there are more Ex captain`s than Captain`s in the gotei 13? or Espada`s for that matter, same limits should exeed that for Vizards since they are a greatly rejected group and pretty powerful too...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

To be honest, s/he does have kind of a point; if we don't have any kind of rules against rogue captains, espadas, or vizards, then the gotei 13 list will never get filled out, since people tend to want to be as strong as they can be, and that means being an ex something.

Of course...considering the fact that all of these races seem to be able to live a long time, it would be somewhat unrealistic to have a really old character that is only like, a third seat or something. >>
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Now that`s not my main point... when i said rogue shinigami im pretty sure they are being hunted down by SS pretty much, however the same thing don`t apply for Las noches, well in my opinion at least...

I took in account that they are able to live a long time, but we can`t have people never heard of "example" EX captain commander, sure thats a bit stepping over the line but really? It wont balance out the entire thing, its just wont work, SS and the espada`s are supposed to be the main strongest force out there, who has the greatest battle forces. And yet here they aren`t going to be that much longer if we keep this up... even if all the spots are taken there should be a limit to how many Privarions and rogue shinigami there can be out there unless they are being done RP wise over a longer period of time such as a certain captain commander in question...

I wont be saying that the espada`s are weak or Captains for that matter most of the spots are filled anyway, all im saying that there should be a visible Restriction other wise people will make some strong apps of "example" former 1st espada and then they play what 3 weeks and you never hear of them again that`s also another reason why... i think at some point ive seen now at least 3-5 shining examples of this... just bringing up some stuff that should be watched trough.

I might be wrong about this but its you guys call anyway... yeah im done writing now ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 pm

i loved being hinted at ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat System 2.0 =D   Stat System 2.0 =D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat System 2.0 =D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next