Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New reseach object. (private).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

New reseach object. (private). Empty
PostSubject: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 pm

"It looks fine", Nemu in one of her usual short and direct responces, as the 8th seat of the 12th division gave her a little nod, befor she walked away to study further into the topic that Mayuri had ordered her to reseach and find ways to improve of the item. The long haired vice captain watched as the other members of the division keept working to assure everything was going alright, befor she walked down the hallway, entering the private lab of her "father".

Nemu walked into the middle of the room and stepped back slightly, knowing he most likely would appear with his new founding at any time.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Mayuri walks in with the Primera Espada. He is blank on his face. " Hey , Nemu we got a new experiment , but we cannot cut this one up. " He puts him down on a table. lets get started.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:05 pm

When Kyouga saw Nemu, he smiled at her in a way that might have made her blush. However, that smile faded away when he was forced onto the table. Well, at least Mayuri is a man of his word. What can this supposed genious do to make a potential enemy stronger? Kyouga thought. Kyouga might as well let Mayuri do what he needed, but he was a strange man indeed. Research and Development seemed more advanced that the Research department in Las Noches. It was at this point that Kyouga felt some respect towards the Shinigami, but he still thought of them as his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:28 am

Oddly enough, the young vice captain didnt respond to the smile with any blush, even eyecontact for that matter, yet she did respond with words.. "Im Nemu Kurotsuchi...its a pleasure to meet you", she said in a tone without feelings in it, as if she was some pretty puppet without emotions. "Mayuri-sama, what kind of information can we get from him?".
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:40 am

" Hmm , I find we will get nothing more than we already know , Now just lay down. " Mayuri asked Kyouga in a pain voice. He walked over and looked at some papaer work. " Hmm which one , which one? " Mayuri starts to ask himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:46 am

Kyouga layed down as asked. For some reason Kyouga felt really relaxed, but he didn't know why. Yet, Kyouga wondered what Mayuri had in store for him. Ironically, Kyouga's eyelids felt heavy and he enentually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 am

" Ah there we go! " Mayuri picks up a piece of paper. " Yes thats it. " He puts it down. " Nemu please get me the SuperHuman DNA. " Mayuri asks calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 am

"Hai, Mayuri-sama", she spoke in her usual stern voice. She walked over to one of the many tables standing at the walls, and picked up a few small glass containers, reading the lable, befor returning with a containner that had a blue liquid inside of it. She picked up a needle from the small table next to the table, and handed both of them to Mayuri, stepping back slightly so he could work.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 am

" Thank you Nemu , keh " He also picks up a clean needle. He puts he clean open needle in him. He draws some blood. " Alright. " He puts it down. He then nakes the other needle and puts the DNA into it. He injects it in him. " Now we wait to see how he reacts. " Please get the Quincy Reaitsu essence and Glove while we wait.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 am

Kyouga quickly woke up, and felt like he was pumped with adrenaline and Steroids. Kyouga couldn't help but feel great. Unfortunately, Kyouga had a feeling that he was injected with the same substance that Mayuri used on Grantz. "Super Human DNA, huh? I wonder how long it lasts..." Kyouga said to himself calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:48 am

"Hai, Mayuri-sama", she said, as she walked over to one of the cabinets, opend it up, removed some dust from a couple of bottles, befor she returned with the glove and Reaitsu container. "Please be quiet while Mayuri-sama works", Nemu said in a stern, yet slightly commanding voice, as she took a piece of white clothing and handed the glove and reaitsu to mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:48 am

" Well , your not done yet go back to sleep. " Mayuri smiled " Well his body is slowly crushing that good. " He said to himself he looks over to Nemu for the Quincy items.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 am

Still tired, Kyouga went back to sleep. Regardless, he was starting to fell it wear off. That didn't take long... Kyouga thought. In any case, Kyouga really wanted to know what was going on. Kyouga was getting so drugged that he didn't care what they did to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Nemu handed him the reaitsu container along with the glove, and stepped back a few steps, folding her hands in front of him, letting her creater work.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Mayuri grins. He takes the equipment. He puts hte Reaitsu essence in Kyouga. He then welds the quincy glove to him. It is sort of a brand. He pulls a got piece of metal and presses it in it. He doesnt stop until the glove is attached to him. He finally stops as it now part of him. " He may have some quincy powers now. " Mayuri takes more blood samples from him.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Kyouga woke up with a groan as he was branded. "Geez..." Kyouga said, feeling the searing burn. In any case, Kyouga would want to get back to work quickly. However, he didn't know what Mayuri had to say.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm

" Well i hope you enjoy your new toy , you can do whatever you want from here but you cant attack the Soul Society... ever , before you say I can do what i like no you cant , you can destroy humans , bounts and quincys even your own race but if you attack us i have your DNA and anti-power to what i just gave you , with your DNA if you attack me i can turn you in goo like my self you wont die from me now ever but you wouldnt be able to fight or be killed in that form. " Mayuri waved " Good-bye you also have all Quincy powers now! "
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:17 pm

"Mayuri, after today, if I attack the Soul Society it will not be of my choice. In fact, if were my decision, the Soul Society would go untouched. Unfortunately, some of my peers don't think the same. Besides, without Shinigami the balance of order would become unstable and the worlds would collapse upon themselves over a period of time." Kyouga said calmly as he got back up, and made his way to leave. Then, Kyouga stopped walking and turned around as he said, "You're a good and wise man, Captain Kurotsuchi. If possible, may I request that you research data on the Hogyoku? If anyone can, it would be you. Well, I hope we never have to cross paths again. Oh, and do not disclose the fact that I mentioned the Hogyoku to you; I just have your best interests in mind." Kyouga said with a smile as he walked away, and waved good-bye.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New reseach object. (private).   New reseach object. (private). Empty

Back to top Go down

New reseach object. (private).
Page 1 of 1