Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollows

Hollows

As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private Empty
PostSubject: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Daizai did not know if Grimmjow had made it into his Chambers yet, so he knocked on the door. He had went from wearing his espada uniform to something a tad more comfortable. The outfit he had on were tight pants and a shirt that was showing off his chest. Leaning against the wall near the door in view if it was opened. "Come on. You said I had to make it quick." He spoke to himself.

The hall he was standing in had just went black once again and the lights that were spaced out came on one by one. the hall was dimly lit as if someone above had purposely did so. A smile came across his face, he wanted power and maybe this would be the right way to go. Even though the man would rather have Kyouga. He decided that this would benefit both of them, technically all of them. Some more than others, while the rest sit and let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Grimmjow had gotten to his room a few minutes before and lay on his bed, seething. This had not been a good day. First Sairento left, then Nnoitora was going to attack the Soul Society without listening to Grimmjow. Would these people disrespect Aizen like that? Or was it just him? Grimmjow pushed the shade aside and stared out into the darkness.

Suddenly there came a voice from the other side of the door. Daizia. Grimmjow had forgotten all about his meeting with the Espada. Right now all he wanted to do was sleep, but as a good leader he had to honor his obligations. He let out a loud sigh and got up, walked quickly to the door and flung it open. "Come on," he muttered, pulling the Espada in and slamming the door behind him. Grimmjow sat down on the bed and looked at Daizia. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm

"Nothing really, I just wanted to talk to you." He said as he walked over towards the bed. Daizai gave the Espada Elite a smile that showed signs of being forced, yet being inviting. "Is this sit taken... of course not." He said to the question he answered. Sitting next to Grimmjow with his hand now resting in his lap, he went in close. "What I truly want to know is what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Grimmjow raised an eyebrow. Talk to him? It was late! Couldn't this wait until the morning? The Espada leader sighed as Daizai sat down. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. How was he supposed to lead the Espada if he was falling asleep all the time? Grimmjow's eyes widened slightly as the 5th Espada leaned in close, and he tried not to flinch. "What you can do for me?" Grimmjow was a bit confused by this question. Then, smirking a bit, he leaned closer to Daizai so their faces were inches apart. "You tell me," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Daizai licked his lips as the man came in close. Their breath truly only a few centimeters away. It was a good thing that Daizai's breath was in a fresh sent. His eyes glazing in. "I want to kiss, you, but I am not sure if I am allowed." He said as his hand crept closer to his fun spot.

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Grimmjow's eyes widened when Daizai said he wanted to kiss him, and the blue haired man pulled away a bit. You want to what? he asked, staring at the Espada. Did he say kiss? Well, it couldn't hurt... plus the man was pretty good looking. Why not take advantage of this? Grimmjow smirked. "Oh, you're allowed," he whispered, then closed the distance between them, kissing Daizai deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 pm

The younger Espada was happy that the man, went with the flow. The kiss lasted seconds, but it felt like it was hours. Breaking away, he smiled and licked his lips, to get a better taste of the kiss. He liked it, he had to have liked it. "So, earlier I asked; what I could do for you? Do you have anything in mind?"

His hand crept up to his leaders joystick and he began to rub it. He felt dirty, he was attempting to seduce the man, in order to get a power boost up. He wanted that cero seat. What he did not know was that someone had filled it. So, once again he licked his lips, this time even more tempting than before.

"So, how about I scratch your back and you pound mine." Covering his mouth he spoke softly and sensually. "Did I just say that." then he chuckled. Was he trying to hard, he did not know. He did not care, he had little time to waste if he wanted to move up in ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private   As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private Empty

Back to top Go down

As We Lay. tag: Grimmjow. Private
Page 1 of 1