Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small Injury (Mazra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Small Injury (Mazra) Empty
PostSubject: Small Injury (Mazra)   Small Injury (Mazra) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 am

Yuuri lightly touched her bleeding arm, befor winching in pain. The wound wasent something deep, so it was something a even unseated officer could take care off. The white haired captain let out a little sigh and sat up on the white bed all the patiens used to lay on, and ran a hand through her hair. Her white captain haori was folded togeder with the 3th division symbol and kanji upside on the small table next to her. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform, but it was opend, and reveald some knee-long black shorts and the chest bindings she was wearing under.

Unohana had informed her that one of her unseated officers would treat her small injury on her left arm, Yuuri had nodded and smiled a little. She had gotten the injury when one of the members was trainning his shikai, and his zanpaktou exsploded, since it could`t handle its pressure.
Back to top Go down
Mazra

Mazra

PostSubject: Re: Small Injury (Mazra)   Small Injury (Mazra) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

Mazra, wearing the standard uniform of every shinigami with his zanpaktou attacked to his hip, strode into the room a smile plastered onto his face “Good afterno-” He stopped mid sentence as he took in the appearance of the women before him and the white haori sitting next to her. Mazra quickly dropped into a bow, “Forgive me Yuuri-Taichou, I was not aware that you were my patient.” He rose and cleared his throat, Great my first patient ever and it turns out to be a Taichou. Mazra smiled at her again, this time more to ease his discomfort than her’s, “My name is Mazra, and I’ll be attending to your injury.” He approached her, “If you would be so kind as to show me your injury then I can heal it and you can be on your way.”
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Small Injury (Mazra)   Small Injury (Mazra) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 am

Yuuri let out a little sigh as he bowed to her, saying sorry for his way to talk to her. "Just call me Yuuri-san..theres no need to be so formal kid..you make me feel old", she said, befor she pulled a chair over to the bed so he could sit down. "Dont think that every captain is like Kuchiki taicho..", she said with a small smile, laying down onto the barrack, causing her long white hair to sprawl out accros the bed. It was clear that she resembled the former 13th division captain, Ukitake, with her white hair, strong eyes and pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Mazra

Mazra

PostSubject: Re: Small Injury (Mazra)   Small Injury (Mazra) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

Mazra smiled at her, still feeling a little tense but relaxed by her kind tone, “Of course Yuuri-san.” He sat down in the chair she had pulled up for him and began to inspect the wound, a look of intense concentration on his face. “Hmmm, doesn’t appear to be very deep so it should heal easily. I’ll need to clean it before I start the healing process though.” Mazra rose to his feet and walked over to the wall where a cart stood, it had bandages and other medical supplies one would need, and he picked up a small basin and a cloth before walking back over to where Yuuri lay on the bed. He dipped the cloth in the cool water before be began to clean the wound, “Sorry, but this might sting a bit.” Mazra used the cloth to wipe away the blood that was surrounding the wound, dipping it in the water every now and again to clean it, so as to properly see the injury.

When he had finished cleaning it, he took the cloth and the now bloodied water and sat them on the floor next to the bed. Mazra looked down at, “Now for the healing.” He took his hands and placed them palms down an inch above the injury. Mazra closed his eyes and reached for his inner power, channeling it through him so as to heal. After a moment green light issued forth from his hands and bathed the wound in their healing light. Mazra watched as the injury slowly began to close; going through the stages of healing at a rapid rate, until it was gone and all that was left was smooth pale skin. “There ya go, all done.” He smiled at her again as he took a step back for her to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Injury (Mazra)   Small Injury (Mazra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Injury (Mazra)
Page 1 of 1