Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fourteenth Squad?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 am

"what are you talking about?" Kensei turned towards her. "if aizen was still alive he'd have started already.... to think no one understood his plans.." Kensei chuckled
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 am

Hayami burst into laughter, Understand his plans? I'm sorry Kensei... But Aizen... Nobody really understood him. Remember? Everytime the Soul Society believed they knew what his plans were, he'd deceive them. Everytime we thought he was here, he'd be there. If he were still alive... he'd know best to... make fresh plans, eh? Hayami said, looking away from Kensei.

Anyway. You seem off today... Is something on your conscience?
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 am

"you werent by his side while he planned them.... he wanted to unite the soul society for a singular cause... it was a great plan... but aizen wasnt good enough for it... and....... neither am I..... this place.... seireitei has become fully corrupt and evil.... it is time to undo previous mistakes and pains...."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 am

Hayami's eyes widened with disbelief, and she stuttered for a moment or two. A-am i hearing you correctly? What's this about? Are you planning on defecting...? What has happened in recent events that would make you decide to do so...? Hayami asked, with growing worry.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 pm

"look around.... this place wont change anytime soon.... they'll just wait for me to die, or try to kill me themselves.... theres nothing for me here anymore...... For one thing..... Aizen was right when he said.... no it doesnt matter" Kensei said.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

How do you expect to live? You're not sided with Soul Society - meaning Every Shinigami will be AGAINST you, as well as the Espada. What are you trying to do? Hayami asked, smiling an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 pm

"simple, unlike Aizen I have both aspects of power, like yamamoto I have become the strongest, since him, but unlike him I am as smart as Aizen..... but tell me.... are you with me or against me?" Kensei smiled at her, it wasnt his normal kind and polite smile, it was an ordering, powerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 am

Hayami relaxed her arms, and let them fall to her side. Do you understand, Kensei Tenkai? Why i even decided to ally myself to the shinigami? Have you any idea?! Hayami yelled, smiling an evil smile, as she clenched her fist and looked around the room, beginning to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 am

"no why?" Kensei kept smiling, his eyes seemed to be looking straight into her soul. He had that creepy smile, the one someone gets when they go insane, or are planning something truly evil. He had always been insane to an extent, but this wasnt insanity, it was anger, or maybe it was cheese he ate earlier, he didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 am

OOC: lol cheese

IC:

Out of fear! Do you realise how your name spreads across the worlds? You are an enemy i do not wish to have! And why? Because - i know you are one of the few which could kill me! So, what's the smart thing to do? Have you as an ally. Kensei Tenkai - I shall follow your every move. You are my Captain. Hayami said, bowing while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 am

"thank you.... but dont bow, one thing I still hate is undeserved respect.... I wonder how they will react dont you? I'm sure Shinji will try to stay nuetral, but what do you think?" Kensei smirked.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

You have a point... But maybe some way we can convince them to stay loyal? Don't you think if we gave them a reason to come with us - then they would? We could create our own little army, in a sense! We will be powerful! Though the hard part is getting them to understand ... which i can't possibly do by myself... They'll need you to come along with me... Hayami said, smiling even more.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 am

"yes but I think I shall spare the vizards either way... they have always understood what was wrong with soul society.... them and Ichigo.... he knows as well" Kensei sighed. " so much planning and so little time to think... god I need an advil..... or maybe a klondike bar..."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 am

Hayami laughed, What would you doooOOOoooOOO for a KLONDIKE BARRRR Hayami teased, looking at Kensei. So, if the Vizards decide not to follow us - then they get to live? Hmm... That's good/ Hayami said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 am

"of course, but if they get in the way I could always just knock them out then destroy the rest" Kensei smiled, chuckling at her klondike bar joke. "I still wonder about the espada....."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:38 am

Hayami suddenly glared at Kensei, Can we kill them first? Please oh please? I hate them with a passion... They all urk me... Except for the non-espada-arrancar like Kyouga and Sai... They are cool... And Neliel... But the others... can we eradicate them as soon as possible?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 am

"or we could use them for now.... then kill them afterwards, when theyre weak and helpless...." Kensei smirked.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:47 am

Wow, Kensei! I like the new you! That's a great plan! Hayami said as she calpped her hands with joy. But what of you? Are you going to stay here for the time being, or ... or will you have fun announcing your betrayal to all of the Shinigami? Hayami asked, hoping he'd 'announce' it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 am

"well as much as I would love to turn on them at the perfect moment where they are depending soley on me.... it would be best to turn on them now and utterly obliterate anyone useless..."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 am

So... Your murdering them? You're actually going to kill shinigami to show that you are leaving? Hayami asked, as she was getting a dark feeling deep within her conscience. One that she didn't really want to push away. It seemed like there was going to be a new 'Aizen Group'. Kensei would play the roll of Aizen, and Hayami would try to be Gin - the loyal follower, and whoever else would join would do best as Tousen.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:18 pm

Kensei nodded "infact....." He drew his sword and threw it through the wall, halfway. He walked over to it and pulled it out from the wall, the end of it had blood on it. "we had better start now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourteenth Squad?   The Fourteenth Squad? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fourteenth Squad?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2