Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) Empty
PostSubject: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

Zilo sstood there as he awaited for his captain to arrive. They planned to have a little duel with the squad watching. They could have a shot at fighting the victor if they wanted. He had some sake for them after the battle prepared he sighed and mumble to himself. "If that old fart does not get here soon i am not sure what i will do..." He said a little disappointed he was late.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 am

Shunsui was actually running at this point. He would usually just walk and be late, but he knew that with a war looming overhead, he would need to be in tip-top shape. He arrived to see Zilo there waiting for him. "Well I'm here..." He said as he pulled out one of his Zanpakuto. "This should be interesting...I know you're powerful, so lets see if you'll..." he said as he got into a defensive stance, "...push me to the brink of my Bankai?" he finished with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 am

Zilo smiled as he pulled out his sword. The sword was bigger then the 6 foot 6 giant himself. He held it pointed at him."You get the first move old man." He said with a smile on his face as he got into a defensive position. He knew this would be a interesting fight to say at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 am

He was always in awe of Zilo's blade, but now was not a good time to stare. He ran in place for a couple seconds to warm up, but then immediatley shunpo'd directly at Zilo's left side, "I may be old, but I'm still one of the strongest captains!" He said as he attempted to slash at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 am

Zilo moved the sword with ease to block shunsui attack. "And you forget i took down two of the strongest captains." For the size of the sword he was able to move it with ease. He shunpoed to the other side of the old man on his left. And swung with his right arm. "I must warn you my left hand is a lot stronger then my Right." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:58 am

Shunsui blocked easily as well. He jumped back from Zilo before switching sword hands from right to left. "Lucky for my I'm ambidextrious..." he said with a grin as he jumped toward Zilo and as he just got within an inch of Zilo, he shunpo'd directly behind Zilo and attempted to slash at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 am

Zilo saw him fly at him and disappear. He heard the captains clogs hit the ground behind him he stuck his sword up behind his head and his hand on the dull side and blocked the blow. "Man going for my back maybe this will be a work out after all." He said as he turned around and sliced his blade with more force then last time. He wasn't going to use his left hand just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 am

Shunsui was glad to see such skill in Zilo. He saw him strike at him with more force, though he still managed to block it. When Shunsui did block it though it forced him away and did some phsyical shock to his body. "Pretty good." he said as he pulled out his zanpakuto, now dual wielding them. He then lunged once more at Zilo and used his swords to try and strike him. Both the blades were swinging inward, each attempting to strike a side of Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 am

Zilo did something unexpected. He used his blade to get up in the air. He was on the hilt as his blade was on the ground causing Shunsui blades to hit his. "Wow trying to kill me for real there." He said as he brought his legs around to kick shunsui upside the head with enough force that it should kick him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 am

Shunsui's swords clanked against Zilo's blade as he turned to see a kick aimed directly at his face. Shunsui had a few options, but didn't have enough time, so he took the kick full on and was knocked backwards. He got up to rub his head with the hilt of his blade. "Dang, that was annoying..." he chuckled as he saw Zilo standing in the air. He put one of his blades back in it's sheath; he would need a free hand soon. He then leaped in the air quickly and attempted to slash Zilo once more...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am

Zilo was to slow to block is since he was still on his blade he smiled. He twisted a bit to cause the blade of shunsui to miss a vital injury and got through his right shoulder. He picked up the blade with his left hand as he grabbed shunsui blade and brought his blade into a a full swing he put all he had into this attack it was the same one he used to block 2 of Zarakis Kendos.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Shunsui cursed when Zilo grabbed his sword, cause he knew that he would easily be able to counter attack. He let go of the blade and tried to quickly take out his other and block his blade. He was able to do so, but his blade was only able to make Zilo's attack less fatal, as his sword dug into his shoulder. Shunsui smiled though, cause he still had a free hand just as he planned. "Hadō #88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" He yelled. His hand started gathering a huge amount of reiatsu and he fired a large bolt of energy in the form of lightning at Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:48 am

Zilo saw this coming at him and smiled. Right at the last second he shunpoed out of the way and the lighting barely scorching him. He turned back to shunsui. Zilo wasn't wearing his shinigami top anymore the thunder scorched that away so it was bare skin vs a captain haori He pulled the blade out and tossed it to Shunsui. "You forgot something." He said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

He chuckled when he tossed him his zanpakuto and nodded in thanks. He then got back into an offensive state of mind when he shunpo'd directly in front of Zilo. This time he tried a vertical slash with his right and with his left he went to stab his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 am

Zilo flipped His blade around and felt something weird. But he continued to swing with his left hand he was smiling. The vertical was dodged and the right slash he barely made less vital then it would have been. He was bringing his sword down in every which way which he did with Kenpachi and the two made craters in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 am

Shunsui grunted at his missed opportunity. He quickly brought both his blades up to block the attack, but the brute force used in the attack launched Shunsui into the ground, creating a small crator. He coughed a little blood and then looked up to Zilo. He didn't want to realease his Zanpakuto before he did, so he had to come up with a better strategy. So he did something he knew his Zanpakuto wouldn't like. He started floating back up towards Zilo, then with great force threw his right zanpakuto directly at Zilo, and at the same moment Shunpo'd behind him to try and hit him with his left.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 am

Zilo dodged the one thrown at him to be sliced down his right arm. He smiled and laughed. He brought his blade around with force greater then last time. He stopped right in front of Shunsui and jumped back. "Like Kenpachi says a swords greater in two hands." He said as he grabbed the sword in both hand and getting his feet spread like kenpachi did. His right arm was hurting like hell when he did this.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am

Shunsui sighed as he raised his right hand and his zanpakuto flew back into his hand. "Well what do we do now..." he said out loud. He was kinda bored with the fact that it has just been a couple of sword blows exchanged. He decided it was time to take things up a notch. He put one of his sword down and took off his hat and pink kimono, to signify his attitude towards their battle. He grinned towards Zilo and went directly at him. He used both his swords in a downward slash attempt on Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

Zilo saw this and smiled. Shunsui was finally getting serious with his 5th seat. He brought his sword up with just his left hand to equal out the force and create a small crater under him he smiled. He then turned his sword to the dull edge and attempted to bring Shunsui into the ground using the dull and to smash him into another crater.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:49 am

He felt himself being lifted and then subsequently thrown down making his own crater. Shunsui managed to stay on his feet, but still did significant damage. He jumped back and rubbed his neck. "C'mon man, release already. Don't take away my didnity!" he said with a laugh as he came at him once more with his blades crossed as an X trying sweep his legs.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

Zilo saw him coming and listened to what he said. and muttered "Rise from the ashes Reokia." His blade turned into a small white katana about 6 feet long. His speed increased significantly he dodged the attack and came At shunsui with force even greater then when he had the giant ass blade.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 am

Shunsui smiled when he released. He tried to block the attack, but all he could do was turn and take the slash on the arm. He then leaped back away from Zilo, observing his new sword. "Not bad...now it's my turn. When the Flower Wind Rages, the Flower God Roars, When the Wind of Heaven Rages, the God of the Underworld Sneers!" as he said these words, his blades became larger blades that looked similar to scimitars. He then got in a certain pose then, "Bushogoma!" as he shouted this, he swung his blades toward Zilo and fired two wind blasts with tornado like intensity.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Zilo saw this coming at him and thought to himself. He shunpoed just out of the distant from them. He appeared beside Shunsui. "Sorry i don't know any fancy attacks with my shikai or bankai but." HE brought down the blade from above head with enough power to create a even larger crater then before. His aim was somewhat that of a monster when it came to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 am

Shunsui shrugged it off and brough simply his left blade up to block the attack. That one sword was enough to block his sword. "Well my Zanpakuto is much more powerful in shikai, so you'll have to think of something more then brute force." After he said this he jumped backward. "Let's play a game shall we..." he said with a grin. He shunpo'd behind him slashed him with his sword. This would be different for Zilo thought cause there wouldn't be damage from the slash, just deep purple mark. "Tag! You're it..."

OOC: I'll explain the game in my next post, although i'm sure you know the basics of tag XD
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:21 am

Zilo blinked as he saw the purple mark on his back. "Hehehe so the one with more marks on them at the end of the game loses right." He said as he took off his patch on his arms. His Spiritual pressure went up higher then Zarakis without the eye patch. Since his was bigger it consumed more energy. He shunpoed behind Shunsui and brought his sword down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)   5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.) Empty

Back to top Go down

5th seat vs the captain (Open to squad 8 and Ukitake squad to watch.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next