Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A proposal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm

"I am not entirely sure myself, It happened between a year ago and one hundred years ago, I was with the vizards at the time" He sighed. He wanted to know the same thing, but no one had ever told him.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Is it possible they've been extinct? They haven't shown themselves for years and as you could probably guess, I live in the Vizard Warehouse, which is what people refer to it as, which you know is in Karakura Town... They... haven't shown themselves in such a long time. It's amazing, they use to be so active... fighting hollows and shinigami... Hayami said, smirking. I wonder if it's a type of blessing that they're not showing ... or maybe a curse ... she said, looking back at her Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm

"well imagine what they'd say now" He chuckled. He didnt really hate quincy, or like them, he never even knew one. He sighed "one thing is for sure, there will be more"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Hayami sighed, I guess you're right. I dont really care for them, they've never done anything to get on my bad side. They're like humans - i dont have an interest for them, nor do i share feelings of hate for their race. I actually feel kind of bad for them ... especially about the Shinigami-Quincy war... I mean, they were doing what they thought was right, and then were hunted... Though...They were disrupting the balance... It's... Hard to hate somebody who is doing something wrong and they don't really know it. I guess that's how most of the Arrancar are, eh? They naturally feel the bad-feelings, and we naturally feel both, i suppose... They're still sort of empty... Hayami said, feeling slightly sorry for them.

Her eyes grew wide, Is there any way possible i can help Imayah feel what we feel?! I'm sure she would love it! She's always been so bitter, im sure she'd accept me more if i helped her find a type of happiness! Do you have any advice or suggestions, Kensei?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

"well you could make a deal with her, let her take over for a bit and make her promise she wont kill anyone, except hollows, or arrancar." Kensei smiled slightly "and I cant feel bad for the quincy, as I do not know whether or not they were good or evil, all Ive heard it stories and nonsense"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 pm

That sounds like a good idea, Kensei... Where should i go to let her take over? Because im not yet sure if i can trust her. And, when she takes me over completely, wont that make he a hollow until I come back intor control? Hayami asked, puzzled once more.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Kensei shook his head "no, and you could let her out here, just being able to feel real feelings is a pleasure for them... and no you wont be a hollow, at most you'd have your mask on, but I usually let Kurohime take over and I dont change" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Hayami closed her eyes, returning to her inner world. She opened and - like before, she appeared, with Imayah standing next to Zangetsu, leaning on him. Hayami sighed, My body is yours for awhile. Don't kill anything except for other hollows and an arrancar - which you cant really kill either right now because we're in Soul Society. But, i give you my word, Imayah, you can have complete control when we get back to Karakura Town. But as for now, so stretch your limbs in my body. Try not to be too rough, please... Hayami offered, giving a slight smile.

Imayah shot forward, with a smile, It's about time you let me have some fun, damnit! Imayah said, slowly fading out of the Inner World...

Imayah was now in control of Hayami, and it was proved by the fact that the mask was plastered on her face. Imayah began to laugh like crazy as she grabbed Zanpakutou. She grabbed the wrapping on the hilt and began to swing the blade around like a madwoman.

I havent been in control is so long! Imayah said in her creepy, strange hollow voice.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"yeah, you should get used to your muscles so you dont get hurt, or hurt someone...." He smirked. He liked most hollows, he understood them alot more than anyone else, even sometimes other hollows. They were both human and animal.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Ohh please! Let me hit something, damnit! I haven't been this free in forever! And i know that stupid Hayami-BITCH will have a pissy fit if i dont ask before i break something. Now come on, please, i need to or i'll explode!! Imayah asked, though it seemed as if she was demanding more than she was asking...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

"go ahead, this is a training ground, just try not to get anything out of it" Kensei smirked. "though if you decide to explode, I'll help you" He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! was her only response, a she let loose a getsuga tenshou, and began striking anything she saw, reducing everything to rubble. She seemed so happy that she was finally free, and she could finally stretch her muscles in a ACTUAL world instead of an inner world - where she was limited.

So Zangetsu... What do you do for fun here? Hayami asked, scratching her head. Fun? Nothing. I usually just sit here, and ignore the hollow... he replied, closing his eyes once again. You could see the reflection of light from his sunglasses.

Well, let's spar, it'll help take my mind off of Imayah controlling my physical manifestation... I am not very comfortable with it, but it's needed for me and her and you to gain power... to not die. Hayami said, raising her blade. Zangetsu jumped down from his sword and grabbed it with his right arm. From what Hayami saw, it looked as if his left arm was missing.

Hayami made the first move, running at Zangetsu with Zangetsu in her hand, bringing Zangetsu down against Zangetsu's Zangetsu, only to be repelled by Zangetsu's Zangetsu. She did a back flip and regained her composure, keeping a smile on her face at all times. She kept in the back of her mind that like Imayah, Zangetsu had all of her powers, too. And he was also more skilled with them, too.

He appeared behind Hayami and brought his Zangetsu down, aiming for her back, to which she only jumped high in the air, and brought Zangetsu down against Zangetsu once more, Isn't is weird? I'm fighting Zangetsu with Zangetsu, and Zangetsu is fighting me with Zangetsu? Hmm... Thats weird! Hayami said, beginning to laugh a little bit, as she pushed forward, causing Zangetsu to fall back a few feet. He released a Getsuga Tenshou at Hayami, to which she sent a Getsuga Tenshou back at Zangetsu. The two Tenshous sat there, dueling in the air, one being pushed, then pushing the other, only to end with an explosion.

Hayami took advantage of the opportunity and ran through the cloud, and attacked Zangetsu once more. He repelled her, and she used a shunpo, appearing several yards behind. I guess we're evenly matched right now, eh? Ban-KAI! she yelled, gaining her Bankai, as Zangetsu did the same. The two had both of the same attributes, and they continued to duel for what seemed like hours. Many slashes were made, and many Getsuga Tenshous fired. It ended with Hayami beating her Zanpakutou, and him telling her that she has come far since they had first met.

I wonder how Imayah is doing, Zangetsu... Hayami asked, half concerned for Imayah, and half concerned for whatever place Imayah was AT
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 pm

'Why do I feel like I just cursed the Vizards?' Kensei thought. He sat in a tree watching Iyamah. 'because you did' Kurohime smirked, and Shekkeikegan chuckled. 'say could I go outside kensei?' Kensei sighed and shrugged, releasing control to Kurohime. She loved just to feel real again and feel the air on her.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

hahaha! this is great! Imayah yelled, jumping around everywhere, I never knew Hayami could be so... COOL! Imayah screamed as she struck her sword into the ground, causing the ground to crack for several feet. Imayah sat down and closed her eyes.

Thank you Hayami! I feel much better now! Imayah said, smiling with her normal evil smile. Hayami was shocked to feel kindness from her Hollow, Your...Welcome...??? She said, looking over at Zangetsu who had mysteriously vanished. Y'know, you're not half bad Hayami... Maybe i really WAS wrong about you. We're a team now, and you promised! Don't break it or i'll go back to how i use to be... And please, use me as much as possible... I get jealous of Zangetsu... Imayah said, frowning a bit. By the way.. Tengoku shokkingumasuku.. Imayah said, winking as Hayami was forced back into reality.

Wow... that's incredible! She showed kindness! I never knew she was capable of such a... trait... But one thing confused me... She told me something weird... before i left... "Tengoku shokkingumasuku"... Wha... What did she tell me that for...? Hayami asked, puzzled. She said it as though i shouldn't forget... but i probably will...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:47 pm

"probably your ressurrecion call out.... dont do it now though" Kensei smirked "told you, show a little kindness and you can get alot from it" He chuckled. "however you should let her out every once in a while" He stated
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Hayami smiled, happy. WOW! I dont think i could've done this without you! Thank you so much Kensei, i am in your debt... Hayami said, bowing to him once more. If that was my recurreccion call-out, when should i train it? I dont know of a safe place - got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

"no problem, and Urahara should let you use his basement, or you could just use the one at the vizard warehouse" He chuckled. He wondered what her ressurecion would be like.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm

That sounds fine, but i have a question. Will i have control on my first try, or should i have some of my Vizards there to make sure i dont go on a rampage? I dont think a raging Resurreccion Vizard will look to good... And i believe the Karakura Defense Shinigami will call in a few captains er' somethin...
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 pm

"well you should have shinji do it, Just incase, but otherwise you should be fine, your hollow was rather grateful right? and she would usually control it"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 pm

I suppose that's a good idea. Thank you very much for all you've done for me today, im very grateful, Kensei! But i must be going now, i have training to do - but we'll see eachother soon enough! Hayami said, smiling as she doned her Hollow mask and tore open a Garganta and stepped through it. It led to the Vizard Warehouse, where she would begin training as soon as she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm

"very well, dont be a stranger" He smirked. All in all this was a good day, he taught someone else his abilities, and started them on the road towards inner peace, lets just hope she didnt have to go through what he did to do it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A proposal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: