Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A proposal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:54 pm

A garganta tore open in the middle of Rukongai, Distruct 62 West. This wasn't exactly where Hayami wanted the Garganta to take her, but it would suffice, nonetheless. Before anyone could see her mask, she quickly took it off and threw it in the Garganta that she came through. This couldn't be good... A humanoid figure, stepping through a Garganta...? They would surely think she's an Arrancar for that...

And what a pleasant surprise, the souls of Rukongai were panicking, running around frantic, screaming that they were being attacked by a Arrancar. Hayami tried her best to yell over the crowd of panicking people, but to no avail. She thought to herself, [i]Great...That's what i want happening... Come here to ask for training, and ally the Vizards with the Shinigami, and the first thing i do when i get here is set the people of Rukongai in panic. Perfect.[/color] she thought to herself, tightening her fists.

She though of a quick little lie to tell the people, simply to calm them down. She used a shunpo and appeared high on a building, People of Rukon District 62 West! Quit the panic! It is I, Hayami Rentai, Captain of Squad 10. I was simply testing something that the Research and Development had made... I am not your enemy, now please, quit the panic! she yelled, smiling. She knew that keeping her Captain Hiori would one day come in handy in some sort of situation.

She jumped back down to the ground, satisfied now that the people had heard her, and finally calmed down. Of course, there were a few that were still a little suspicious, but the majority had been calmed. Now she had to do what she came here for. She continued through the Rukon Districts until she arrived at the Seireitei Gate, to which the guard recognized. Oh, you traitorous Vizard! What makes you think I'll let you pass?! it asked Hayami in a rude voice.

Well, to be honest, it's quite simple. I have business here with the Captain Commander, and it's urgent. And if you don't let me pass, I'll simply kill you and enter anyway. she said, grabbing her Zanpakutou from her back, It's your choice, really. she said, smirking. Mmmm...Sorry, no-can-do. You have to fight... he said to Hayami, raising his giant axe and bringing it down.

I dont have time for you, fool! Hayami said, opening a new Garganta, and stepping through. This time, she had hoped to make her garganta take her inside of the Seireitei, instead of in the Rukon Districts. And to her luck, it had. She was now inside of Seireitei, with countless shinigami looking at her. Who the hell are you?! one asked, running at her with his blade. He swung down on Hayami, but she only grabbed the blade and said in a kind voice, If you would so kindly take me to see the Captain Commander... I have business with him here. I am not your enemy. Hayami said, laying her Zanpakutou down on the ground.

Take it, let your higher-ups hold it, or take it with you as you lead me to your Head-Captain. Do whatever, i do not care. Just this is urgent, so please, get me to him. she said, frowning. The shinigami hesitated at first, but he eventually gave in, and got about 20 of his friends to circle around Hayami as they led her to the First Division Barracks.

When they arrived, they had sent her Zanpakutou in first, sending it to the Head-Captain, just in case Hayami would attack. Thank you, Shinigami. Hayami said, bowing.

She stepped into the Barracks only to see the Head-Captain looking back at her. Hello Head-Captain... She said, bowing.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Kensei looked up from his paperwork and blinked "hello miss...." He said "please dont bow, and my name is Kensei, now what is this about?" He asked, surprised a vizard would come to his office, what could one want with him if they didnt know him?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Hayami was surprised at his kindness, she didn't expect the Head-Captain to be so lenient to a Vizard. She looked around the room quickly, to see her Zanpakutou sitting about 5 feet to her left. She knew better than to go and grab it, as she'd probably look as though she was attempting to kill the man. She smiled, and laughed a little bit, and scratched her arm. She wasn't sure how to approach the topic, but she would try to the best of her ability.

Thank you for such kindness, Kensei. she said, smiling, Well, you see. My name is Hayami Rentai, and i use to be a Captain here at Soul Society. I led Squad 10 in the past, until i became a Vizard. And it has come to my attention that the Espada are gaining strength once again, and of course, as usual, they might attack pretty soon. I came here for two things. One, as the Leader of the Vizards, I want to ask your permission to ... for us to be... Well... Allies. I want the Vizards and Soul Society to work together once more... she said, smiling, unsure of herself at the same time.

Secondly, i hear rumors about you being a Hollow-Shinigami Hybrid... Nothing like us Vizards... You're actually part hollow...? And your powers have been mastered, is that true? Hayami asked, a bit puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 pm

"we are practically allies, so of course we can work together. And indeed I am part hollow, why are you asking?" He asked, wondering what she could want from him. He was not sure his powers would be able to manifest in a normal vizard, but hell he'd try.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Then that means... You're able to access a hollow form, almost like a Resurreccion, Am i right? she asked, a little happy that he had said they were already like allies. If they were allies, and she could learn from him, then the Vizards would be a large help when fighting the Arrancar - if they were to attack - and also fighting off any other threat that would come to the Vizards or Soul Society.

If i can get him to train me some how, my powers will go beyond what i thought, and i could possibly access my very own hollow form, like im almost positive he can... But, what if i cant? He's part hollow - more hollow than myself.... and what if i need to be like him ti HAVE a hollow form...? If that is so, then i'll accept any training i can get, and still help... though the idea is nice... she thought to herself, gently smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:11 pm

He nodded and smirked "let me guess you want me to teach you it as well?" Kensei already knew her answer, it was rather obvious. "very well I will see what I can do, however you will have to allow me into your inner world, unless you can make peace with your inner hollow yourself that is"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Hayami's eyes got wide, as he had already known what she was going to ask. Her surprise soon turned into nothing but a straight face. That bastard, he won't allow me to completely control him. He's so rebellious. I've beaten him more than once, and he still claims he's better than me... And will refuse to submit completely and utterly. He won't allow me to make peace... I dont think i can do it by myself... So yes, i would really appreciate your help, Head-Captain.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm

"I see... hm, well do whatever you do to get into your inner world, I will be there shortly" He smiled kindly. "and please call me kensei, I hate titles" He said "follow me to the training ground" He smiled. He walked out the door and to the side of his office. The area was open and had a few trees, some burnt remains of trees.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

She nodded her head, and waited for him to leave the room, and she stood up, and grabbed her Zanpakutou. She smiled to feel Zangetsu in her hands once more, and then she walked out of his office, and followed Kensei into the training grounds. So, gimmie a sec, and i'll be in my inner world... Hayami said, sitting down, laying Zangetsu across her lap, placing her hands over the blade. Her body began to glow faintly blue, as she was concentrating on speaking with Zangetsu.

A few seconds later... Darkness.

She opened her eyes, and there she was. She was in her weird Inner World, where she was on sideways buildings. Hello Zangetsu... I must say, this world still makes me feel weird. Im not use to this.... Hayami said, scratching the back of her head. Do not let it bother you - you're not here for mere conversation, are you? he asked, standing on his sword like he always does. Nope... In fact... Hayami said, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

As soon as she went into her inner world, his eyes turned red and he entered with her, behind her. Behind him, was kurohime, and Shekkeikegan, his hollow and zanpokuto. He smiled at her and chuckled "didnt expect that did you?" He tilted his head slightly. "now then, where is your inner hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hayami then turned to Zangetsu, and raised one eyebrow. He closed his eyes and reached behind him, and grabbed something. He brought it in front of him, and tossed it in front of him. Sure enough, it was the rebellious Imayah, Hayami's Inner Hollow. Imayah stood up, and grabbed its own Zangetsu and pointed it at Hayami, What the hell do you want, you weak-ass?! she yelled, pointing the tip of her blade at Hayami's neck.

Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo No. 61, Six Rods Prison of Light. Hayami said, almost nonchalantly as the 6 rods slammed into Imayah, holding her in place. Hayami rose her hand and smacked her across the face, before backing up. Learn who is the stronger one, you little bitch. I've beaten you countless times, you're now easy to beat. Why must you always pester me for control? I AM YOUR VESSAL! Hayami yelled, turning to look at Kensei, See Kensei? Hayami asked, slightly annoyed already.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:45 pm

"you should treat her with respect, no matter, hollow or not, life is precious and it is a good way to show what you want, tell me Hollow-san, why continue fighting her?" Kensei asked politely, while Kurohime eyed Hayami, and Shekkeikegan slept standing up.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Because the stupid bitch is naive! Does she think she's stronger than me?! No! It's simple! She's just smarter! Why should i let somebody who is weaker than me control me? Simply because she can use her head better than me?! NO! And you, who the hell do you think you are, entering somebody elses home?! Imayah asked, irritated.

Last time i checked, Imayah, This was my home, not yours. Zangetsu added, in the back, standing atop of his sword.

Shut your face, Zangetsu! Imayah yelled, releasing enough of he Reiatsu to break the binding spell. She flew at Kensei, her Zanpakutou in her hand, and her eyes glowing yellow.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Kensei immideatly sighed. This hollow was going to be hard to persuade. As she charged at him he appeared infront of her and grabbed her throat, slamming her into the ground. "listen to me child...you shouldnt be so violent, I'm here to teach her and you how to be peaceful, as not all are blessed with getting someone like Kurohime as their hollows"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Imayah sat there squirming, she grabbed her Zanpakutou and tried to slash Kensei, What the hell do you want from me?! She screamed, squirming in his iron grip. Meanwhile, Hayami couldn't help but feel bad for Imayah ... she was still a part of Hayami, nonetheless. Zangetsu stood on his sword, keeping his eyes closed, as he did not care the least bit.

Imayah, just submit and you wont have to go through this. You're a part of me, and i'm a part of you. I've proven that im better than you when it comes to fighting, but that doesn't mean that i dont need you, or want you. How about this... If you just would accept my rule, i'll use you as much as possible, so you can be kinda in control... Hayami suggested, feelin a little weird, negotiating with a hollow.

Imayah sat there... thinking on her offer...UGH! You stupid bitch! ... Ugh!! What will you be using me FOR?! she asked, screaming. What else? Battle. You're my battle partner, just like Zangetsu. You're a part of me, just like Zangetsu. Zangetsu is my right hand, and you are my left. I need the both of you... And when Zangetsu isn't enough, i have you to turn to, Imayah... Hayami said, looking down. Hayami had been acting a little weirder than usual - she wasn't acting like herself, but she was doing what had to be done.

Oh can it, bitch! Fine! Just make this bastard let me go, already! Imayah yelled, seemingly pleading. Hayami smiled, and gave Kensei a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Kensei sighed and let go, walking back to his spirits. He wasnt surprised, but they were nearly on the level he and Kurohime were on, then again they had liked each other from hte start. It was a little unfair to compare anyone else to them.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Imayah walked over to Hayami and looked her straight in the face. I guess i should thank you... But i wont. You were only protecting your left hand Imayah said laughing as she walked inside of Hayami, as did Zangetsu. Hayami closed her eyes and all was dark for a few seconds, and when they were opened, Hayami could see that she was back in the Training Area. She sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Kensei sighed as he left her world, he hated that feeling of him going to someone else's world, it felt as if he was somewhere he didnt belong. "alright now there is a problem, you arent completely peaceful, however this just means youll have to work on that. now try using a cero, weak powered, it should be stronger now" He said
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Hayami placed her hand on her face and summoned her mask, which was black with red stripes. Will do... Hayami said, lifting her hand and pointing it straight in the air. A black ball forms on the tip of her finger and shoots skyward, causing Hayami's arm to recoil a bit. She smiled and removed her mask, Yeah... it was much more powerful. Hayami said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 pm

"yeah and eventually if you keep practicing youll get a resurrecion, so to speak, its truly just a full hollow form, but hell it doesnt matter what you call it, its powerful, and then if you train enough youll be able to use your zanpokuto while in full hollow form... would you like to see mine?" Kensei asked. He loved being in a full hollow form.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Hayami smiled and shook her head 'yes'. And... well, is there any way i could begin training to get my hollow form now? Would i be able to access it now? Hayami asked, puzzled. She was still exited to see Kensei enter his hollow form, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Kensei nodded "yeah... but you'll have to fight your instincts for control." He closed his eyes and stepped back "die... dekadana.." A black shell of reiatsu formed around him, engulfing him like an egg. He busted the shell and came out with a black hooded robe. He had a scythe instead of a normal sword, and he was appearently made out of bones. "how do you like it?" His voice was projected from all around her, it sounded darker and scratchier and his hood covered his face, but his eyes glowed red.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:57 pm

So it... It IS like a Resurreccion... It's like the stage AFTER Bankai... That's beautiful! Hayami shouted, apparently pleased with his transformation. Do you gain any new powers? And how do i know my release phrase to go into the Resurreccion? Does it come like my Shikai and Bankai? Hayami asked, touching her Zanpakutou, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

"no, its more on instinct, your instinct guides you what to say, after all hollows are beings with instinct and rely on it often" He said. "and yes you gain quite a few powers, mine is the fact that I cannot bleed in this form, as I am all bones, and my other hollow powers get a boost, I even have telekinesis" He threw his scythe into a tree, pulverizing the tree, and the scythe came right back to him. "you also gain alot more power and control, my strength is amazing in this form though, I could probably lift a building with ease"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Hmm...That wouldn't surprise me haha. You feel pretty powerful right now, i can feel my muscles tightening up a tiny bit. Im guessing it's because how high your Reiatsu input and output are. By the way, that leads me to a question... What happened to the quincy? Hayami asked, briefly changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A proposal   A proposal Empty

Back to top Go down

A proposal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Soul Society-
Jump to: