Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Squad 9 sparring match.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Squad 9 sparring match. Empty
PostSubject: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 am

Jor'lo nodded towards his Captain as he said that they would spar. He summoned a Senkaimon and walked through it, smiling as he did. Ah, a spar. Wonderful. I always love a good spar... He thought to himself. As he stepped through he slowly unsheathed his sword so that by the time he reached the other side it was completely out of it's sheath. He stepped out of the Senkaimon onto the Shinigami training grounds. Hmph, at least it dropped me off in the correct area this time. He thought to himself.

In front of him was a rock, it looked to be about fifteen feet tall and about double that in diameter. Perfect. Jor'lo said, then leaped straight up and landed on top of the rock. He threw his blade up into the air, having it spin end-over-end in front of him. He caught it in front of him blade-down. He then stabbed it straight into the rock, not hard enough that he couldn't get it out, but hard enough to create a good-sized crack down the length of the rock. Then he sat cross-legged in front of it, waiting for his Captain and Tiku.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

Toshiro saw as jor'lo went threw a Senkaimon and was transported to the shinigami training grounds, Toshiro soon did the same and arrived beside Jor'lo and observed jor'lo's zanpakuto stabbed into a rock "Now we wait for Tiku" Toshiro said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Tiku would see his captain and lt. go into the Senkaimon and would soon do the same he appeared on the side of Toshiro just as Jor'lo sat down infront of the rock."Really a rock J.D.?" He would rise a brow to this as he drew his blade out of it's hoster and says "You ready Jor'lo?"
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 am

Jor'lo watched as the Senkaimon closed behind Tiku. He closed his eye and took a deep, slow breath. Then he stood up a grasped the hilt of his sword. As he slowly brought it out of the stone his eyes were still closed. Finally, as the blade left the stone, Jor'lo leaped into a backflip off the rock, landing a foot away on the other side of it. He opened his eyes, and kicked the rock with all his strength, sending pieces flying in all directions from the crack his sword created. He waited a moment for the dust to settle, then looked upon the face of the 3rd officer, Tiku. It is begun. He simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 am

Toshiro observed Jor'lo kick the rock and send bits flying in multiple directions, Toshiro simply stated "This is a spar not a deathmatch now you may begin"
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Tiku would jump into the air and lets out a large gust of wind as he swings his blade toward the ground below but that was just a decoy aimed at Jor'lo Tiku was kinda hoping to miss anyway as he would land a few feet behind him as he said"Cover and protect Kwin."His zanpaktou would spread out and link onto his body making what he calls the sliver skin.

(((Visual in char app.)))
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ryuu

Kuro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Kuro walked in the training grounds casual, hands in his pockets. He was bored so he thought he'd go train. I wonder where my squad is at , Kuro thought as he heard the sound of fighting. "Huh?" he then saw his squadmates sparing, though there was someone he didn't know in the training with them. He didn't really meet the others in his squad but was informed of them, he already knew who his captain was, and is informed about his lieutenant but who was this other person training with them. I better introduce myself after they're done so they don't lose their concentration Kuro thought as he walked over to a nearby rock and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Jor'lo side-steped the slash and turned to see him go into Shikai. Ah, so you went into Shikai early. Rooky mistake. Though with that armor I need to go into my shikai to cut you. He said, then grasped his Zanpakto hilt with both hands. Ignite.....Rosokaku. He said, then pulled his hands apart. His blades split in two, lengthened, and curved becoming twin scimitars. He laughed. Let us dance the graceful dance of death! He yelled at Tiku.

He ran towards him, swords out to the sides, then slashed at his chest. At the last possible moment before hitting his chest Jor'lo rolled to the side, jumped back up, front-flipped over Tiku landing on his back-right side, and turned around and slashed at Tiku's right side with his left blade, using the momentum to give his attack strength.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Tiku ould allow Jor'lo to attack him in the chest and as Jor'lo went to attack him from he side he would side flip and jump over his attack and land as Jor'lo was passing by him he would say "Ichimo power blow 32 lv.1!"he thrust forward leting out a large gust of chi would shoot out of his fist as he aimed for Jor'lo's ribs and if he were to hit Jor'lo would be blown back at least 3 meters form Tiku,If he was to avoid or counter the attack,it would leave a large line in the ground before it dispatched into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Jor'lo grabbed Tiku's wrist as he used the chi attack, letting it hit him. Jor'lo was blown back, taking Tiku along with him. Jor'lo used the momentum from that hit to swing Tiku over his head and into the rock behind him. Of course, Jor'lo's eyes closed and he felt little as the chi blast hit him, so he didn't know if this worked or not. All he knew was tha his grip was strong, and he threw his arm over his head and let go.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Tiku would go flying into the rock as Jor'lo tossed him into it but he would pull himself out of the rock showing tha the suit was heavier than it looked as he landed on the gound, he would make a large boom as he then said "Tiku's forward step attack!" Using flash-step he would appear in front of Jor'lo and give a round house for the same spot as before and if he were to miss or hit he would throw a barrage of punches toward him quickly.(Five punches)
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Jor'lo jumped backwords about a foot, dodging the kick and the punches, then pointed his sword at him. Hell fire. He said, launching a column of flame out of the tip of his scimitar. The column is fifteen feet long and automaticly forms as Jor'lo says the words.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Tiku would allow the flames to hit him but he would just walk toward Jor'lo and jump over head and says "Crashing:'Mo Kick 31 Lv.2"He would come down with a kick heading toward the ground right above Jor'lo at a very high speed do to the weight ofthe suit and then the gavity of the area and the heigh of his jump would all come crashing down at Jor'lo,if missed you would be able to see how powerful the attack ws by the depth creator it made.(half mile deep)
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Jor'lo put both blades up in an attempt to stop it, which worked, except it jarred his arms and pushed him into the ground about a foot creating a crator. You are very strong, though I am stronger. If that would have hit me I would have had my skull caved in. Very impressive. He said, then used his swords to trap Tiku's foot in place. But you see, now you are in a very precarious position. If I wish, I could cut off your foot. But, of course, I won't because I do not want to weaken the third seat of my division. He said.

Jor'lo smiled. Now, lets give some damage that CAN be healed, but will still slow you down quite a bit. Jor'lo said, then took his right blade, which was on top, and slashed towards the underside of Tiku's knee, attempting to stop all use of it by servering the tendon.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Tiku smiled as Jor'lo attempted to cut his leg and allowed him to do so jumping back a few feet he would begin laughing as the suit started to regenerate and Tiku being unharned by the attack."Heheh...Lt.Jor'lo let me explan my zanpaktou in it's release state...This is known as the sliver skin,althought it is thin,it is very heavy in weight but not until I use my spiritual pressure to adjust the weight to the part of the body that I use...the skin also regenerates itself upon attack the skin protect my body form the tip of my head to the bottoms of my feet,the stronger the attack the slower it regenerates.but the suit is white with blue trim the name comes from the particles seen when it regenerates itself back to normal..Got it?....so attack all you want, this is the ultimate defense!...now get ready."He would take his stance and await Jor'lo's next move.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Jor'lo laughed. Tiku, your armor may be able to stand my attacks, but it can't keep it up forever. I am sure all that Reiatsu concentration must really take a toll on your endurance, am I right? Let us see. He said, then leaped into action, slashing, cutting, stabbing, kicking, all in an attempt to hurt and/or maim Tiku. After about two minutes and a innumerable amount of attacks, Jor'lo jumped back to wait for the dust that was kicked up from his attacks to clear and show him the result of his attack.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Tiku's spiritua pressure would be unsensable for about ten seconds as the dust cleared,Tiku would be nowhere in site but he would come crashing down from the sky with his left leg "Burning Condor KICK!!" He would be coming down at a blinding speed fire surrounding his whole body in the shape of a condor bird.If he missed he would emerge from the dust the impact created and throw a barrage of punches(35 in total) and then the same in kicks(switching legs with each kick) at a rapid speed. When he was done he would jump back a few feet and see if Jor'lo was alright,he would be breathing heavily,he would take a step forward and his calf would lock up on the left leg,as he clinched his calf he would look at Jor'lo *Damn, I shouldn't have done that attack,but I have to prove myself as the third seat.*He thought as he stood to his feet and clinching his fist once again and taking his stance.

Occ:Sorry for the long awaited reply I was swamped in homework.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Jor'lo heard the yell his attacks name and smiled. He lifted his hand towards Tiku, back of Jor'lo's hand pointed towards Tiku, and said, Bakudo numbernine, Seki. Creating a ball of seki on his hand, which was in a dirrect line with Tiku's foot as he kicked downwards. Jor'lo then leaped forward, landing in a roll. He came up from the roll facing Tiku, firmly on his feet. If Tiku hit the Seki his attack would have rebounded on himself, harming him and sending him flying backwards. If Tiku stopped his attack, at least Jor'lo was farther away anbd ffacing him.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Tiku would move his body weight and shift to the left makig the attack landing as the dust cleared tiku would be standing, he would be breathing heavily,he would take a step forward and his calf would lock up on the left leg,as he clinched his calf he would look at Jor'lo *Damn, I shouldn't have done that attack,but I have to prove myself as the third seat.*He thought as he stood to his feet and clinching his fist once again and taking his stance.Awaiting Jor'lo's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Jor'lo smiled, seeing Tiku grab his leg in pain. So, his armor does have a weakness. It can't withstand the most powerful attacks. Now we are getting somewhere. Jor'lo thought to himself as he clenched his hands on his hilts. Now he was trying to think of a plan for attack. He had hurt him enough to slow Tiku down, but that armor was still very strong. Jor'lo knew HOW to harm him now, but he feared that if he did too powerful of an attack that he would seriously hurt this man. He did not want that, he was starting to LIKE this Tiku, his replacement as the third seat.

Jor'lo smirked, he had though of something. He did not know if it would work, but if it did then this match would be over. Jor'lo shunpo'd behind Tiku, then took both his scimitars and sliced at his underarms. Jor'lo knew how strong Tiku's armor was now, so he attacked with his full strength, which he knew would slice through it enough to make him unable to move his arms. Then Jor'lo sliced at Tiku's remaining calf with the same amount of force, hpeing to fully incapacitate Tiku. Finally, Jor'lo shunpo'd once more to just in front of Tiku. Once there, Jor'lo icked straight out with all his might, ran forward, lifted the tip to the middle of Tiku's neck, and said one word. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 pm

As Jor'lo shunpo'd behind Tiku,he would relase a large amount of Spiritual Pressure to blow Jor'lo back stopping him form his rear attacks,but that was the last of his Reiatsu he wanted to use in the battle.As Jor'lo lifted the tip of Tiku's neck he would flash step behind him with his sword back in it's sealed state touching his back bone saying "Countered and now your dead." He then put his sword back into the hoster and said while sticking his hand out for a shake "Good battle Lt. Jor'lo Dosene,(stomache grumbles) time to eat I guess"he said smiling at Jor'lo.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Jor'lo laughed. He could not disagree, this man wa strong, and smart. The perfect replacement of Jor'lo's position, but Jor'lo knew himself to be better. Jor'lo took Tiku's hand, then squeezed as hard as he possibly could. Jor'lo then swung Tiku over his head, slammed him onto the ground, and jumped on top of Tiku, his kneee planted firmly on Tiku's chest while his blade was horizantal and pushed against Tiku's neck. You are good, I shall give you that. But you made one fatal flaw, you put your sword away before your opponent put his away. Never do that, even in a sparring match. It will get you killed. Jor'lo said, confidently. Then he laughed, put his sword away, and got off of Tiku. Now, I suppose you are correct. It IS time to get something to eat. He said, then walked off of the field.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 9 sparring match.   Squad 9 sparring match. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 9 sparring match.
Page 1 of 1