Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bankai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Bankai   Bankai EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I was approved as the 9th division Lt and Sarah said I may be an Advanced Lt, so I am posting my Bankai request.

Bankai Information
This applies to captains and advanced lieutenants only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: Yes

Bankai Description: Hell fire-While he has this ability in shikai in bankai the range that the flames shoot out to increases by five feet, making the flames reach twenty feet. Also the flames can be moved in bankai, making it harder to dodge.

Flaming protection-When the words "Flaming protection" is said combined with dragging his sword across the ground a flaming wall is brought out of thge ground where his sword is dragged. Nothing can go through the wall but an water or ice elemental attack. Using one sword will make it easier for either an ice or water elemental attack to go through the wall, but if Jor'lo uses both swords the wall will be much harder to penitrate. He can also drag his swords around an area, essentually making a new battle feild if he drags it around his opponent and himself, or making himself protected if he just drags it around himself. Though the area would be open at the top so there will be a way for the person to get in it or out of it. The wall is one thousand feet high. (Which is not that high, seeing as most people can use Reiatsu to fly.)

Bankai Looks: In Bankai the scimitars' blades turn into pure fire enhanced by Reiatsu, allowing Jor'lo to lengthen the blade to six feet if he wants. Because they are enhanced with Reiatsu they still cut. But even at it's full length Jor'lo can never become over-balenced with the swords. His fighting is always a dance of beauty, but at the same time it is deadly.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai   Bankai EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai   Bankai EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 pm