Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ish's Resurrección and Bankai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Ish's Resurrección and Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 pm

I figure that if I'm going to be leading Kurosu I should go ahead and request this, so as a Vizard I am asking for my Bankai and Resurrección. As I feel a bit wierd about asking for them, I make them very simple.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: When activated, Jinsei will begin to draw lifeforce from even Captain-level opponents and higher, taking about the same amount of time it would take to absorb the lifeforce from a normal Shinigami (20 posts if they are not struck, subtract two posts for each blow landed, unless it would be otherwise fatal, in which case it is treated as such, draining all lifeforce remaining) However, due to the damage that his Bankai can cause to world at large, he will rarely choose to release it at all, and if he does he will almost never leave someone without any lifeforce.)

Bankai Looks: At this point, Ish obtains a set of gold and black armor, which does not hinder his movements but is strong enough to protect from normal blows of an unreleased Zanpakto with ease. His blades remain the same, with the aura around them often coiling along them at this point.

Resurrecion Information

Name: Full Restoration

Represent: Ishpaleum's darkness

Family: dark

Looks: His inner Hollow comes foward at this point, with no mask.

Techniques

Name: Full restoration

State: Ressurrecion

Description: Ish cries out for Jinsei to die, and so releases his inner Hollow, which takes over his body and will act for whatever Ish has asked him to, then will fufill his own agenda before returning. This gives him access to all of his Hollow abilities, but it can only be maintained for twenty posts. Ish must remain in this form for the full twenty posts before he can change back, and does not have access to his Zanpakto in this state. As it is his inner Hollow that is control at this point, there is no guarantee that he will even attempt to accomplish Ish's goals, as he does in fact hate him.

Last edited by Ishpaleum on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 pm

remove the part of doubling his abilities and shunpo speed for your bankai. Also, make some drawbacks, like the longer he holds it up the more tired he gets. This gives your opponent a chance to survive.

In your bankai`s current state, no one will survive, exsept the vaizard, espada and shinigami leader maybe.

Also put some drawbacks onto your full restoration.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I removed the part which doubled his abilites, as I will admit that at that point it would be overly ridiculous. I set up my Bankai so that it would take about twice as long as the average fight to truly defeat someone. As for his restoration, I put the time limit on it, and I already took his Zanpatko from him in this state. I'm not quite sure what else I can do to it without making it useless..
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

To gain a bankai you need to have trained for it through training topics
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I figured it would be implied that he had obtained Bankai with how long he has been around. If you wish, I can put up a toopic for him to "re-obtain" it or simply obtain it through normal processes.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I would like you to obtain it through normal processes - though you can keep this topic on the board for when you do gain it ^^
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Alright, and the resurrecion?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

The resurrecion comes with the mask for the most part, so it's fine to have it without training for it, so approved
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Well the Resurreccion has to be learned by either Larry or me. We're the only ones who can control it. Other than that you're just a crazy hollow like Ichigo, which all vizards have
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:00 pm

except mashiro... but shes practically insane but she doesnt count, resurrecion is only learned when one allies with their hollow to an understanding of peacefulness rarely acheived.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 pm

and so far, kurokon and i are the only ones at peace, and the only ones who know how.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 pm

lol well, I figure that with Ish being around as long as he has that he would be pretty well at peace by now :/
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

the vaizard were made only one hundred years ago ._.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 pm

The Vizard made by Aizen.. there had to have been cases beforehand.. otherwise, there wouldn't have been a law against seeking Hollow powers in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ish's Resurrección and Bankai   Ish's Resurrección and Bankai Empty

Back to top Go down

Ish's Resurrección and Bankai
Page 1 of 1