Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Settling a dispute(Karel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Karel laughed as she looked at the girl, releasing her from her death grip hug*"The side of me that you saw, was you making a bad impression, and when people do that, they tend to annoy me and make me mad, but you gave me a chance to release some of my stress, I wasn't sure if I'd beat you or not honestly, I hoped so though ^_^. You see, I needed to get in a fight with someone to prove to my squad that I am still just as strong if not stronger than I was when I left those months ago. This was no trick, I was being serious."*She smiled as she looked at the other and giggled*"anyway, I am a teenager at heart ^_^."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Despite what the woman told her, Emiko still found the sudden personality change strange; in her experience, it was somewhat difficult to go from being all serious one minute to go to bubbly the next. Deciding not to question it, Emiko let out a sigh as she glanced around at Karel's squad, before returning her gaze to Karel herself. "So...I suppose you proved them right that you're better than you were when you left?" she decided to question; if she wasn't, Emiko doubted her squad would have reacted as they did. "Also, it's kinda strange that you're able to hold such conflicting personalities, don't you think?" Emiko decided to add, wondering what the captain would have to say about her questions.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:54 pm

She smiled as she shook her head and she snapped her fingers, and being with a reitsu that felt like everyone had just entered a nightmare appeared. It had six arms and was dressed just like Karel's bankai, but it was taller, and its hair was messing and dragging along the ground. It's skin was sucked to its bones and it breathed like a ghost. Karel looked at it and she pointed to the being that was twice her height*"This is my Zanpaktou spirit Kurowazashoukko, she is what kept me serious, if I was not serious during the fight she woulda punished me ^_^."*She giggled as she looked at Emiko happily, the being standing creepy next to Karel, its reitsu actually scaring her squad members.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Emiko simply watched as Karel's zanpakutou spirit materialized; now that Emiko thought about it, she and Karel weren't that different. Karel herself was bubbly and all, while her zanpakutou spirit was the direct opposite of that. On the other hand, Emiko seemed to have some of the traits that Karel's zanpakutou spirit had, and Emiko's zanpakutou spirit seemed to have some of the traits that Karel possessed. "You know, that's kinda interesting; I'm like your zanpakutou spirit, and you are like my zanpakutou spirit. I suppose the two of us aren't that different at all," Emiko commented; unlike the squad members, she wasn't frightened by the spirit. She knew that it wouldn't harm her unless Karel directed it to.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Karel smiled at her spirit as it picked the short captain up and set her on her shoulder, despite the protests of the shorter captain. the Spirit's reitsu was much higher than Karels and she sighed as she looked at Emiko*"Sadly, no matter how hard I try, Kuro won't listen to me fully when she is out in the world because she knows she is stronger than me T_T."*She makes a fake sad face and her squad laughs along with some others.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Emiko found the relationship taht the two of them had quite odd; most people she knew worked in harmony with their zanpakutou spirit. In contrast, Karel's zanpakutou spirit didn't even seem to listen to her, and yet she was a captain. Of course, she is incredibly strong Emiko thought to herself, referring to Karel. "You know, not to criticize you or anything, but working in harmony with your zanpakutou spirit is how you achieve the greatest potential out of your zanpakutou." Emiko told Karel.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am

She giggled a bit as she gave a thumbs up as she looked at Emiko*"Well you see, We work in harmony, but only in combat, other than that she likes to pick on me ^_^ she is as silly as I am, she just won't act it, will you Kuro-chan?"*She looked at the Zanpaktou and it let out a raspy laugh but said nothing, but apparently Karel understood and she giggled*"I know right?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am

Karel and her zanpakutou spirit were rather...strange, to Emiko; they weren't all that normal from her point of view. "All she did...was laugh; how were you able to understand her?" Emiko questioned of the captain, a puzzled expression on her face. You know...I wonder how long our fight took; it's so difficult to tell time once you've been living for as long as I have Emiko thought to herself as she awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 pm

She giggled as she looked at her and nodded*"I am able to connect to her telepathically ^_^ she and I have a strong bond, so thats just how things are ^_^, Kuro is actually more like a child than she actually appears ^_^."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 am

"Ah...I guess that makes sense; the telepathic part, I mean," Emiko explained, casting a glance in the direction of her division. "Guess I should get going back to my division now, huh? Who knows how much paperwork piled up while I was gone." Emiko spoke again to Karel.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Karel nodded to the other and smiled*"The fight did not really take that long, but I am sure you have stuff to do with your squad my friend ^_^."*She smiled as she looked at her and began to hum a bit while thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 am

"Still, you're a captain, so you know how quickly paperwork and such can pile up," Emiko stated, a sigh escaping her lips. "I hope I see you again soon, Karel." Emiko said to the captain before departing, cursing her sudden lack of her normal personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling a dispute(Karel)   Settling a dispute(Karel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling a dispute(Karel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2