Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Kuro

Actual Age: 715

Appeared Age: 10

Division: 10th

Looks: He has short white hair thats kinda messy, his eyes are grey and his face is so perfect he looks like a girl Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Icon_biggrin. He's 4'2" and is almost like the typical
soul reaper.

Personality: He is usually is calm and doesn't show his emotions, he doesn't listen to you half the time especially if its something that is stupid and isn't important, hates to talk because he hates talking period.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single and not looking

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Blind Night

Zanpakuto Looks: A teenage girl who wears a school uniform,is always wide eyed talking about aliens and timetravelers and economic events
Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) 1
Released Zanpakuto Description: Makes time seems 50% slower can be countered simply by interrupting the process of the effects (coliding with mah Zanpakto before it genarates the slowing down time stuff of course) the effects only last for 12 minuites and nothing more (meaning I can't use it anymore in the battle), the Zanpakto itself stays the same, and does not effect Kuro

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Disinagrate"

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Two black dual blades

Bankai Information
This applies to captains and advanced lieutenants only.

Do you want your character to have bankai: Yes

Bankai Description: Bankai quote "Open your eyes and look around you, Blind Night!!!!" A long piece of black cloth blinds me and inhances all of my senses (except for sight duh). Flash Step is 83% faster than it once was. Darkness covers me like a blanket and you can barely see me face (its sorta like Ichigo's bankai, but I swear i'm not stealing this stuff from him).

Bankai Looks: My released Zanpakto then transforms in to a long sword covered in black fire.Kuro now wears a cape/robe thing that reminds you of a captains robe/cape thing except for the fact its black and has a white circle on the back of it and doesn't have a jappanese number on it (its kinda like a giant bluff
Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Icon_biggrin).

History and RP Sample

History:
Kuro had an older sister that he absolutly adored. She died when he was only 3 and he hated her for doing that because when he was about 4 months old his parents were robed and killed.
His older sister was like a mother to him. He was so confused when she died. Confused between love and hate. The orphanage took him in and treated him like he was nothing. He went crazy at the age of 5 and murdered everyone at the orphanage. He was knocked out by a teacher with a chair. And he died of course. He was chained to that dreadful place. He was always hunted by hollows and such because of his strong spiritual pressure. One day Toshiro Hitsugaya found him and sent him to the soul society. After this Kuro deeply admired the captain. He wanted to become a soul reaper just like him one day and repay his debt.

Kuro was sorted into the 132nd district and lived a slow life. For some reason he was not sorted into a family instead he lived alone. He quikly began training his powers. He got better and better each day. He did this for 3 months and then he had mastered his powers. He then entered the academy.

There Kuro found someone to train with named Momo Hinamori even though she was a Lieutenant she wanted to help. Kuro studied hard. After 3 weeks, the first exam started, the kido exam, he passed it with no sweat,then the 2nd,the combat exam,easily passed with the help of
Lieutenant Hinamori,and the third exam PASSED. Kuro earned his Zanpakto and began the real training.

Kuro learned his release and was placed in squad 10. Kuro was so happy luck had hit him. He then began training Bankai, knowing this would be extremly challenging because only a few soul reapers knew Bankai he worked 5x harder. He went to the world of the living to fight hollows alone.
He made a promise to himself. Everyday he would defeat 50 hollows He did this for 30 years. He was filled with adrenaline. The final hollow showed up it was an Arrancar named....Random Fella. He defeated it(not including the details). Kuro began to glow, his Zanpakto brought him to her world (which is a high school surrounded by cherry blossom trees) and spoke to him, she said," HEY ITS HARUHI yeah hows it goin'?........fine be emo I don't really care,anyway You have learned bankai,the funny thing is your bankai doesn't fit my persanality..so its kinda weird so....uh.....use it wisely Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Icon_biggrin" Kuro returns to the world of the living, weirded out by his weird Zanpakto he journies back to the Soul Society.

When he returns he finds out that something has happened to Rangiku and that since he was the 3rd seat he would become Lieutenant of squad 10. Surprised to hear this information he didn't say a word because of his persnality Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Icon_biggrin. Anyway they sent him to head master Yamamoto or what ever his name is and Yamamoto tells him that he is now Lieutenant even though Kuro already knows and to go to your squad barracks. SO Kuro does so and now Kuro has achieved his long life dream, to be by Toshiro Hitsugaya.

RP Sample: (is currently in the world of the living fighting an random Hollow...who has a very deep voice and is very tiger like...meaning its very...fast?)

The (nicknaming it tiger...Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Icon_biggrin) Tiger jumps from building to building. Searching for a human soul to devour. It senses something..... Shinigami's spiritual pressure? I better stay quiet and lower my spiritual pressure just in case this soul reaper is incredibly strong..." It continues searching for something to devour. The spiritual pressure continues to grow stronger...like its getting closer. The tiger starts to worry...He goes a little faster he spots a human soul.."Ahhh dinner..." he jumps down,but before the soul could see what was behind it, A Soul Reaper landed nearbye. The Tiger looks behind him"...A Lieutinant? No....the spiritual pressure isn't strong enough...it's only a boy..." The so-called boy(this isn't supose to be a bluff so...yeah the tiger probably thinks so though ) took out his Zanpakto and released it. "You know your release eh?....what a weak release...two swords?" The boy closes his eyes. "What are you doing....are you going to fight me with your eyes closed our something?" Tiger laughs. The boy doesn't answer. He opens his eyes. He runs as fast as the speed of light at Tiger. Tiger doesn't understand what's happening...the boy got faster(duh).

The boy strikes at Tiger 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 times in about 1 minuite he continues slashing at Tiger for 10 minuits then the boy slows down."My name is Kuro....remember that name...for that is the name of your killer." Tiger's wounds are revealed and blood starts gushing out, Then he disapears off the face of the earth. Kuro's Zanpakto turns to its normal form and he uses it to send the human soul to the soul society( I believe its called a Konso, I can barely remember because in the show they don't mention it very often...).

Last edited by KuroWolf on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 am

Srry dood im Lt. of Division 10 so you'll need to change that and if you still wanna be in division 10 you'll have to be 6th chair or higher
Back to top Go down
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 am

Right.....
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:47 am

its open now im captain of division 9 so u can have it or u can be lt of division ten its also open
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:09 am

Firstly, Toshiro, there's a rule that you can't write on other people's applications unless you're an admin or mod - just to let you know.

Also, Kuro, is this application finished?
Back to top Go down
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

yes? .-. I believe so...
Back to top Go down
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm a better role player I just don't like to include the details .-.;
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 am

You need an RP sample.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 am

Quote :
Looks: My avatar

Because your avatar doesn't show very much of your character I'd like you to write a brief description, and include things like height, build etc.

Quote :
Personality: Kuro usually acts calm and straight forward but hates to talk

To be a liuetenant, I'm going to have to ask you to write more for the description of your personality.

Quote :
Released Zanpakuto Description: Makes time seems 50% slower for 12 minuits does not effect Kuro

How many times can he use this attack in a fight - what is its cooldown? Is there any way to negate the effects of this attack? How long does it take to set up the attack, or is it instantly?

With your bankai, in your history it makes it seem as though you achieve it in a matter of months - bankai takes years to achieve. Also, your shikai isn't up to the standard of a lieutenant yet for me to rant bankai, I'm sorry. Once you've fixed your shikai I'll reconsider the bankai.
Back to top Go down
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
KuroWolf

KuroWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Approve me~~~~
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 pm

I don't even SEE your shikai.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:47 am

I'll approve you, but I'm not allowing bankai - you'll just have to work towards that in RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)   Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuro (Fixed and Hopefully Finished)
Page 1 of 1