Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everybody please read this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Everybody please read this Empty
PostSubject: Everybody please read this   Everybody please read this EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 am

All people that have increased their power level from what it was in their application, please PM me the url of the topic/s in which you gained that extra power, from either training or another means - and that includes the url of requested powers that were accepted. This will help aid in the giving out of power levels to your character for the next two weeks. If you don't do this then it will be assumed that your character ahsn't grown any stronger and so their power level will be based completely off their application. I will accept these any time within the next 2 weeks, which is the amount of time before this system is up and running.

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read this   Everybody please read this EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:42 am

what about bounts. Just eating souls makes use stronger.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read this   Everybody please read this EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 am

The bounts will only get a significant power increase if they have eaten a soul that is spiritually aware - so not just a normal human, but espada/arrancar, shinigami, vizard, quincy, spiritually aware humans etc. So send those kind of topics as well as any training ones you might have.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read this   Everybody please read this EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 am

Koori Yuki wrote:
All people that have increased their power level from what it was in their application, please PM me the url of the topic/s in which you gained that extra power, from either training or another means - and that includes the url of requested powers that were accepted. This will help aid in the giving out of power levels to your character for the next two weeks. If you don't do this then it will be assumed that your character ahsn't grown any stronger and so their power level will be based completely off their application.

Okay, so how does this apply to me? My application (sorry to sound cocky... however) My application is by far the largest and... well, better than any on this site. How would I be treated? Does this mean I will be given the highest Tier possible, because on the quality as well as the quantity?
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read this   Everybody please read this Empty

Back to top Go down

Everybody please read this
Page 1 of 1